*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Good Luck everyone! Ive been laying low after my chemical :( wish it had been a sticky bean. Im glad i know I can conceive now. Ive had cervix problems this past year. I wont be testing again till October but we are now NTNP. So i have promised, no OPK, and no testing until Im late.

Wishing everyone BFP's!!!
Baby Dust to All!

Could I go on the list? I'll be testing next Wednesday, 14th, if the witch hasn't shown up by then.

Good luck everyone still to test. :D

My CM is ready! My CM is ready! Lol. I'm very excited and just had to share. :)

Marlamegs and other ladies who have had :angel: this month. Just had a chat with my doctor (when we were making an appointment for my OH to get his SA results) who explained that after a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage it is widely thought of that a woman is much more fertile as the body and hormones are in "baby ready" state, so to take/not take precautions as necessary.

I can't decide if that's good news or not, but thought I would share so you could either get BD'ing like theres no tomorrow, or wait a while if you're not ready straight away :flower:

Just a quick post, will update when I get longer! Have homework to mark! xx

sooo AF came 5 days early!! So now I need to change my test date to Sept 30th!

GL & LOBD

You still in with a chance at that September BFP then! x

I'm feeling so sick today, my mouth is dry and getting sharp pains and cramps especially on my right side. I haven't tested since 11DPO, I'm 13 today and nervous to test in case it's a BFN :(

kind of just waiting for AF to come now!

I'm feeling so sick today, my mouth is dry and getting sharp pains and cramps especially on my right side. I haven't tested since 11DPO, I'm 13 today and nervous to test in case it's a BFN :(

Keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up!! x :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up!! x :hugs:

thank you so much :hugs: when are you going to start testing? I keep having to go to the toilet because I think I can feel AF coming on but no sign yet, just creamy cm!

Hey Ladies,

Sorry to hear all the sad stories from those who tested in the start of the months. :cry:

I really do hope the thread picks up and we start getting :bfp: really soon!!

My OH and I did the :sex: today for the first time in 6weeks lol!!! he is in the army so I haven't seen him at all. We will be doing the dance every day for the next week :winkwink: so hopefully :bfp:

if not, it will be another long wait until we BD again....so its this months or a BIG wait .....again.

Fingers crossed for all those waiting to O - STAY POSITIVE!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Im 9dpo and have 4 days left until i test!!! been having cramps, headaches, dry mouth, weeing alot and really hot at night!! or maybe im just over analysing my symptoms lol! praying for a BFP baby dust for everyone testing :D

Jess.Taylor21, Coogee, foquita - Good luck girls! Hope you'll bring in those bfp's to our thread soon!

Popcorn - :hugs: good luck in the next cycle dear!

Me, believe it or not I still haven't bought a test! AF should have been here Sept 4th, but I was really sick and I think my actual O was a week later judging by CM and O pains....so I told myself Sept 12th. I've been good so far but everytime I go to the store I always pass by pregnancy test isle and stand there staring at it like a kid at a candy! :rofl:

I have no PG symptoms - just usual PMS bloating so I'm not too hopeful. I think that is what's helping me stay away from POASing :haha:

good luck peters pooky :)

Thanks Honey! I'm hoping it's my month! My birthday is the 20th!

:dust: to everyone!

What an awesome bday present that would be. My birthday is tomorrow...maybe I can get a "belated" present LOL. Keep me posted...we should be testing around the same time!!!:thumbup:

Sounds good! And happy birthday! xx I'm going to try not to test and just see if AF arrives... she's due the 16th but I haven't even bought any hpt's so that I'm not tempted!

Ladies, just wanted a bit of cm insight. I'm only a few cycles off of BCP so I really don't understand my body fully yet! I got watery-ish cm around when I thought I O'd and then it dried up but now I'm noticing gunky/creamy cm on underwear/tp...does anyone else get this? Im 6 days away from af (have some cramps already, boo!). I thought cm would just be mainly around O time....still trying to get all this stuff straight in my head!

Ladies, just wanted a bit of cm insight. I'm only a few cycles off of BCP so I really don't understand my body fully yet! I got watery-ish cm around when I thought I O'd and then it dried up but now I'm noticing gunky/creamy cm on underwear/tp...does anyone else get this? Im 6 days away from af (have some cramps already, boo!). I thought cm would just be mainly around O time....still trying to get all this stuff straight in my head!

I get the same!! Gunky/creamy CM in underwear - I know exactly what you mean. I amd 10dpo and been having it for the past few days. However, I am also still getting used to cycles and dont really know if its a good or bad sign either.........my massive temp dip this morning would suggest bad, but not yet got the achey boobs that I normally get for 3ish days before the :witch:

who knows hey?

I get the same!! Gunky/creamy CM in underwear - I know exactly what you mean. I amd 10dpo and been having it for the past few days. However, I am also still getting used to cycles and dont really know if its a good or bad sign either.........my massive temp dip this morning would suggest bad, but not yet got the achey boobs that I normally get for 3ish days before the :witch:

who knows hey?

My CM is usually up and down throughout my cycle. Some days I have lots, and others I have none. But, when I'm in my fertile window, it's always the stretchy kind, watery or EW, and it's always plentiful, lol.

On another note, DH and I have been BDing almost every night for the past week. Last night I had a dream that at 1DPO, I got a BFP, lol. I'm going crazy! :wacko:

Hi,

not sure if this would help but when I was coming off BC this is how my CM looked
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/674004-could-pregnant-see-images-please.html

I have finally sussed out my cycles again so now I know when I posted that image 2 months ago I was actually ovulating :( and then I relialised that because my OH missed his flight that day, it was clearly my last day of being fertile for that month. :dohh:

anyway my fertile cm is clear and stretchy and a lot

good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"