*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I'm 4DPO, ICs and HPTs in the post on their way to me! is LOADS of creamy cm (sorry, tmi) a good sign at this stage??

Yup creamy CM is a great sign as well. Have you checked CM before? I normally get creamy around this time and lots of it so I can't really take it as a sign. :wacko:

i've always been on BCP so this is the first cycle i've been paying attention to things so i don't want to get too obsessed haha. it's definitely the most creamy CM i've ever had, loads of it! FX! you got any more symptoms today?

Nothing new/interesting today. Loads of creamy CM, bb tingles and my back pain isn't as terrible today. I am still exhausted however. fx'd for you!

thank you for starting this thread. Could you please add me? I will be testing 30 Sept, I know it's still a long way off and I still need to ovulate but I'm being super positive about this months. Lot's of luck to everyone.

thank you for starting this thread. Could you please add me? I will be testing 30 Sept, I know it's still a long way off and I still need to ovulate but I'm being super positive about this months. Lot's of luck to everyone.

Welcome to the end of the month club!! :haha:

I got my happy face on Sunday morning, I tested again around 7pm and got another happy face. We BD that night and Monday morning and yesterday morning. Do you think this is enough? We tried to this morning but for us old foks its hard to BD this often and the added pressure of catching the egg doesn't help.

Any advise?

thank you! as of tomorrow we can start to see the bfp's rolling in! good luck girls :D

Welcome to the end of the month club!! :haha:

thanks hun it's going to be strange being the last one's to test. The good thing is I will be on holiday and I finally get to see my OH again, haven't seen him for 6 weeks, dam army lol :)

Lot's of :dust: :dust: to you too

Out before I even got a chance to be in. AF arrived.

Gutted

My AF also arrived today on schedule. I'm not sure how long your cycles are but if yours is similar to mine, you will be O around the 15th and just in time to test at the end of the month? :flower:

:hugs: Flutterbabies. Come join those of us testing on the 30th!! This WILL BE OUR MONTH!! :hugs:

:hugs: Flutterbabies. Come join those of us testing on the 30th!! This WILL BE OUR MONTH!! :hugs:

Thanks guys, you're so great. What would I do without this place huh? Next month I am having my bfp. I will be there testing on the 30th :)

Thank you :hugs:

Hi guys,

I've been to the pharmacy today and wanted to buy folic acid. I read the back of it and it said to go to a doctor first when trying to become pregnant. It also said you can't use it while you are pregnant. When can i Use it then and do many people use it? I mean I am on my 2ww now anyways so it might be already too late?

I've never heard that it's not safe to take folic acid during TTC and while pregnant. Hmmmm not sure about that!

So sorry for the AFs you ladies! :hugs: Baby dust for next time! :hugs:

Alrighty, I want in. I'll be testing September 14th (if no AF). Fingers Crossed. First Month trying after pulling the Goalie (i.e. Mirena) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->