***September testing group***

@ehjmorris oh hun I sorry your tests look fainter. Hope it was just diluted pee. Would you actually be far enough along for them to see anything yet. I’m still keeping everything crossed for you that all will turn out well. Please keep us updated. Big hugs

Worrying myself today. Stupidly comparing every dpo to my sons. With him my morning sickness kicked in today and I’m still not feeling any. And at 20dpo, which I am today, I got my 3+ digital, so I took my last one and it’s still 2-3. So now I’m worried things aren’t going as well as they were with Ollie. I don’t even know why I’m still testing. I want to see the 3+ so I can relax and then register with the midwives. Will be 5 weeks tomorrow. Might wait a few more days and buy one more digital but if it still says 2-3 I’m stopping testing because I’m going to start fretting. My cheapies are still dye stealers so I’m trying not to worry too much. I want to start feeling morning sickness because as much as it’s hard to go through it’s worth it for some reassurance that things are going well. It’s ridiculous but even with such strong lines I still can’t shift the feeling somethings going to go wrong. My kids have all had temperatures and head aches and 2 have tonsillitis. I scared of catching covid in case it causes a miscarriage. I’ve really got myself in a bad frame of mind today and I just feel worried

Worrying myself today. Stupidly comparing every dpo to my sons. With him my morning sickness kicked in today and I’m still not feeling any. And at 20dpo, which I am today, I got my 3+ digital, so I took my last one and it’s still 2-3. So now I’m worried things aren’t going as well as they were with Ollie. I don’t even know why I’m still testing. I want to see the 3+ so I can relax and then register with the midwives. Will be 5 weeks tomorrow. Might wait a few more days and buy one more digital but if it still says 2-3 I’m stopping testing because I’m going to start fretting. My cheapies are still dye stealers so I’m trying not to worry too much. I want to start feeling morning sickness because as much as it’s hard to go through it’s worth it for some reassurance that things are going well. It’s ridiculous but even with such strong lines I still can’t shift the feeling somethings going to go wrong. My kids have all had temperatures and head aches and 2 have tonsillitis. I scared of catching covid in case it causes a miscarriage. I’ve really got myself in a bad frame of mind today and I just feel worried

Awww love. Listen I’ve never gotten a 3+ B4 5 weeks. Getting a 2-3 still at 4+6 is perfect love. The 3+ is 5 weeks and over.
With Harley my youngest I got my 3+ at exactly 5 weeks. But with Tommy I got it at 5+2 weeks.
I bet if you test again in another day or two it will be 3+.
I have a good feeling about you this pregnancy pluss you may be having a girl this time and with my girls I didn’t have any sickness.
With my 9 year old girl I did but it was from 13 weeks and it was only if I got a whiff of frying food and I’d be heaving.

Also with my 3 year old I had loads of symptoms from about 7dpo.
I had waves of nausea and my boobs were so sore. I was extremely thirsty and had lots of twinges and cramping all b4 my BFP.

but with my youngest son I had no symptoms.
It was so different.
All I had with him was some very sharp stabbing pains in the ovaries at 6dpo. It was quite painful and just above the pubic bone and would hurt in my left then the right. I had slight tender right boob only and a few shooting pains. That was from about 6 to 8dpo then nothing. No sore boobs no feeling sick nothing.
I was convinced I was out.
Then 10dpo I woke up to slight acid reflux which is something I only get when I’m pregnant but usually not until the 3rd trimester.
I tested and got my faint BFP.
By 14dpo all my ICs were matching and also Frer: then Frer stalled for a few days and then I got a slight line stealer at 16 or 17dpo and a full line stealer at around 19 dpo.

still had zero symptoms and was so worried.
Then when I hit 5 weeks that’s when the symptoms started.
But some days I would
Feel totally normol and made me worry too.
It wasn’t until about 8 weeks and then the sickness and sore boobs hit with vengeance.

you got this love, praying you don’t get sick.

I know what you mean tho. I really want all the symptoms if I do get pregnant. I want it all. I want to feel green and have mega sore boobs.
I want it all lol.
As much as it’s not pleasant when it does kick in it does give you that bit of reassurance.

sending you a massive hug love.
Hopefully you will get your 3+ I’m the next day or so.
Do you Know when you definitely ovulated? Like was you temping or anything? You may be a few days earlier if you ovulated a little later.

with my miscarriage I was nearly 5 weeks and only getting a 1-2.
I new something was wrong at that point even tho my other tests were all blazing.
I new that digital should of said 2-3.

