*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Very true Joey.

Ladies I'm keeping my fingers crossed that with all the testers still to come we have some good news coming to us soon. PMA to all of the ladies testing tomorrow! xx

I'm beginning to worry about all these chemicals :( so nervous it will happen to me.
:hugs: to everyone goin through this

Do not think like that....stay positive! When are you testing?

I'm beginning to worry about all these chemicals :( so nervous it will happen to me.

I am only newish to this TTC lark so had to actually google to find out what a chemical was, and when I was aware of it, I was so scared that it would happen to me. Unfortunately it did on my first month TTC (last cycle) but thankfully this site had educated me enough to know what it was and that it didnt mean that it would necessarily happen again.

I was absolutely gutted, but again, with the support and advice from the girls on here, I feel so much better. I will never forget those 2 days that I got to be pregnant, but I know that it can now happen so I will pray that the next time, it stick around for the entire 9 months.

Try not to worry about them, I think this site opens you up to so much stuff that you would not know anyway. Good in that if it ever happens you know that you are not alone, but bad in that you then worry that it will happen to you.

That bit made me cry, but in the best possible way!! Its exactlyhow I'm feeling at the minute, at least I got to be pregnant, even for a little bit. Sadly there are still lots of lovely ladies on here that would kill to see a second line, and havent had the chance and that's a positive I'm going to take from this. As well as finally letting our friends and family know we are teying to conceieve and for how long we've been TTC.

Massive massive huge hugs to all the ladies who got bad news this month, if only we could all get together for a glass of wine or 7! To the rest of you, get thinking pregnant, I need a smile on my face again!

:flower:

Sorry girls. Did another FRER, as the clinic asked me to bring one in so I could show them, and bfn. Well, there's a line there if you stand on one leg, wing the national anthem and close one eye, but I'd go with bfn.

Rang the clinic back and they said at 5 weeks its classed as early stage miscarriage and not chemical and I've just got to wait for my body to naturally go back to normal. Not easyto do when you have classes of 16 year old that need teaching. Sorry not better news.

Who'd have thought you'd get attached to something you've only had for 2 days. Feel like I've been hit by a bus.

Thank you so much for all your support, you have all been brilliant! Xxx

Oh StephieB I'm so sorry! :hugs: Know that you have tons of women from all over the world thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery and a sticky bean to come!! Sending you a huge cyber hug!

Sorry girls. Did another FRER, as the clinic asked me to bring one in so I could show them, and bfn. Well, there's a line there if you stand on one leg, wing the national anthem and close one eye, but I'd go with bfn.

Rang the clinic back and they said at 5 weeks its classed as early stage miscarriage and not chemical and I've just got to wait for my body to naturally go back to normal. Not easyto do when you have classes of 16 year old that need teaching. Sorry not better news.

Who'd have thought you'd get attached to something you've only had for 2 days. Feel like I've been hit by a bus.

Thank you so much for all your support, you have all been brilliant! Xxx

Oh StephieB I'm so sorry! :hugs: Know that you have tons of women from all over the world thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery and a sticky bean to come!! Sending you a huge cyber hug!

Thank you so much, I know I keep saying it but you have no idea how much better I feel having this place for support. Its funny to think there are so many kind words and so much support out there from people you haven't even met!

Sending out so much love and thanks to you all , even my OH thinks thisplace is brilliant and says (and I quote) "that babywebsite is amazing, there's so many lovely people on there":hugs:

"Sending out so much love and thanks to you all , even my OH thinks thisplace is brilliant and says (and I quote) "that babywebsite is amazing, there's so many lovely people on there":hugs:"

How sweet! Your OH sounds like a really wonderful and supportive guy. Happy you have him to lean on now :hugs:

I am so sorry StephieB!! I lost my baby at 8 weeks and I only got to enjoy it for that long. Its hard, I know but PLEASE KNOW that if you got pregnant now, you WILL get pregnant again and you will have your beautiful healthy baby. There is a reason for why this pregnancy ended. Thats what I think of mine, the baby stopped growing because there was something wrong and I have to be happy it happened at 8 weeks and not at a later time.

I am so happy I found this forum and you ladies. I wish I had this support when I had gone through my MC. I was devestated and I closed myself out from the entire world. I didn't want to talk to anyone. If I had known of this site I know I would of had the support I needed. I'm glad we are all here for each other.

Lots of love to everyone!!

I am so sorry StephieB!! I lost my baby at 8 weeks and I only got to enjoy it for that long. Its hard, I know but PLEASE KNOW that if you got pregnant now, you WILL get pregnant again and you will have your beautiful healthy baby. There is a reason for why this pregnancy ended. Thats what I think of mine, the baby stopped growing because there was something wrong and I have to be happy it happened at 8 weeks and not at a later time.

I am so happy I found this forum and you ladies. I wish I had this support when I had gone through my MC. I was devestated and I closed myself out from the entire world. I didn't want to talk to anyone. If I had known of this site I know I would of had the support I needed. I'm glad we are all here for each other.

Lots of love to everyone!!

Me and my OH are so overwhelmed by all the support we've had and are so grateful. He likes me to read out all the kind messages, I think it makes him feel better too.

Thanks you all again and again xxx

QUOTE]

Thank you so much, I know I keep saying it but you have no idea how much better I feel having this place for support. Its funny to think there are so many kind words and so much support out there from people you haven't even met!

