*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I am due on the 11th and tested and got a BFN :( I really thought this was goig to happen this month. Last time we got pregnant after trying the clear blue digital ovulation kit for the first time and I figured it would work the first time using it again after our mc but I was wrong. I just cried my eyes out to my poor bf. I worry more bc of the mc and bc I am 38.

Steohieb what psychic are you using? Is it online! I am willing to try anything, I just want to calm my self down by hearing from anyone if I will one day get pregnant again :(

Congrats!!! Hope it sticks:flower:

Yeah I'm definitely praying for a sticky bean! [-o<
Hey there Cupcake! Congrats babe!!!! :thumbup: How long were you ttc and what is your secret!!

This was our 4th month. It was our second month using preseed and softcups and our first following the SMEP to the letter. Also my first month on EPO and AC. I had a really strong O this month. I normally feel it but the pain was much more intense this month. I also had lots of watery CM for multiple days when I normally just get a little EWCM and lots of creamy.

Good luck to you!

congratulations loveacupcake! <3 :happydance:

turns out all your symptoms were real then, so happy for you :flower:

Can you believe it... maybe I wasn't so crazy? I'm hoping you'll be getting your BFP real soon!

I know, then we can be bump buddies! :happydance: seeing you got your BFP gave me loads of hope though I had a BFN this morning. post your symptoms again please so I can have a nosy :)

hi girls, :witch: isn't here yet.

will test tomorrow am unless i spot after FMU

Congrats!!! Hope it sticks:flower:

Yeah I'm definitely praying for a sticky bean! [-o&lt;
Hey there Cupcake! Congrats babe!!!! :thumbup: How long were you ttc and what is your secret!!

This was our 4th month. It was our second month using preseed and softcups and our first following the SMEP to the letter. Also my first month on EPO and AC. I had a really strong O this month. I normally feel it but the pain was much more intense this month. I also had lots of watery CM for multiple days when I normally just get a little EWCM and lots of creamy.

Good luck to you!

I feel like I never get EWCM. I do get ALOT of watery CM....I heard thats ok too though? Who knows!

Yay! Congratulations loveacupcake!!! Really pleased for you!!! Will update as soon as I can and put you on the list but only have my phone at the minute and it's too difficult!! Happy and healthy nine months!

Girls, if it helps, although my little one didn't stick (and god don't I know it, I was sick the cramps were so awful today :cry:) this month me and OH followed the SMEP too! And it was our first bfp in 17 months so we'll be trying that again in November! Seems to work!

Sorry I'm quick replying on the blackberry and I can't remember who asked, but I got my psychic reading from gail. I think she comes up if you google psychicuk123. Sounds stupid but I'm starting to think maybe with her November prediction we'll get our sticky and that's why this month didn't go to plan!

Big love girls xxx

I know, then we can be bump buddies! :happydance: seeing you got your BFP gave me loads of hope though I had a BFN this morning. post your symptoms again please so I can have a nosy :)

I had a temp dip 5-6dpo with EWCM on 6dpo and 9dpo. I hadn't ever had that in the TWW. My back was bothering me from 2dpo only yesterday did it stop aching. The sides of my bbs ache something fierce since 7dpo and still do.
I was also really stuffy and felt a cold coming on 5dpo-8dpo. Hope this helps! As far as cramps and twinges... nothing really out of the ordinary. I always feel something before AF so it was a big symptom for me.

I had a temp dip 5-6dpo with EWCM on 6dpo and 9dpo. I hadn't ever had that in the TWW. My back was bothering me from 2dpo only yesterday did it stop aching. The sides of my bbs ache something fierce since 7dpo and still do.
I was also really stuffy and felt a cold coming on 5dpo-8dpo. Hope this helps! As far as cramps and twinges... nothing really out of the ordinary. I always feel something before AF so it was a big symptom for me.

yay, really hoping it's me next! :)

I feel silly asking, but could somebody explain SMEP to me? :)

Its Sperm Meets Egg Plan. You start having sex on CD8 every other day until you get a pos OPK. Once you do, you have sex 3 days in a row, break one day, then have sex again.

Does that help?

Its Sperm Meets Egg Plan. You start having sex on CD8 every other day until you get a pos OPK. Once you do, you have sex 3 days in a row, break one day, then have sex again.

Does that help?

So basically, lots of sex, lol. That helps! Thanks! I think we've been mostly following that plan even though I didn't know it, lol. :laugh2:

Does that help?

So basically, lots of sex, lol. That helps! Thanks! I think we've been mostly following that plan even though I didn't know it, lol. :laugh2:

HAHA....yes LOTS of sex so there is plenty of sperm to meet the egg. I actually watched The Great Sperm Race last night....have you seen that? its this documentary on sperm and its nuts! Who knew it was this CRAZY?!

hii all i am new to this and i came on the 2nd of september lol i will be ready in 9 days...hopefully this is my month too :)
xx

good luck to u all x

SMEP = Whenever you're not doing something - have sex!!:winkwink:

Right I have tried to update this as best as I can and I am so so so sorry if i've messed it up, I've been a bit 'WAH!' the past few days and been a bad bad thread looker-after-er!

NotNic and Popcorn - THINK POSITIVE! I am SO excited as the prospect of you joining the :bfp: club! :happydance: (I know I've said it before, but THRILLED for you loveacupcake!)

Also on a slightly different note, I am so sorry to the ladies on here who suffered chemicals/miscarriages this month like me, it was awful of me to just change us to :witch: and I have no correctly changed our lovely symbols to :angel: because I know thats what they'll always be to us. :hugs:

SMEP = Whenever you're not doing something - have sex!!:winkwink:

Pretty much! :blush::haha::haha:

BTW I think it is really lovely that you put in the thread title 3 angels. I am sending so many positive vibes to you ladies. Hope you can feel it!

Does that help?

HAHA....yes LOTS of sex so there is plenty of sperm to meet the egg. I actually watched The Great Sperm Race last night....have you seen that? its this documentary on sperm and its nuts! Who knew it was this CRAZY?!

Lol...I haven't seen that, but will def be looking it up when I get home tonight!

congrats BFP girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry to the girls who've had miscarriages and 'chemical' pregnancies. i had one a few months back. it was horrible. sending lots of love.
i tested today at ?11dpo. BFN. Think it would've shown up by now if I had something as it showed really clearly at 10dpo when i had my chemical. but i feel resigned now and am almost just waiting for AF to come so i can try again. and SMEP sounds like an awesome idea for next cycle! maybe we non-BFPs can join an October thread together :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->