*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Just out of curiosity, how long have all you girls been trying? This will be our first month TTC and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.

Hey everyone!! I'm new to this website! :haha:

I got married end of July and hubby and I have been trying since August.. I'm hoping this will be OUR month too although I know getting pregnant on the second month trying is quite optimistic... :wacko:

Just wanted to say Good Luck and Baby Dust to us all!!!

Looking forward to making some good friends on here to share this journey with!!!

Take care everyone! Speak Soon!

Alexandra

Just out of curiosity, how long have all you girls been trying? This will be our first month TTC and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.

We're on our second month ttc, was on BCP 3 1/2 yrs, had first af after 29 days. Was initially disappointed it came but given how BCP seems to mess up some ladies' cycles I think I'm pretty fortunate that I seemed to have a pretty "normal" cycle length (used to be 28/29days before BCP). Would really love to get my BFP before Christmas. It's really hard not to get your hopes up every month though!

Stephie, I do not feel pregnant either, but then there are so many women who have surprises and I bet hardly any of them felt anything during what would be their TWW! If its not my month than I plan to have a big p*** up with my best friend. She has just stopped breastfeeding and I haven't been drinking except the odd glass with on a meal out. This month could be the last chance we can both get merry together for some time.

U dread the tww and then it passes by quicker then u realize lol, lots of ladies have no symptoms so do get down.
I have been curious about the readings to kind of give me some piece of mind but then what if i don't like the answer :blush: I mean i be so pissed if it said conceive Sept 2021 I'd be like no way waiting that much longer LOL

I HATE the TWW, it is the devil! I need to just forget about it, but with me still on my summer hols (im a teacher) and my OH working full time, I spend most of the day at home on my own with nothing to take my mind off of it!

I don't really believe in any sort of psychic stuff but I was very curious and it's payday so why not :shrug: will let everyone know what she says! xx

I'm a teacher too-can totally relate to the whole holidays thing! I spent most of the summer obsessing about symptoms etc. Started work again on Wednesday and whilst I'm not thrilled the hols are over, I actually have found I've calmed down a bit with less time on my hands-hopefully the 2ww will go quicker for me this cycle with being busier!

This is my first month TTC so hard all this waiting!!

This is out 4th month TTC. Got my smily OPK yesterday! :happydance: Had quite the ovulation pain today on my right side. Hope my 3rd month of using OPKs is the charm! Feeling good this time around.

Good luck to you!

This is my 7th cycle ttc :) Hoping and praying that it happens soon!!

this is my 3rd month off bcp, got first definite OPK on time today! :happydance:

This is my 3rd time ttc this time 6 cycles so far bfn. Got pos opk today but was fmu, feeling positive this month :happydance:
FX everyone that this is our month.

This is our 7th month ttc. I wish it would happen already but to be honest i would love to be pregnant in the summer :) so i could wear long dresses and everything... its very cold in the winter here.. sometimes lower then -40 degrees Celsius... so id rather be tiny in winter....

This is our 7th month ttc. I wish it would happen already but to be honest i would love to be pregnant in the summer :) so i could wear long dresses and everything... its very cold in the winter here.. sometimes lower then -40 degrees Celsius... so id rather be tiny in winter....

That's cold!!! It gets prettycold where I live but not like that. I agree with you though, I looooove wearing long dresses and think an August/September or even as late as October would be perfect. :cloud9:

Put me on as unknown please! Ive got a wacky cycle but itll be sometime this month!

Our 16 month TTC :growlmad: Finally started our fertility tests which I feel good about :thumbup: although obviously I hoped we wouldn't get to this stage.

Ok girls big news, I HAVE CRAMPS! hahaha I have NEVER been so happy to be woken up with cramps before in my life. Obviously I'm not going to look too much into it, but atleast I know there is life in me somewhere :haha:

:dust: to us all...nearly on testing week for some of us :sick:

NotNic, I completely agree. If this isn't my month, I will definitely be having a back to work celebration with my co-workers :drunk:

Our 16 month TTC :growlmad: Finally started our fertility tests which I feel good about :thumbup: although obviously I hoped we wouldn't get to this stage.

Ok girls big news, I HAVE CRAMPS! hahaha I have NEVER been so happy to be woken up with cramps before in my life. Obviously I'm not going to look too much into it, but atleast I know there is life in me somewhere :haha:

:dust: to us all...nearly on testing week for some of us :sick:

NotNic, I completely agree. If this isn't my month, I will definitely be having a back to work celebration with my co-workers :drunk:

good luck :)

can i join? i'm 2DPO today and I'm going to test on the 10th :happydance:

Where do you live? I am in Newfoundland. It gets cold BUT never ever that cold! Sometimes in Labrador. FX for you. I feel ya on wanting it to happen already!!

Hi everyone.

Would you add me on Sept. 18th, please?

I'll be testing after 7th September as that's when AF is due.

Hubby is hiding the pee sticks so I can't use them up before.

Timeforababy, Nits and Foquita, welcome to the group :hugs: You have all been added!

:dust: for us all and a little bit more on top of that! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->