***September testing group***

Last edited:
Thank you so much for starting this thread.

This is month 7 ttc but I can’t give a date just yet as I have to wait for ovulation.
I used to always be day 13 but been a bit all over this time around due to supplements messing my cycle and then covid messing it up.
I’m hoping I will ovulate around my normal time of cd13 and not cd21 again like last cycle. But I’ve a feeling it will be late again. Having covid in July messed up my last cycle completely.
Late ovulation and late AF.
Can only hope it’s all back to normal now but only time will tell.
I’m only cd2 so have ages yet.

will let you know a date as soon as I get my peak as I always ovulate the day after or even the same day as my peak.

My hubbies birthday is in May and even tho I would be due in June if we get blessed this cycle I would have the baby in May.
I’ve worked out if I ovulate on cd21 again I’ll be due around June 5th but I would have baby around 37 weeks so that would be right around my DHs birthday.

never had a May baby b4 but have had a June August and 2 September babies.

was hoping for a autumn or winter due date this time as I’m not a fan of hot weather at all.
I live in the south west of England and it gets so so hot and humid here and no air con in our homes.
The one I lost in June was due in February which would of been perfect but that wasn’t meant to be.

I’ve told myself even tho I would prefer not to have a summer due date. A summer due date is better than not having any due date:
My 43rd birthday is in December so I know I can’t just stop trying to avoid that summer due date.
I mean if that was the time I was supposed to get pregnant with my rainbow and I missed that only chance I would be devastated.
So will continue to try.
What will be will be.
Just as long as I get our rainbow I will be happy.

Good luck ladies.
Sending so much baby bust all over this group :dust:

Thank you so much for starting this thread.

This is month 7 ttc but I can’t give a date just yet as I have to wait for ovulation.
I used to always be day 13 but been a bit all over this time around due to supplements messing my cycle and then covid messing it up.
I’m hoping I will ovulate around my normal time of cd13 and not cd21 again like last cycle. But I’ve a feeling it will be late again. Having covid in July messed up my last cycle completely.
Late ovulation and late AF.
Can only hope it’s all back to normal now but only time will tell.
I’m only cd2 so have ages yet.

will let you know a date as soon as I get my peak as I always ovulate the day after or even the same day as my peak.

My hubbies birthday is in May and even tho I would be due in June if we get blessed this cycle I would have the baby in May.
I’ve worked out if I ovulate on cd21 again I’ll be due around June 5th but I would have baby around 37 weeks so that would be right around my DHs birthday.

never had a May baby b4 but have had a June August and 2 September babies.

was hoping for a autumn or winter due date this time as I’m not a fan of hot weather at all.
I live in the south west of England and it gets so so hot and humid here and no air con in our homes.
The one I lost in June was due in February which would of been perfect but that wasn’t meant to be.

I’ve told myself even tho I would prefer not to have a summer due date. A summer due date is better than not having any due date:
My 43rd birthday is in December so I know I can’t just stop trying to avoid that summer due date.
I mean if that was the time I was supposed to get pregnant with my rainbow and I missed that only chance I would be devastated.
So will continue to try.
What will be will be.
Just as long as I get our rainbow I will be happy.

Good luck ladies.
Sending so much baby bust all over this group :dust:

I have everything crossed that this is your cycle!

I'm also in the south too but Essex way and it has been horrific this heat! Can't wait for some autumnal days. I too have had two summer babies and it was awful. We were originally going to wait until next year so we could plan to have baby I'm Feb of 2024 but like you, we didn't want to wait and leave the age gap even more (my youngest is 4).

Here's hoping to lots of bfps for September :-D
Can't wait to start poas at every given opportunity lol!

I have everything crossed that this is your cycle!

I'm also in the south too but Essex way and it has been horrific this heat! Can't wait for some autumnal days. I too have had two summer babies and it was awful. We were originally going to wait until next year so we could plan to have baby I'm Feb of 2024 but like you, we didn't want to wait and leave the age gap even more (my youngest is 4).