I have everything crossed that everything will be ok love and you have a healthy baby come June or when your due,

hope I’ve helped ease your mind a little love

Awww love. Listen I’ve never gotten a 3+ B4 5 weeks. Getting a 2-3 still at 4+6 is perfect love. The 3+ is 5 weeks and over.
With Harley my youngest I got my 3+ at exactly 5 weeks. But with Tommy I got it at 5+2 weeks.
I bet if you test again in another day or two it will be 3+.
I have a good feeling about you this pregnancy pluss you may be having a girl this time and with my girls I didn’t have any sickness.
With my 9 year old girl I did but it was from 13 weeks and it was only if I got a whiff of frying food and I’d be heaving.

Also with my 3 year old I had loads of symptoms from about 7dpo.
I had waves of nausea and my boobs were so sore. I was extremely thirsty and had lots of twinges and cramping all b4 my BFP.

but with my youngest son I had no symptoms.
It was so different.
All I had with him was some very sharp stabbing pains in the ovaries at 6dpo. It was quite painful and just above the pubic bone and would hurt in my left then the right. I had slight tender right boob only and a few shooting pains. That was from about 6 to 8dpo then nothing. No sore boobs no feeling sick nothing.
I was convinced I was out.
Then 10dpo I woke up to slight acid reflux which is something I only get when I’m pregnant but usually not until the 3rd trimester.
I tested and got my faint BFP.
By 14dpo all my ICs were matching and also Frer: then Frer stalled for a few days and then I got a slight line stealer at 16 or 17dpo and a full line stealer at around 19 dpo.

still had zero symptoms and was so worried.
Then when I hit 5 weeks that’s when the symptoms started.
But some days I would
Feel totally normol and made me worry too.
It wasn’t until about 8 weeks and then the sickness and sore boobs hit with vengeance.

you got this love, praying you don’t get sick.

I know what you mean tho. I really want all the symptoms if I do get pregnant. I want it all. I want to feel green and have mega sore boobs.
I want it all lol.
As much as it’s not pleasant when it does kick in it does give you that bit of reassurance.

sending you a massive hug love.
Hopefully you will get your 3+ I’m the next day or so.
Do you Know when you definitely ovulated? Like was you temping or anything? You may be a few days earlier if you ovulated a little later.

with my miscarriage I was nearly 5 weeks and only getting a 1-2.
I new something was wrong at that point even tho my other tests were all blazing.
I new that digital should of said 2-3.

I have everything crossed that everything will be ok love and you have a healthy baby come June or when your due,

hope I’ve helped ease your mind a little love

awwww, thank you so much love. I really appreciate your reply. I have ordered another digital. Not sure it was a good idea. I cracked the other one open and it wasn’t dark enough for the 3+, yet my cheapies are dye stealers. I feel so strongly today like I’m gonna get af. Cramping in stomach and back and keep feeling a wet sensation so keep having to check I’m not bleeding. I feel like I’m waking on egg shells right now, I just can’t relax. 5 weeks is still so early, I hate the first few weeks. I don’t think I’ll be able to relax until I (hopefully) get to see this little one on a scan. I really hope you get your bfp this cycle. Would be lovely to be in the same due date group. Got everything crossed for you and thank you so much for your support. I haven’t told a single person apart from dh so I have no one to talk to about it all.

awwww, thank you so much love. I really appreciate your reply. I have ordered another digital. Not sure it was a good idea. I cracked the other one open and it wasn’t dark enough for the 3+, yet my cheapies are dye stealers. I feel so strongly today like I’m gonna get af. Cramping in stomach and back and keep feeling a wet sensation so keep having to check I’m not bleeding. I feel like I’m waking on egg shells right now, I just can’t relax. 5 weeks is still so early, I hate the first few weeks. I don’t think I’ll be able to relax until I (hopefully) get to see this little one on a scan. I really hope you get your bfp this cycle. Would be lovely to be in the same due date group. Got everything crossed for you and thank you so much for your support. I haven’t told a single person apart from dh so I have no one to talk to about it all.

