*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

jmandrews, that is not a silly question. :flower:

I have been on my ttc journey for 22 months, so I have pretty much figured out my body. I check my CP an CM daily, and for the past two days I have has wet/slippery CM (almost eggwhitish) My cervix is softer and higher than normal, and my os is also more open. This is what they call S.H.O.W. (Soft High Open Wet) those are the signs that you are fertile. My boobs are a little sore, and I have had a tiny bit of spotting in my cm, this has never happend to me before, and from what research I've done it is from ovulation, when the follicle bursts it can cause a little spotting. Not to mention my desire for my hubby is increased.:blush: I am definitely in "the mood" :lol:

I have learned to listen to my body. This would be the earliest that I have ever ovulated, but I am not willing to miss my eggy!! So it's time for some :sex:!!

I have been watching my CM and i use OPK. I have not O'd yet. but i feel a little tiny crampy. is that normal? i know i get the eggwhite CM, but last month i did not for some reason but i did O according to the test. not sure why though. I have not seen the eggwhite CM this month yet either grr. how do you know the position of ur cervix and how soft it is??? this is all so interesting to me. i just really want to get PG!

Butterflies i'm sneaky OPK tester too, hubbie felt pressured when I dragged him off to bed when I got a positive result.

:haha: It's funny how men can talk the talk but put the spotlight on them when it's time and it's suddenly hard to "walk the walk":winkwink: We just do what we gotta do to keep their confidence in check:thumbup:

Well like I said I have been doing this quite sometime.. :lol:

I know my cervix and when it is soft/hard, when I was learning though I read that when your cervix is hard/unfertile it will feel like the tip of your nose. When your cervix is soft/fertile it feels like your lips/earlobe. When my cervix is soft my os is usually open (like today I can actually put the tip of my finger in it..TMI:blush:) and when it is hard it just feels like a slit.

oh wow ok i had no idea i could even reach my cervix... haha not sure if i can either... but ill give it a try! i need all the help i can get... my periods are irregular so its hard to really know. my ticker is pretty much a guess. we will see how accurate it is this time and if i am back to a regular cycle.

If you (wash your hands) insert one or two fingers into your vagina (I only use one) and feel up you should find it. It will be firm (or soft) cone shaped (some say round, but mine feels like a cone) I usually check mine while sitting on the toilet, I find that I can find it best then.

ok! thanks for all the info! that helps... i just think its weird that im not getting that raw eggwhite CM yet

I'm testing sept 21st if Af don't show up early again! I'm already excitedddd! :D

I can never find my cervix for some reason to figure out position, which is why I've just been looking at CM. But maybe I'll try looking for it while I'm on the toilet. The DH is going to think I'm so weird if he walks in while I'm searching...

is it a subtle change on shape/firmness or really obvious???

jmandrews, I just bought a book that I would toatlly reccomend to you and any ladies ttc right now. It is sooooooooo amazingly helpful and it has made me feel like I can totally take control of this ttc thing :)
It's called 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility' by Toni Weschler, MPH and I have been glued to it since I bought it! I had NO idea how to check my CP or how to figure out my cycles and this book is my savior! It has everything! Check it out for sure :)

I can't believe how much I didn't know about my body before I started my ttc journey! I feel like I was the most ignorant woman but it seems it's pretty common for women to not fully inderstand the whole process our bodies go through every month.

Now I'm excited to start the next cycle and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am actually eagerly anticipating:witch: so I can get busy! :winkwink:

Dbz34, that is too funny!! Lol! I have had a few close calls with the Hubby finding me with my fingers on the inside, but I've always played it off.

Bug222, I check mine everyday (besides :witch: days) and I can feel subtle/slight changes to my cervix daily. Once you track for a few months It will be easy for You to tell.

All updated :thumbup:

Well I am now 4dpo, going slowly crazy trying to take my mind off of anything baby related yet can't drag myself away from BnB!!

Currently I feel like I need to pee constantly, but I don't, and my right nipple hurts. Maybe my left one is asleep... :shrug:

So today I will be mostly getting ready to go back to work and doing lesson plans a whole week earlier than I need to just to keep my mind off of my cervix, which gets more attention than my OH during the TWW :winkwink:

On the topic of feeling out for CP, I tried to explain to my OH how it changes and moves depending on whats going on, and he was fascinated, and asked if he could feel :blush: (Sorry TMI) he thought it was really cool that we have a part of our body that moves without us knowing and tells us so much. He even comments on my cervix after we :sex: sometimes...

TTC on the brain! xx

Edit: A slightly odd question, but I mentioned my left nipple must have been asleep. Well I think she is, but she is also pierced. Will that have an affect on sensitivity??

You've played it off, wantabby? Now I'm curious as to what you said/did to get away with it...

this sounds like a great idea. I want in put me down for the 21st :) fingerscrossed

I am currently 3 DPO but have 13 days left till testing :( I ov'ed really really this cycle.... Hopefully i get a BFP early!!

Can I join? I'll be testing on the 16th if AF doesn't show :) My birthday is the 20th so I'd love to get my BFP!

Hi Stephie! Could you please add me for September 12? Thanks! My cycles are kinda irregular - hope i don't get the witch before that! Good luck everyone!

jmandrews, I just bought a book that I would toatlly reccomend to you and any ladies ttc right now. It is sooooooooo amazingly helpful and it has made me feel like I can totally take control of this ttc thing :)
It's called 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility' by Toni Weschler, MPH and I have been glued to it since I bought it! I had NO idea how to check my CP or how to figure out my cycles and this book is my savior! It has everything! Check it out for sure :)

I can't believe how much I didn't know about my body before I started my ttc journey! I feel like I was the most ignorant woman but it seems it's pretty common for women to not fully inderstand the whole process our bodies go through every month.

Now I'm excited to start the next cycle and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am actually eagerly anticipating:witch: so I can get busy! :winkwink:

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! I need to get my hands on that. where did you buy it? haha i don't blame you i still feel like i have no idea what my body is doing and that i have been thrown into this blinded. I still hope that this month is my month though! let me know where you got it though because it sounds helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->