*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Timeforababy, Nits and Foquita, welcome to the group :hugs: You have all been added!

:dust: for us all and a little bit more on top of that! xxxx

thank you :kiss:

think we are the same age stephieb, are you 23? i saw it in another thread :happydance:

Hi girls
3 days til September, which means 3 days til the first of us start testing. I'm so excited to see loads of BFPs and celebrating all together!!!
Xx

Hi ladies, my AF has visited me today so I shall be testing again in September. I think I shall be testing 26th, not too sure yet but that would be approximatly 14 DPO!!!

Hoping this will be our month! Sending baby dust to everyone xxxxxx :flower:

Just got BFN for august cycle.. but wohoo, September.. a WAY better month than august, SURELY? Can u put me down for 30th please, if next cycle is same as this one, this will be 10DPO. xxxxxxxxxx

Bunnikins has AF actually visited yet? 10DPO is still quite early in a cycle.

Hi all TTC im new to Baby and Bump,

Im in the first month of ttc but have very irregular periods so have no idea when to test,have been BDing the last 2 weeks every 2/3 days and my last period was 11th August but previous to that was 10 weeks!!Something to do with having the first dose of depo injection in which i bled for 10 weeks previous to me not bleeding for 10 weeks so resulted in me having tablets to stop the bleeding.
Before i had that depo my periods were still irregular,28-44 days sometimes,average was around 35-38 day cycles.

So i have no idea when to test :-~

Liz xx

Bunnikins has AF actually visited yet? 10DPO is still quite early in a cycle.

no, but hubby was ill around my ovulation this month, so it would be an almost immaculate conception! (still doesnt stop me from peeing on sticks though!! ) :dohh:

Ahh. It happened to Mary, so you still have a chance! :)

I will be testing September 16th..... Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Just to keep you updated, since I'll be in the first ones to test... I'm currently at 10 dpo, I haven't been obsessing to much lately, but I know it'll get worse over the next few days. No majors symptoms, but just enough to think this could be the month, as usual (10th month ttc)!!

I'm going back to work tomorrow after being off for 3 weeks, I'd love to say that I'll keep my mind off the 2WW, but I work with pregnant women, or woment who worry that they could be pregnant when it wasn't planned... even though I love my job, it's a great reminder of my situation!!!

FX for all of you, thanks for being there!! xoxo

Hi ladies, Ill keep you all updated as well...
Been feeling really sick lately, just sea sick is the best word I can stick to it. Other then that cramps and pulling. nipples are sore but dont know if its from OH! haha

Im 7DPO and getting really impatient. Ive been having faint lines on IC... girls say they see lines on here... ill be taking a FRER tomorrow

I'll update y'all on me too since I'm also right there testing at the beginning of the month. Shockingly, I have held off POAS so far :)

I am 9 or 10 DPO today (I have a 12 day LP). I had a little cramping starting around 5 DPO and then off and on for the next several days. None today though. Other than that, no other symptoms... I did have a couple of over emotional days the last couple of days (blew up at DH one day and then was super weepy when we went to see The Help last night... I know it's an emotional movie but I was sobbing through the whole thing!) But that could just as easily mean AF is on its way!

think we are the same age stephieb, are you 23? i saw it in another thread :happydance:

Yep, I am indeedy :thumbup: a pretty good age to be TTC me thinks :winkwink:xxx

Sorry to read and run ladies, but OH has an episode of House paused ready for me to watch, will update as soon as I wake in the morning and add all of you new ladies. Welcome to the September thread, and big BOOOOO to the :witch: showing!

I will be 9DPO tomorrow and still don't 'feel' anything. Bah!! :growlmad:

Hi ladies, Ill keep you all updated as well...
Been feeling really sick lately, just sea sick is the best word I can stick to it. Other then that cramps and pulling. nipples are sore but dont know if its from OH! haha

Im 7DPO and getting really impatient. Ive been having faint lines on IC... girls say they see lines on here... ill be taking a FRER tomorrow

FINGERS CROSSED FOR OUR FIRST :bfp: :hugs:

Hey ladies, I'm a newbie to the forums, but I will be testing on the 11th if I can hold out that long!

I think I Ov yesterday/overnight, my temp spike today so will see, cause i work nights FF will more then likely put me at 2 dpo but i think i'm 1 dpo today, was hoping to get donation tomorrow but 1 will be ok i guess it was 2-3 days before O. Fx this is it.

Hey StefieB, can you put down for testing Sept. 30th? I'm on CD 2 today so I think that will be when I will test :)

I feel really good about September ladies!! Let's get it done this month!! :)

Hey ladies! i have missed out on a lot!!!! i was gone all weekend in Tennessee for my friends wedding.
How is everyone? i see some of you are getting ready to POAS!!! yay! good luck!

1babydreamer: how are you doing? did you have a good weekend?

a little update about me:
I still have not ovulated according to my OPK. I'm not sure if i missed it or what, but i began testing at the beginning of last weeks so i am not sure how that is possible. I have a 32 day cycle and i ovulated on CD17 last month so i thought i may this month. Still no Ov :nope:
I am still hopeful. i am not due for AF until sept 11... FXed!
i just wish i knew when i will Ov. my DH and i have been BDing every other day so i think ill be ok.

Hey ladies! i have missed out on a lot!!!! i was gone all weekend in Tennessee for my friends wedding.
How is everyone? i see some of you are getting ready to POAS!!! yay! good luck!

1babydreamer: how are you doing? did you have a good weekend?

a little update about me:
I still have not ovulated according to my OPK. I'm not sure if i missed it or what, but i began testing at the beginning of last weeks so i am not sure how that is possible. I have a 32 day cycle and i ovulated on CD17 last month so i thought i may this month. Still no Ov :nope:
I am still hopeful. i am not due for AF until sept 11... FXed!
i just wish i knew when i will Ov. my DH and i have been BDing every other day so i think ill be ok.

I just read in TCOYF that OPK's don't always register some women's ovulation. Some women O at levels below what the OPK's can detect but you may still have ovulated. Or maybe your ovulation was delayed this month. Last cycle I only had 7 OPK sticks to pinpoint O and I think I started using them too early because I had a super long cycle, 37 days!! The OPK's were all negative but I think I may have ovulated after I ran out of sticks. At least I hope I did. No way of knowing though so this month I bought a OPK with 20 sticks. I'm aslo temping and charting CM too, so fxed this is the month for both of us!!
Keep dtd every other day and I think you'll hit it ;). Plus, check your CM since that will be the truest test of your most fertile time.

As for me, AF FINALLY arrived and with a vengence, lol! But I am super cheerful and optimistic because I feel I have so much more knowledge going into this new cycle. I'm on CD 2 today and I will be testing on September 30th just to get in by the end of Sept :)
DH and I just bought our first home and we close next week and start moving!! I also start back at school nect week and will be working, moving and bd'ing all month! LOL! Good things to come for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->