*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I'd love to be added to the list. I will be testing on Sept 22nd. Best of luck to all!

I think I Ov yesterday/overnight, my temp spike today so will see, cause i work nights FF will more then likely put me at 2 dpo but i think i'm 1 dpo today, was hoping to get donation tomorrow but 1 will be ok i guess it was 2-3 days before O. Fx this is it.

i am just starting to temp.. how do you find working nights affects the chart?? I work a combination of days/nights so it is impossible for me to test a one particular time...

congrats on the new place 1babydreamer!!!

I think I Ov yesterday/overnight, my temp spike today so will see, cause i work nights FF will more then likely put me at 2 dpo but i think i'm 1 dpo today, was hoping to get donation tomorrow but 1 will be ok i guess it was 2-3 days before O. Fx this is it.

i am just starting to temp.. how do you find working nights affects the chart?? I work a combination of days/nights so it is impossible for me to test a one particular time...

I never ever take it at the same time but even tho its at a different time u can still see the pattern on my chart. I have open circles all the time but still stables temps. I think as long as u sleep 6-8 hrs regularly u should be fine. Just take it before u get out of bed.

All updated :thumbup:

I have been very bad this morning, 9DPO and POAS :dohh: I tried to wait honest!

But as expected, bigger and fatter than ever :bfn: :cry: I know it's still early, but would I not even get a faint line by now?

Onto 17 months TTC and I don't know how many more months I can do this to myself :cry:

Hey everyone!! I'm new to this website!

I got married end of July and hubby and I have been trying since the wedding.. I'm hoping this will be OUR month too although I know getting pregnant on the second month trying is quite optimistic...

Just wanted to say Good Luck and Baby Dust to us all!!!

Looking forward to making some good friends on here to share this journey with!!!

Take care everyone! Speak Soon!

Alexandra

Hey everyone!! I'm new to this website!

I got married end of July and hubby and I have been trying since the wedding.. I'm hoping this will be OUR month too although I know getting pregnant on the second month trying is quite optimistic...

Just wanted to say Good Luck and Baby Dust to us all!!!

Looking forward to making some good friends on here to share this journey with!!!

Take care everyone! Speak Soon!

Alexandra

Welcome to BnB Alexandra! Congratulations on getting married :hugs:

Shall I add you to the date not yet known? Or do you know exactly what day/time you'll be doing the POAS dance? :flower:

I'm in the same boat as you, can be very difficult to chart like this. I've just begun to chart, I tend to take my temp after my longest sleep....Have not been doing it for long, but so far I have not seen a pattern :shrug:

Put me down for the 15th of September...although I'm on CD19 and I don't think I've ovulated yet ? :( Using the OPK but haven't gotten any luck yet..
First cycle off the Mirena coil..not sure how long the cycle is gonna be but had AF on the 11th of August, 2 weeks after having it out.

This is my second cycle off BC and first "real" period started yesterday. I'd love to be added to the list. I'll be testing on Sept 29 is AF doesn't show before then! Fx'ed. :)

Hi can you add me for the testing date of September 8th!!! Thanks!! :flower:

Good luck and baby dust to all of you lovely ladies testing in September!!!!
:dust: :dust:

All updated :thumbup:

I have been very bad this morning, 9DPO and POAS :dohh: I tried to wait honest!

But as expected, bigger and fatter than ever :bfn: :cry: I know it's still early, but would I not even get a faint line by now?

Onto 17 months TTC and I don't know how many more months I can do this to myself :cry:

:hugs: Don't give up hope yet! 9 dpo is very early and very few people ever get bfp. How long is your typical lp? If I were you I'd wait till a day after. Otherwise you will just make yourself stressed out and unhappy. Good luck girl!

Do you also check your CM? If your schedule is erratic that and OPK might be a better predictor than temperatures, because if you don't take them at the same time they will be different and show strange results on your chart. :dust:

:hugs: Don't give up hope yet! 9 dpo is very early and very few people ever get bfp. How long is your typical lp? If I were you I'd wait till a day after. Otherwise you will just make yourself stressed out and unhappy. Good luck girl!

:hugs: thanks, I know I'm being silly! I KNEW that testing today was going to end badly, and for the past week the HPTs have been in their amazon box in the car boot and my OH has had the car at work so it's been fine, then last night he put them on the kitchen side and the temptation was just too much :dohh:

My LP is about 14 days depending on what my body feels like putting me through, but she has thrown me a few 18 day LP over the past year or so, so it wouldn't be unusual for me to be "late" but not, if that makes sense.

FX's you are stronger than me when the test week rolls around :haha:

Hi StephieB and everyone! I'm still pretty new to this site and would love to join this thread (I know I'm so late!). I am 29 and TTC #1, this will be our 4th month trying. I will be testing on Sept 18th (if I hold out that long, lol!). Can I be added to the list? Thanks and good luck everybody!

Hi StephieB and everyone! I'm still pretty new to this site and would love to join this thread (I know I'm so late!). I am 29 and TTC #1, this will be our 4th month trying. I will be testing on Sept 18th (if I hold out that long, lol!). Can I be added to the list? Thanks and good luck everybody!

Hello! :hi: Its never too late to join, have added you to the list :flower:

:dust: to you in massive truck loads, fx'd we get a record number of :bfp: this month xxx

Hello! :hi: Its never too late to join, have added you to the list :flower:

:dust: to you in massive truck loads, fx'd we get a record number of :bfp: this month xxx

I HOPE! Count me in, Im due to test on 9/21:thumbup:

Good luck RDH! We are also on our 4th month TTC. Supposed to test on the 12th but odds of me waiting that long are really slim!

Good luck RDH! We are also on our 4th month TTC. Supposed to test on the 12th but odds of me waiting that long are really slim!

Thanks loveacupcake! Good luck to you also, I am horrible about waiting until the "testing" day too, haha.

Hi ladies :hi: Could you please add me to the date not known yet section please. This cycle 6 ttc now. Fingers crossed for all you girls this month. Hopefully this will be the :bfp: thread. Thank you!

Do you also check your CM? If your schedule is erratic that and OPK might be a better predictor than temperatures, because if you don't take them at the same time they will be different and show strange results on your chart. :dust:

I try to track CM.. but I rarely ever have much.. even around O date so im not too sure how accurate it is. My OPKs from amazon should be arriving in the next few days so hopefully I will have better luck with them! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->