Here's hoping to lots of bfps for September :-D
Can't wait to start poas at every given opportunity lol!

I’m in Wiltshire. Do you watch the Only Way Is Essex I love that show hehe. That and Made In Chelsea.
Hehe.

Oh love it has been hideous. Even tho it cooled down its still been so humid. It’s the humidity here that’s the issue.
My favourite time of the year is Autumn and I like winter as well. But autumn is so beautiful. All the colours.
I’m so weird I love it when it’s windy and pouring down with rain. I love chilling watching Tv with a blanket. And fluffy PJs hehe.

I would love a October, November, December, January, February or March. That’s what I would love but as long as I get my rainbow that’s all that matters deep down even if it is summer.

it is hard being heavily pregnant or dealing with a newborn when it’s hot. I hate the heat so so much.

If I was younger I would hold off ttc and then start again in Jan.
But just can’t risk it. I will be 43 on 17th December so it’s fast approaching urghh:-(

Good luck beautiful ladies <3
Looks like I’m having a loss right now so I’ll be joining you here.

Yesss been lurking in August and waiting for September to start! Can I be put down for 14th please? This is our second (non consecutive) month properly TTC after our loss in May. Been NTNP for over a year. Feeling positive for this month :dust:

Add me to September 7th please! It’s O day for me today as I got my pos OPK yesterday!!

Edit: I see you already added me there, thank you!!

Hey love can you put me down for the 4th please my af ain't due until the 8th but I always test early and should be 10dpo then lol xx

I’m only cd 10 if I count from the day I started spotting, cd 8 if I go from the day AF started in full flow but this is looking pretty dark right? I know it’s not positive yet, but should I start some preemptive BDing? :lol:

264A39CB-6BCC-4162-A429-A4B0E6503657.jpeg

I’m only cd 10 if I count from the day I started spotting, cd 8 if I go from the day AF started in full flow but this is looking pretty dark right? I know it’s not positive yet, but should I start some preemptive BDing? :lol:

View attachment 1110863

That's close to positive tho love, yea I would start bding xx

View attachment 1110863
That's a great line, I'd deffo be getting some baby making time in now and over the next few days to be sure good luck x

I’ll join in just in case I don’t get a positive! :) testing tomorrow so nervous…

Good luck beautiful ladies <3
Looks like I’m having a loss right now so I’ll be joining you here.

I just commented in the August group. I really hope it’s not a chemical love and hopefully just some implantation bleeding.
I had on off spotting with Harley from 14dpo until 8 weeks. I don’t know if you remember but I also had a red bleed at 6 weeks and again at 14+5 weeks and it scared the crap out of me as anytime I normally bleed in pregnancy is when I’m having a miscarriage.
But everything turned out fine.
I hope the bleeding stops love and the tests continue to progress.

Yesss been lurking in August and waiting for September to start! Can I be put down for 14th please? This is our second (non consecutive) month properly TTC after our loss in May. Been NTNP for over a year. Feeling positive for this month :dust:

Good luck love.
I had a chemical in April and a miscarriage in June and there are few others that have had a loss or losses too and here ttc so ure in good company love. That opk looks extremely close. Definitely start fluttering those eye lashes hehe.

I pray we all get our healthy wee rainbows<3

Add me to September 7th please! It’s O day for me today as I got my pos OPK yesterday!!

Edit: I see you already added me there, thank you!!

I really hope so much you get your September BFP Love.

I’ll join in just in case I don’t get a positive! :) testing tomorrow so nervous…

good luck hon.

Thanks ladies, I’ve made my intentions clear so partner is prepared for me to pounce in the morning :laugh2:
I have a good feeling about September, hopefully the baby dust sprinkles on all of us:dust:

Morning ladies Hooe we are all well, iam 100% out this month we dtd 2 days before ovulation, he didn't want to last night as he was knackered and I think I ovulated last night as I had the pain, question tho if we dtd today do you think we might be still in with a chance? My o tests for reference xx

20220824_062519.jpg 20220824_170234.jpg 20220825_090400.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->