• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Good evening ladies - I was gonna join October's thread since that was when I was gonna start TTCing officially then. Apparently someone had other plans because i got my BFP two days ago......just thought I would throw my hat into the ring. Would love to be buddies with any of the other ladies and hoping this is a sticky bean

CONGRATULATIONS

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

stick stick stick

Good evening ladies - I was gonna join October's thread since that was when I was gonna start TTCing officially then. Apparently someone had other plans because i got my BFP two days ago......just thought I would throw my hat into the ring. Would love to be buddies with any of the other ladies and hoping this is a sticky bean

Congrats!! Lost of sticky :dust:

Thanks for all the love guys - we still early in the month I am hoping to see some more sticky beans!!

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? 2dpo today, af would be due the 23rd, but I'm sure I'll test earlier, I always do! Congrats to all of the bfp's and <hugs> to those af got!

Congratulations BklynChick!!!! :happydance:

Lots of sticky vibes!

Hi Ladies. The :witch: got me yesterday morning. Not going to try again until November due to scheduling conflicts. Good luck to everyone AF hasn't got!

Hi everyone am so sorry not been around last couple days, we been to a wedding in scotland and i expected to be able to update while away but unfortunately had no internet and no mobile signal either so couldn't come online!

i have updated everyone now!

quisty - have updated your as testing sunday but so sorry af ended up showing up! :hugs:

bonnie - am so sorry af arrived i agree, think next month is your month with birthday & an expected arrival date of june :hugs:

nato - so sorry it didnt turn out to be your bfp, but totally understandable that you were excited! i think we all would be too! have added you as bfn for now just in case as you didnt mention if af had showed hope thats ok :hugs:

katherine - will keep my fingers crossed that its just your bfp showing up late!

lucky - am so sorry i take it af showed her face! :hugs:

firsttry - have added you :dust:

bklynchick74 - wow congratulations and welcome! great to hear another bfp! happy & healthy 9 months to you! :happydance:

whitesoxfan41 - welcome have added you too! sounds promising too! fingers crossed!

kel21 - welcome have added you now! have put you down for 23rd as you only said when af due not when you testing hope thats ok! :dust:

twotogo - so sorry :hugs: hope november ends up being your lucky month! :dust: for november!

kismet - have moved you hun! fingers crossed!

tomorrow its shining starr & me am sure it will be a bfn for me so hope shining star has more luck!

Hello Everyone.

May I join your group? AF arrived yesterday, 9/9.

A little about us:

- My name is Laura. I will be 40 next month. My husband is 38.
- We have two amazing children, 15 and 11, whcih we had absolutely no issues TTC
- We have been TTC # 3 for over a year.
- 2 failed IVFs, one ended in m/c @ 15 weeks, which was very difficult for us.
- Decided to concieve the good "old fashion" way. We started charting last month but my cycle was completely off coming off all the meds from the IVF
- Staying positive this is finally our month.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Laura

I think af is on her way, spotting this morning...:cry:...so hoped this would be our month...on to October for me

Hi Mamax3

Welcome :flower:

All the best with your TTC journey.

There is some terrific support to be had on these boards :thumbup:

xx

:dust::dust::dust:

Hugs Katherine! I hope Oct is your month!

I have no clue here. Still have way less breast soreness than "normal", have the crampy, pulling pains, random nausea, but not a huge deal. My cervix is so low that I think it would be painful to bd. It is soft and squishy. Tmi, sorry! Normally my cervix falls down right before af. I'm not due until Thur or Fri. 10 dpo today I think. Wait, wait, wait. . .

welcome mamax sorry to hear af arrived :hugs: you will be able to find a group of wonderful people on here always happy to offer support or advice when needed!

katherine am so sorry af on way :hugs: hope that october is your lucky month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->