*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! Everything feels so intense this month, I feel like a sprinter waiting for a race to start... I really need to find something to occupy my mind until i test on the 15th before I go batty. If we get a Sept BFP we can start telling people at Christmas time..WHeeeeeeeee!!! There I go getting all excited agian.

Good Luck!!! hang in there ladies!!! at least you are on your TWW! i am just ready to O so i can join you! :)

If we get a Sept BFP we can start telling people at Christmas time..WHeeeeeeeee!!! There I go getting all excited agian.

lol same here!!! I keep thinking of ways to tell people during christmas eve/christmas morning (I'm thinking letters addressed to family members from baby's POV stuck in the tree with the ultrasound in it)... I just might go crazy in the meantime though haha :)

If we get a Sept BFP we can start telling people at Christmas time..WHeeeeeeeee!!! There I go getting all excited agian.

I turn 30 on 17th December so im looking forward to telling my family i have a present for THEM but they have to wait 6 months (and making the excuse of stuffing my face and saying its for the baby :haha:)

There's definitely something about the 15th! :winkwink:

Ladies, I am officially going stir crazy and I am only 3dpo ](*,) I SOOO badly want this to be our month, it will be 12weeks on our wedding day, and I can't imagine a more perfect way of telling everyone!

This month we have :sex: more than we ever have before to the point where I never want to see a...well you know...again!

I am also a teacher, so am currently on holidays with very little but lesson plans to keep me occupied and I will be back at work on the day I test :wacko:

I need a hobby, that isn't symptom spotting...

Edit: I have just researched the SMEP, after seeing it on BnB for weeks and not having a clue what it means! I have just realised me and OH accidently did the SMEP without knowing it. So now my minds in even more of an overdrive.... help!

I am out before I even got a chance to be in, can you take me off the list please. Hubby won’t DTD, the smiley face on the opk made it all a bit too real apparently. I am totally gutted. I don't really know what to do. Feel like I am in the wrong forum now.

I am out before I even got a chance to be in, can you take me off the list please. Hubby won’t DTD, the smiley face on the opk made it all a bit too real apparently. I am totally gutted. I don't really know what to do. Feel like I am in the wrong forum now.

:hugs: Aw hun I'm so sorry.Hopefully just this month?? :hugs:

I am not allowed to tell my OH when I am ovulating as he feels too much pressure when I am and can't DTD. You wouldn'y believe how many arguments we had before I just stopped telling him.

:hugs: Aw hun I'm so sorry.Hopefully just this month?? :hugs:

I am not allowed to tell my OH when I am ovulating as he feels too much pressure when I am and can't DTD. You wouldn'y believe how many arguments we had before I just stopped telling him.

Next month is out for sure as he's away for most of Sept. He said he wants to wait until Feb at least! I am totally broken up. Keep crying at my desk! :( I hate that. :cry:

Next month is out for sure as he's away for most of Sept. He said he wants to wait until Feb at least! I am totally broken up. Keep crying at my desk! :( I hate that. :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry. I know nothing anyone can say will make you feel any better.

Any particular reason why he said February? I know this won't make a slight bit of difference but sometimes they say a little break from TTC or going back to NTNP can actually be a good thing. No doubt I'll still be here in February, making the March testing thread :winkwink:

Obviously you have real friends you can talk to, but you know where us ladies are when you need us :flower: sometimes it's good to rant to people you don't know in real life.

:hugs: I'm sorry. I know nothing anyone can say will make you feel any better.

Any particular reason why he said February? I know this won't make a slight bit of difference but sometimes they say a little break from TTC or going back to NTNP can actually be a good thing. No doubt I'll still be here in February, making the March testing thread :winkwink:

Obviously you have real friends you can talk to, but you know where us ladies are when you need us :flower: sometimes it's good to rant to people you don't know in real life.

Feb will be our one year wedding anniversary. I think you’re right though, maybe we both need a break, it’s been pretty stressful and we could both do with re-focussing on our relationship. I just never knew how much I wanted this until now. I am glad I have bnb, all my friends are on no.2 babies and have all fallen pregnant at the drop of a hat. I am waiting for a call from my bff who is ttc and wanted to got through her second pregnancy with me. (That’s gonna really hurt) So I don't really have anyone to talk to.

Refocusing on your relationship is a good thing, even if it's happening because your DH has cold feet suddenly. You know, lots of men aren't good with feeling pressured. So maybe a break is just what you two need...and besides, they do say when you relax and stop focusing on TTC is when you're more likely to get a BFP. Probably because you aren't putting yourself under such stress and you're not obsessing about it. But don't worry, I'm sure things will work out in the end...and hey! You're ovulating! That's great! :)

Sooo sorry Flutterbabies:hugs: I can't tell my hubby when I get my positive opk either... the first month I used them I got so excited to see the positive and ran to tell him and then when we went to DTD he got stage fright and I was gutted:cry: Now I test before he gets home and dont let him know when it's positive.

We are always here if you need to vent.

I will try to wait it out and test on September 25th! Come on Summer Baby! :)

If I get pregnant this month it will be the same due date as my daughter was 4 years ago!!! Im excited!!

I will be testing in Sept :thumbup:

I am not sure of the date, I'm waiting on FF to confirm ovulation (you can check out my chart) I think I will actually be O'ing within the next 24-48 hrs. My body is def telling me FERTILE!! :blush:

If that is the case I will be testing around the 9th. My birthday is in Sept so I am feeling very positive!! && If Sept is our month I would be due in May (Hubby's B-day!!) So I'm just praying this is really it!! :happydance:

aww wantabby that would be awesome!!!!
jw and maybe this is a dumb question about how do you feel fertile? because i am getting ready to O here in the next couple of days and i feeling things, but not sure if its because of that.

I hope i get a May baby too!!!

I'm testing the 14th Sept right before my friends Hen Party. Knowing my impatience will start testing the 10th. x

jmandrews, that is not a silly question. :flower:

I have been on my ttc journey for 22 months, so I have pretty much figured out my body. I check my CP an CM daily, and for the past two days I have has wet/slippery CM (almost eggwhitish) My cervix is softer and higher than normal, and my os is also more open. This is what they call S.H.O.W. (Soft High Open Wet) those are the signs that you are fertile. My boobs are a little sore, and I have had a tiny bit of spotting in my cm, this has never happend to me before, and from what research I've done it is from ovulation, when the follicle bursts it can cause a little spotting. Not to mention my desire for my hubby is increased.:blush: I am definitely in "the mood" :lol:

I have learned to listen to my body. This would be the earliest that I have ever ovulated, but I am not willing to miss my eggy!! So it's time for some :sex:!!

Butterflies i'm sneaky OPK tester too, hubbie felt pressured when I dragged him off to bed when I got a positive result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->