Hi love. I really hope the new digital will be 3+. Good luck

Hope you get your 3+ but try not to stress over those tests. I’ve only got 3+ once before 5 weeks. And once I got my 3+ and a couple of days later it went back to 2-3. Everything on Google said hormones dropping and a mc. She’s now nearly 5. I’m also much less sick on girls. Early pregnancy is so so stressful.

Thanks ladies. I’ve had sickness with all of mine. Never gotten away with it before so it’s making me nervous that I’m not getting it yet as I already had it by this stage with Ollie and I’ve still got horrible cramps. I did get my 3+ last night tho so I’m putting the tests away now and am going to call the doctors tomorrow and get registered with the midwives.
F8468923-A278-41CB-A7D8-AB70AA97F43B.jpeg

Thanks ladies. I’ve had sickness with all of mine. Never gotten away with it before so it’s making me nervous that I’m not getting it yet as I already had it by this stage with Ollie and I’ve still got horrible cramps. I did get my 3+ last night tho so I’m putting the tests away now and am going to call the doctors tomorrow and get registered with the midwives.
View attachment 1111871
Well your hormones are definitely where they should be if you are getting 3+ so that’s great. Try to enjoy not feeling rough as it might change quickly.

Well your hormones are definitely where they should be if you are getting 3+ so that’s great. Try to enjoy not feeling rough as it might change quickly.

lol, I keep telling myself that. I’m wishing the sickness on myself but I know I’ll struggle with it when it comes. But I’d prefer to fell rough and reassured than not feel pregnant at all. I’m stressing with no symptoms at the moment and the cramps

lol, I keep telling myself that. I’m wishing the sickness on myself but I know I’ll struggle with it when it comes. But I’d prefer to fell rough and reassured than not feel pregnant at all. I’m stressing with no symptoms at the moment and the cramps
I know what you mean I was the same. We’re all crazy! :rofl:

View attachment 1111871

Yay for 3+! :)

Congratulations on the 3+ @Laurabub84

hey ladies, just a confused update from me
As you know I was told last Wednesday that my levels were dropping and my tests also showed the same by the lines being very light wed-fri but then sat my lines started to darken again! below frer tests are from the top Saturday, Sunday and Monday and then I ran out
And today is a frer strip test which I think these are 25mui
My bloods on wed dropped to 74 so I went today to get bloods re done and will find out tomorrow

61DC38C9-2098-4A34-A2AF-8204E78A2AFD.png 77AFD943-03A7-4BCD-BA61-4608B5244570.jpeg

Ehjmorris --best of luck. I really hope everything works out for you and your baby is developing great in there. :)

As you know I was told last Wednesday that my levels were dropping and my tests also showed the same by the lines being very light wed-fri but then sat my lines started to darken again! below frer tests are from the top Saturday, Sunday and Monday and then I ran out
My bloods on wed dropped to 74 so I went today to get bloods re done and will find out tomorrow

View attachment 1111928 View attachment 1111929

Oh wowsers! Something similar happened to @MrsKatie i think? I am praying everything is ok for you and maybe lost a twin? Thinking of you and hope youre out of limbo soon x

View attachment 1111928 View attachment 1111929

I thought the same, could it have been a twin. I hope you get answers soon and there’s a healthy little bean snuggled in there. Would they get you in for a scan? How many weeks would you be now hun?

Yeah honestly no idea
I do have a scan form so I can get one if I want, but I need to know what my levels are first before I can do that.
I’ve had no bleeding or pain for over a week now.
From my last period I should be 6 weeks today but I just don’t think I am, apart from being so tired and peeing more I don’t feel pregnant I don’t have any nausea anymore or sore breasts.

Yeah honestly no idea
I do have a scan form so I can get one if I want, but I need to know what my levels are first before I can do that.
I’ve had no bleeding or pain for over a week now.
From my last period I should be 6 weeks today but I just don’t think I am, apart from being so tired and peeing more I don’t feel pregnant I don’t have any nausea anymore or sore breasts.

I don’t feel pregnant at all either. I always get morning sickness and looking back with my son it had kicked in by now but still nothing. I keep taking tests because it’s doesn’t feel right to not have symptoms. By your tests you are 100% pregnant. If your levels have risen will you book your scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->