*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

LOL np, DH has no sperm count for unknown reasons and we decided to use donor, we found a good friend willing to help and when i'm close to Ov he comes over or i go to his place, he has his fun time and deposits in the soft cup and leaves it in the restroom or wherever, or hands it to me (awkward LOL) and i insert in right after and go home and do my own thing to suck them in, lay for a few hours sometimes but at least 20 minutes and keep the cup inside for hours. This is the quick version

Wow, its brilliant that you've found a donor to help you TTC! How long have you been trying this now? xx

So according to FF I ovulatedd Monday!! This will be the earliest I have ever ovulated!! Look at my chart and tell you what you think.

If I have indeed ovulated I will be testing within the first week of Sept!! I hope I :sex: enough! My ovulation really snuck up on me this month!!

So according to FF I ovulatedd Monday!! This will be the earliest I have ever ovulated!! Look at my chart and tell you what you think.

If I have indeed ovulated I will be testing within the first week of Sept!! I hope I :sex: enough! My ovulation really snuck up on me this month!!

Mine did too hun!!! I wasnt going to use OPK but on day 11 i decided to and it was positive!!! so weird!!! does that mean we can test earlier??

Sorry I'm not temping so looking at your chart just looks very confusing to me! :blush:

But I'm also in the early ovulation club! Was supposed to ovulate this Monday, took a test on the off chance on Friday as I was quite bored sat at home while OH was at work and TADA +OPK :happydance: I'm just glad I decided to test when I did otherwise I would have missed it!

Means we get to test earlier than we thought though :thumbup:

Mine did too hun!!! I wasnt going to use OPK but on day 11 i decided to and it was positive!!! so weird!!! does that mean we can test earlier??

Congrads on your +opk!! What Dpo are you?

I've always tested according to my DPO, so yes you will be able to test earlier. :happydance: I try to wait till I am it least 10 dpo to test, I usually have a 16 day LP, but who knows this month. It is totally different from any other cycle. (which hopefully is a good thing!!) :thumbup:

I test September 26, if you don't mind putting me down! Fingers crossed!! :dust:

This will be our first month trying... can you put me down for Sept 30th? I'll be 12-14DPO then (hopefully!!). AF is due on Oct 2, but I don't think I can wait that long!!

It sure does look like it, unless ur temps go higher i think u r officially in ur tww. Fx

LOL np, DH has no sperm count for unknown reasons and we decided to use donor, we found a good friend willing to help and when i'm close to Ov he comes over or i go to his place, he has his fun time and deposits in the soft cup and leaves it in the restroom or wherever, or hands it to me (awkward LOL) and i insert in right after and go home and do my own thing to suck them in, lay for a few hours sometimes but at least 20 minutes and keep the cup inside for hours. This is the quick version

Wow, its brilliant that you've found a donor to help you TTC! How long have you been trying this now? xx

Well with donor this is 6th cycle, we are doing donation in a special way this month (can't really say :blush: here) anyway i have been ttc for longer with ex 3 years and current dh 2-3 years before giving up on miracle and ivf then took a 6 year break until moving back in town and asking DF

Congrads on your +opk!! What Dpo are you?

I've always tested according to my DPO, so yes you will be able to test earlier. :happydance: I try to wait till I am it least 10 dpo to test, I usually have a 16 day LP, but who knows this month. It is totally different from any other cycle. (which hopefully is a good thing!!) :thumbup:

I am now 4 DPO but i counted it from the morning after i ovulated... i ovulate sometime near midnight... sooo either 3 or 4....
When will you test? Ill probably start at 7 DPO

I'm joining the September testers!!

I haven't O'd yet - so I'm not positive when I'll be testing yet. But it will be in the 20's of September as I'm only on CD1 now!

:dust:

Marla, I am not sure when I will start testing... I go in for a CD21 Progesterone check (I'm on a Clomid cycle) which will be Sept 1st (10 DPO) . So I will probably wait on those results and if they are good start testing after, unless my symptoms build up and I get anxious.. :lol:

I have just tested soooo many times. I think I would rather wait until I am sure I will get a BFP... My wallet has taught me to be patient! lol!!

Hey I wil be testing on 15th

Good luck everyone I hope Sept is the month for us all :dust::dust:

Marla, I am not sure when I will start testing... I go in for a CD21 Progesterone check (I'm on a Clomid cycle) which will be Sept 1st (10 DPO) . So I will probably wait on those results and if they are good start testing after, unless my symptoms build up and I get anxious.. :lol:

I have just tested soooo many times. I think I would rather wait until I am sure I will get a BFP... My wallet has taught me to be patient! lol!!

I know the feeling, i ordered some internet cheapies right now and when there is anysign of anything ill go get a FRER... But for now i just hope some symptoms show up!! my face has broken out but who knows!

I know the feeling, i ordered some internet cheapies right now and when there is anysign of anything ill go get a FRER... But for now i just hope some symptoms show up!! my face has broken out but who knows!

I know.. I have felt nauseous ever since I finished my lunch.. I can't help but feel that it is in my head.. and my boobs have been itching since this A.M... But it is still so early. I am trying my best not to get worked up about it! Well hopefully your ic's will come in soon and you can start testing!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->