• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

No need to tilt the screen...I see that second line nice and clear!!! Omg so excited for you! I just love seeing the pics! I'm not a tester myself so I enjoy stalking others ;)

No need to tilt the screen...I see that second line nice and clear!!! Omg so excited for you! I just love seeing the pics! I'm not a tester myself so I enjoy stalking others ;)

I'm a tester and love the pics so I know what it is supposed to look like:haha:

it's a dark, woe betide place inside the mind of a poas addict. Stay right where you are!!!

your chart looks great Bonnie.

Can you put me down for a 41 year old bfp please. Cautious as its only 8dpo, but theres a definite line.

fantastic news! congratulations happy & healthy 9 months to you! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

ok so tomorrow (i have to do this in advance as i work strange hours!)

it's your day Bonnie & cassie

hope to see more :bfp: when i sign on tomorrow! :dust: everyone!

I know Im a late comer to this thread, but can you put me down for the 24th........

ok so tomorrow (i have to do this in advance as i work strange hours!)

it's your day Bonnie & cassie

hope to see more :bfp: when i sign on tomorrow! :dust: everyone!

Well I ov a day late so af is due tomorrow instead. Expecting her to show as temp went down this am so I didn't waste a frer :cry:

Nato!!! So happy for you, post a new pic soon...cant wait to see the line get darker and darker...i think it will try the green tea!!

Congrats on the BFPs so far I hope there will be lots more! As for me looks like i'm out, started spotting today. On to next month.

Nato!!! So happy for you, post a new pic soon...cant wait to see the line get darker and darker...i think it will try the green tea!!

Im going to try the green tea thing after reading this too! Is it just green tea? Did you stop drinking normal, caffeine-ridden tea? (I will miss that first thing in the morning...)

Well I ov a day late so af is due tomorrow instead. Expecting her to show as temp went down this am so I didn't waste a frer :cry:

aw bonnie am so sorry :hugs: maybe your bfp is just wanting to come along in your birthday month! i hope so hun! xx

Congrats on the BFPs so far I hope there will be lots more! As for me looks like i'm out, started spotting today. On to next month.

dont count yourself out just yet lucky it's not over till af shows! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->