• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

No I'm having 32 day cycles at the moment and I'm only day 1 today.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes! Finally starting to feel real :)

Wishing everyone a fabulous September and BFPs for ALL!

It's lovely to come on here and hear some good news! Congratulations Nyba. I've not eally been on BnB like I used to - too shattered after looking after my toddler! We are desperate for another baby and this TWW is driving me mad! The last 2 months my cycles have gone abit AWOL and I can't begin to tell you how many times I have calculated the dates (but last month I convinced myself that I had symptoms and then AF arrived late) to see how early I can feesibly test!
Good luck to everyone and thanks for letting me join the gang!

:dust:

I am down for testing today but Im too scared. I know its going to be a BFN. I think I will wait until the end of the week. Period due tomorrow I think so I was being a bit unrealistic in my testing date. I nearly tested yesterday after seeing NYBA's result but got a grip and didnt. I dont have any PG signs so it all seems unlikely to be honest... Got to go for in September as I am away with work and without OH for most of October... Grrr!!!

I am down for testing today but Im too scared. I know its going to be a BFN. I think I will wait until the end of the week. Period due tomorrow I think so I was being a bit unrealistic in my testing date. I nearly tested yesterday after seeing NYBA's result but got a grip and didnt. I dont have any PG signs so it all seems unlikely to be honest... Got to go for in September as I am away with work and without OH for most of October... Grrr!!!

I'm with you... I was down to test for today, but I'm scared as well. Also, I am at a friends house, so I don't want to have a BFN and then cry all day. I'd rather just enjoy the rest of my time with her. I will probably test in the morning right before we leave. That way, if it is a BFN, I can cry on the way home.

Can I jump in with a BFP, hoping this one is super sticky. Good luck to everyone and congratulations nyba x.

Can I jump in with a BFP, hoping this one is super sticky. Good luck to everyone and congratulations nyba x.

You got one LeeC! Thats amazing! Congratulations! Is it a wonderful feeling to see the line?! All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months xxx:thumbup:

Newbie popping in! I'm going with 25th September because 25 is my lucky number and it's 10DPO based on my current chart. Depending on what my new Clearblue Fertility Monitor decides, that might change but for now the date is mine all mine!

P.S. - June 2013 marks 20 years that DH and I have been together so while we'd welcome a baby (or my longed for happy, healthy twins!) any time, getting pregnant this cycle and delivering in June would be the greatest gift possible.

Tossing giant handfuls of babydust all over this thread!

Hello :flower: didn't want to be on here :cry: Af arrived last night so can you put me down for the 25th September please x

have added both of you! mama please dont be upset september is a lucky month for us all wait and see i have a good feeling! sending you both lots of :dust:

still waiting to hear from smiling girl & sloan pet any news ladies?

greenjelly, drhouse & twotogo todays your day! any news?

green jelly take your time and just let us know when you are ready!
twotogo hope its tears of joy! just let us know when you are ready too!

accept a sprinkling of :dust: xx

woohoo! congratulations! happy and healthy 9 months to you! woohoo! :happydance:

hope you dont mind i added you to our list too!

Also just to wish 2have4kids a VERY happy belated birthday for yesterday! :cake: xx

I was right to be fearful. The :witch: appeared last night so I am out for this month. On the plus side (I have searched hard for one...) I have saved a pregnancy test!
Good luck to everyone who have still to test!
Onto October... :cry:

So sorry green! :hugs:, I've already joined Bonnie's October thread....I have no symptoms whatsoever but trying to stay hopeful?...might see you on there?

Hugs green. Yeah for the saved test I guess.

All mine are doomed and don't stand a chance!:rofl:

I am out ladies. AF is due today, 13 DPO. Took a test Sat and SUN, BFN. Heres to another cycle! Good luck, hope to hear from all of you during this next cycle!

I'm out, as well. Aunt Flo arrived yesterday (Mon) so no May bundle here.

Miscarried in April. Then 2 periods, 28 days apart, like clockwork (though no formal ovu monitoring but think ovu was at day 16 or 17). Then, 2 periods (21 days, then 23). Maybe short is my new normal?

Please can someone help me with some counting? Because I'm not sure how to think about this anymore, constructively (if such a state of mind even exists in this mularkey!).

12 Aug: LMP

22 Aug: d11, one instance of clear, thin, slippery mucus (the kind that makes the paper sorta 'speed up' when wiping, and it takes a few wads to feel 'dry' after wiping...sorry if TMI!)

24 Aug: d13, a glob of mucus appeared. Was away from hubs so couldn't do the deed. Glob most closely resembled a teaspoon of white opaque jelly. Thick, quite sticky but not too stretchy. Stayed 'together'. Not flowy at all. Wet but not watery.

25 Aug: d14, another glob of mucus appeared, just like day before. Did the deed (b/c we could, but also b/c if I was now on a cycle of ovu on 16-17, this would be 2-3 days early. In time to catch the window, I hoped.

26 Aug: d15. did the deed again. no mucus of any sort.

3 Sept: Period arrived.

3 Sept take away 14 days = 21 Aug (day BEFORE the slick, watery, clear mucus).

-When did I ovulate? (Is it always 14 days before period?)
-Is the slick, watery, clear mucus ewcm? If so, how could it appear a day AFTER ovu?
-My gut tells me the the jelly stuff is hostile mucus (post-ovu). Agree?

Any ideas, thoughts, or commiserations are gratefully appreciated. I'm trying to think 'it'll be okay, got pregnant in Feb, we can do this, it's possible, we'll have another chance' but now with cycle out of whack, I admit I'm becoming a little worried...

Thanks, in advance. And good luck to you all left in May bundle window! I'm a May baby myself. Great month to be born! Here, I'm now hoping for a summer solstice/midsummer night's baby (or will the evil sprite Puck play mischief on my egg-sperm rendezvous?!)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->