*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Good luck early-month testers!! The big day is tomorrow. :)

Me... I'm still waiting to ovulate. It's going to be a loooong month!

Heyy, love this! Could you add me to the 1st please? Thanks!

x o x o

Good luck early-month testers!! The big day is tomorrow. :)

Me... I'm still waiting to ovulate. It's going to be a loooong month!

AF isn't due til the 4th for me, so testing on the last day of Sept... it's going to be a VERY looooong month....

Good Luck ladies :dust: im testing the 11th! not feeling very good about this month though... i still have 10 days and im already feeling cramps

IT IS??? they are like really dull cramps... not really painful... i just feel them... but i never could track my Ovulation this month :( but i have been bding every other day! I dont want to get my hopes up though. I never had EWCM. not sure why. such a weird cycle

I JUST NOTICED WE ARE DUE TO TEST ON THE SAME DAY!

IT IS??? they are like really dull cramps... not really painful... i just feel them... but i never could track my Ovulation this month :( but i have been bding every other day! I dont want to get my hopes up though. I never had EWCM. not sure why. such a weird cycle

When I got my BFP before I felt like AF was on her way for a good week before I tested... :dust:

Dull cramps especially around now I've heard is a good sign. I've had some as well, but that is normal for me... along with lower back pain.

Hope I can hold out until my test date!

Ladies, I tested today....

Attachments

• IMG-20110831-00605.jpg
    IMG-20110831-00605.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 20
thanks ladies you are definitely making me feel a lot better :)

YES loveacupcake! you have to wait! we can be testing buddies on sept 11! don't test early or you may be disappointed

aww! well you sitll have time! i can't tell if there is a line on your picture or not, but you still have 6 days left until Testing haha you are brave! i never test until AF is due. I am 5 DPO according to my ticker, but im not sure if thats right... I am testing sept 11

thanks ladies you are definitely making me feel a lot better :)

YES loveacupcake! you have to wait! we can be testing buddies on sept 11! don't test early or you may be disappointed

Yeah I've been disappointed a bit these last few months. I normally cave at 10dpo. :dohh: I'm going to hold off unless I have super crazy symptoms!

I'm 4DPO, ICs and HPTs in the post on their way to me! is LOADS of creamy cm (sorry, tmi) a good sign at this stage??

I'm 4DPO, ICs and HPTs in the post on their way to me! is LOADS of creamy cm (sorry, tmi) a good sign at this stage??

Yup creamy CM is a great sign as well. Have you checked CM before? I normally get creamy around this time and lots of it so I can't really take it as a sign. :wacko:

Yup creamy CM is a great sign as well. Have you checked CM before? I normally get creamy around this time and lots of it so I can't really take it as a sign. :wacko:

i've always been on BCP so this is the first cycle i've been paying attention to things so i don't want to get too obsessed haha. it's definitely the most creamy CM i've ever had, loads of it! FX! you got any more symptoms today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->