*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Hi all, judgung by my last cycle I will probably be 12dpo in the 19th of Sept, so I will start testing then for a change (now that I have a bag of internet cheapies... so fed up with waiting to see the witch) Also would love to surprise my husband and twin brother this month with the news, as it's our wedding anniversarie on the 12th and our birthday on the 15th! Would be a great late surprise! This HAS to be the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All updated :thumbup:

Well I am now 4dpo, going slowly crazy trying to take my mind off of anything baby related yet can't drag myself away from BnB!!

Currently I feel like I need to pee constantly, but I don't, and my right nipple hurts. Maybe my left one is asleep... :shrug:

So today I will be mostly getting ready to go back to work and doing lesson plans a whole week earlier than I need to just to keep my mind off of my cervix, which gets more attention than my OH during the TWW :winkwink:

On the topic of feeling out for CP, I tried to explain to my OH how it changes and moves depending on whats going on, and he was fascinated, and asked if he could feel :blush: (Sorry TMI) he thought it was really cool that we have a part of our body that moves without us knowing and tells us so much. He even comments on my cervix after we :sex: sometimes...

TTC on the brain! xx

Edit: A slightly odd question, but I mentioned my left nipple must have been asleep. Well I think she is, but she is also pierced. Will that have an affect on sensitivity??

Thanks for adding me! 4 dpo? I remember how hard it was to wait (when I used to chart) I don't anymore and it's making my life easier...I'm assuming I'll test on Sep 12, but if AF doesn't show up within those few days I'll move my date....Good luck hun! :dust:

jmandrews, I just bought a book that I would toatlly reccomend to you and any ladies ttc right now. It is sooooooooo amazingly helpful and it has made me feel like I can totally take control of this ttc thing :)
It's called 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility' by Toni Weschler, MPH and I have been glued to it since I bought it! I had NO idea how to check my CP or how to figure out my cycles and this book is my savior! It has everything! Check it out for sure :)

I can't believe how much I didn't know about my body before I started my ttc journey! I feel like I was the most ignorant woman but it seems it's pretty common for women to not fully inderstand the whole process our bodies go through every month.

Now I'm excited to start the next cycle and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am actually eagerly anticipating:witch: so I can get busy! :winkwink:

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! I need to get my hands on that. where did you buy it? haha i don't blame you i still feel like i have no idea what my body is doing and that i have been thrown into this blinded. I still hope that this month is my month though! let me know where you got it though because it sounds helpful!

I found the book online but then I went and bought it at Barnes & Noble. It really has helped shed some light.

I'm still waiting for AF and on CD 35 and getting really impatient with two :bfn: 's. I have never in my life had this long of a cycle!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Anyway, I will actually be totally relieved when AF arrives.

Hi I'm due to ovulate mon or tues so will test the 12th. I'm pretty regular so FX this is our month

Hiya, I am just starting my first cycle off the pill CD1 today, not sure how long my cycles will be, I did have a little break off the pill last year and they returned straight away to 28 days so hoping they will this time, I arent holding out much hope this month with it being my first cycle off the pill but I will do a test if nothings happened on September 29th as it will be my 5 year wedding anniversary :)

The august thread has 16% of women with a bfp! We need more than that this month, and we'll get them :D

Yes we will!! I think September is a lucky month. :)

So doing the maths…August has so far had 27 bfps, the September thread has 39 people on it. If we are to beat August for bfps it means nearly 72% of us need to get our bfps…I like those odds haha

UPDATED :flower: 7.04 of us need a BFP to beat August testers :happydance: we will do it! However August isn't over yet ladies so get thinking pregnant because we may need a few more!

5DPO...blah blah blah. I wish there was a POAS avaliable that would tell you "things are looking OK..wait it out a little longer" or "nah, no chance this month, get the wine open" :growlmad: so bored of waiting now!

Still no 'symptoms' so to speak, but with our fertility tests being next month, I wont be completely heartbroken if its a BFN, if that makes sense?! How can I make the next 8 days go faster??

Edit: Not 7.04%, 7.04 LADIES, and I call myself a teacher. I should hang my head in shame!

UPDATED :flower: 7.04% of us need a BFP to beat August testers :happydance: we will do it! However August isn't over yet ladies so get thinking pregnant because we may need a few more!

5DPO...blah blah blah. I wish there was a POAS avaliable that would tell you "things are looking OK..wait it out a little longer" or "nah, no chance this month, get the wine open" :growlmad: so bored of waiting now!

Still no 'symptoms' so to speak, but with our fertility tests being next month, I wont be completely heartbroken if its a BFN, if that makes sense?! How can I make the next 8 days go faster??

Ah girl, the waiting sucks. I was so excited this past month and I was SURE that I as preggo. Tues morning I went to poas and was bleeding. Devastated.... Ah well, Now I am going to put my name in for the September testing. I am not temping or using opks this month. I need a break for sure. You can put me down for Sept 16th as my test day. Let's beat the August thread! WE CAN DO IT! BFP STICKY ICKY VIBES TO US ALL!!!!:happydance:

Ah girl, the waiting sucks. I was so excited this past month and I was SURE that I as preggo. Tues morning I went to poas and was bleeding. Devastated.... Ah well, Now I am going to put my name in for the September testing. I am not temping or using opks this month. I need a break for sure. You can put me down for Sept 16th as my test day. Let's beat the August thread! WE CAN DO IT! BFP STICKY ICKY VIBES TO US ALL!!!!:happydance:

I think every month for me is like that, I don't quite understand why I let me do it to myself :dohh: Sorry to hear about the :witch: showing, she's a complete bitch. :growlmad: BUT onwards and upwards, September will be a good month if it kills me! :winkwink:

Hiya! If it helps to improve your odds count me in! As I've mentioned before my cycles are a little do-lally, but as the average cycle length has been 26 days, and before they were always 28, I think i might just test on the 3rd September (CD27) if I don't have any spotting. Did you follow that? :coffee:

Edit: Just spotted I'll have good company on the 3rd Stephie! x

:rofl: I love this idea!!!

how many of ya'll on 50mgs of clomid??? I'll start my clomid tomorrow and just wanted to see if i had any clomid buddies.

Thanks for adding me to the list fingerscrossed :)

So doing the maths…August has so far had 27 bfps, the September thread has 39 people on it. If we are to beat August for bfps it means nearly 72% of us need to get our bfps…I like those odds haha

Are you back in the running for this month?!?!?!

I just reached my fertile window so fx todays donation works and tomorrows fx :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just reached my fertile window so fx todays donation works and tomorrows fx :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck! :happydance: Could I be really nosey and ask about the process of conceiving with a donor? I have never met anyone who has been using this process and I'm really interested to know how it works? I understand obviously if you don't want to go sharing all the details :)

NotNic- Its about time I had a testing friend! I was starting to think the 3rd was a very lonely day :happydance:

Butterflies3 - I so wish they existed! I mean surely they could measure something! Just to tell us sooner whether we've got our hopes up for nothing or if theres still a chance!

LOL np, DH has no sperm count for unknown reasons and we decided to use donor, we found a good friend willing to help and when i'm close to Ov he comes over or i go to his place, he has his fun time and deposits in the soft cup and leaves it in the restroom or wherever, or hands it to me (awkward LOL) and i insert in right after and go home and do my own thing to suck them in, lay for a few hours sometimes but at least 20 minutes and keep the cup inside for hours. This is the quick version

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->