Sending out so much love and thanks to you all , even my OH thinks thisplace is brilliant and says (and I quote) "that babywebsite is amazing, there's so many lovely people on there":hugs:[/QUOTE]

That bit made me go a bit teary. Bless your OH. xx

Hi ladies....just checking in.

StephieB big hugs to you chick. Just think....you finally saw that positive result, if only for a couple of days....and that's a real brilliant thing....because at least you know that you CAN get pregnant....it just wasn't to be this time. What's meant to be will be....and your time will come....I can feel it in my water!!

And yeah....I havn't been on here very long at all....but you all seem so lovely and supportive, and I'm so glad to have found this place.

I don't know whether it's all in my head, but I'm sure my boobs feel a bit tender today....which only ever happens about 2 days before my AF...and my AF isn't due for 9 days yet. But like I said...it could just be me imagining things because I want them to be sore. Or it could be the fact that I've poked and squeezed them so much to actually see if they're sore that I've made them sore!! hahaha.

Love to all xxx

:thumbup:If I'm not too late, sign me up too. I'm testing on September 11th thanks!

just read through the thread and really sorry to all that have had bad news.

I'm not testing tomorrow and am due to go out for drinkies on Thursday so if I'm not spotting tomorrow, I have to test on Thursday (one day after AF is due).

I'm too scared to test early after the chemicals this month :(

I've seen a few posts on here where ladies are now worried about having a chemical preg. I have had two. One in Dec 10 and one just last month. When I got my BFP last month, I was immediately terrified that it would be another chemical. I spent days worrying and obsessing. I couldn't concentrate at work, I kept taking tests and trying to analyze the color of the line. I know that all that worrying didn't cause the chemical, but certainly didn't make things any easier. I guess what I learned from all that is that if it's going to happen, it's going to happen. All we can do it take care of our bodies and stay positive. Please don't let the fear of what may happen consume you.

Hugs and good luck to all! :)

I've seen a few posts on here where ladies are now worried about having a chemical preg. I have had two. One in Dec 10 and one just last month. When I got my BFP last month, I was immediately terrified that it would be another chemical. I spent days worrying and obsessing. I couldn't concentrate at work, I kept taking tests and trying to analyze the color of the line. I know that all that worrying didn't cause the chemical, but certainly didn't make things any easier. I guess what I learned from all that is that if it's going to happen, it's going to happen. All we can do it take care of our bodies and stay positive. Please don't let the fear of what may happen consume you.

Hugs and good luck to all! :)

I couldn't agree more please please please don't let what has happened to a few of us this month worry you when you get your bfp. I think we're an anomalous lot! As you know I've spent the past 3 days obsessing and panicking and have spent £50 on hpt!! That hasn't helped us at all really, we have now decided there is a no testing tip 20dpo earliest rule! The nurse explained to us thatsadly these things happen because something went wrong inside, not anything we did, ate, talked about or inhaled! BUT the chances of having a happy and healthy pregnancy are much higher, and we'll all get that whenthe time is right:hugs:

I would hate to think I've caused any worry to anyone, so let's get these :bfp: rolling in so we can properly celebrate!

:thumbup:

As you know I've spent the past 3 days obsessing and panicking and have spent £50 on hpt!!

:thumbup:

Isn't it crazy how much we will spend on HPT's??!! Lol. I know I was buying them every day. The funny thing is, whenever I'm in the store now, I find myself in that section wanting to buy more. I haven't even OV'd yet! :rofl:

I'm currently in Grenada and went to the pharmacy to see if I could buy a pink dye hpt - turns out (this particular pharmacy, but I suspect most will be the same) only have one brand, with blue dye, and they didn't have any in stock. And she couldn't tell me when they would have more. And you can only buy it by getting it from the pharmacist over the counter (no picking one up off the shelf and browsing the various brands or anything like that...)!

Well if ever there was a way to force a person to be patient, that's certainly it!! Wasn't planning to use it yet anyway but temptation all gone now, since I have no choice!

I am only newish to this TTC lark so had to actually google to find out what a chemical was, and when I was aware of it, I was so scared that it would happen to me. Unfortunately it did on my first month TTC (last cycle) but thankfully this site had educated me enough to know what it was and that it didnt mean that it would necessarily happen again.

I was absolutely gutted, but again, with the support and advice from the girls on here, I feel so much better. I will never forget those 2 days that I got to be pregnant, but I know that it can now happen so I will pray that the next time, it stick around for the entire 9 months.

Try not to worry about them, I think this site opens you up to so much stuff that you would not know anyway. Good in that if it ever happens you know that you are not alone, but bad in that you then worry that it will happen to you.

aw thank you for that... that makes me feel much better :hugs:
i am sorry you had to experience that, but i guess it makes you appreciate being pregnant even more when it does happen :)

Do not think like that....stay positive! When are you testing?

i know i know... i need to stay POSITIVE!
well i thought AF would be due sept 11. the reason im not sure is because my cycles are irregular and i based if off of my last cycle. I couldn't track my O either, but i saw EWCM on CD 26 (even though i thought i O'd a week before that) so i will test somewhere around the 11th not sure if i should move my testing day back or not or just wait until AF shows.

:cry: My boobs are shrinking and I'm cramping. I guess the ugly B:witch: is on her way - probably won't make it to Sept 12 but we'll see - I won't go down without a fight! :grr:

StephieB- Im so sorry you are going through this right now.. lots of love and hugs to both you and your DH. I hope you get to enjoy a month of loving each other and BDing for fun and romance before you move on to October and your BFP. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->