• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

I am out ladies. AF is due today, 13 DPO. Took a test Sat and SUN, BFN. Heres to another cycle! Good luck, hope to hear from all of you during this next cycle!

Sorry for you! Me, too. Let's try again next month!

PS. Is your avatar a piccie of you & hubs in wedding gear swimming?! It could well be my eyes are playing tricks on my but that's what I see!

So sorry sloanpet, greenjelly & sowanted sorry to hear af arrived! hope bonnie's october thread is the lucky one for you! lots of :dust:for this next cycle to you all!

still waiting to hear from smiling girl, drhouse & twotogo any news ladies?

dylis its your day tomorrow! good luck!

also its crystal's birthday tomorrow! happy birthday! :cake:

tomorrow is the day i had hoped to get my bfp originally, my grandads birthday but all i feel is as if af is on her way early! i guess it would balance out for last month being late so i guess i should be thankful for getting back on track???

-When did I ovulate? (Is it always 14 days before period?)
-Is the slick, watery, clear mucus ewcm? If so, how could it appear a day AFTER ovu?

!

Not everyone ovulates 14 days before periods...that's just a guideline based on a 28 day cycle. Sometimes EWCM is present a few days for me and it's wet, slippery and stretchy. It's very similar to the fluid you get when aroused and also similar to man's 'stuff' so perhaps some of what you had could be from being excited or leftovers from BD

I'm out mummyb2b but I'll be back for the end of the month

I
-Is the slick, watery, clear mucus ewcm? If so, how could it appear a day AFTER ovu?

just in case you arent aware of this, ewcm is stretchy, it stretches between your fingers - slippery cm that doesnt stretch isnt ewcm

sorry witch face is here.

good luck for Oct for you and sloanpet, dylis and greenjelly.

Chart is looking good Bonnie!! testing tomorrow i see. FXd

Im 8dpo and seriously considering a frer - my last bfp was 8 dpo. stupid peeing on a stick addiction

Sorry to hear that damn witch showed up Dylis and sowanted....Sloan pet...has af shown up yet? You never know, sometimes BFPs don't show up til later on....

Nato, I'm trying not to test, it just puts me in a bad mood for the day....and I have no tests at home...I'm 8dpo too!

Lots of :dust: for you Bonnie xx

Nato, I'm trying not to test, it just puts me in a bad mood for the day....and I have no tests at home...I'm 8dpo too!

i went out for some yesterday. Even told a woman who cood at eloise where i was off, in a very dignified fashion

you have more self control than me. It will be a matter of minutes before i crack, dpobuddy.

Sorry to hear that damn witch showed up Dylis and sowanted....Sloan pet...has af shown up yet? You never know, sometimes BFPs don't show up til later on....

Lots of :dust: for you Bonnie xx

Thanks but it's not looking good :cry:

your chart looks great Bonnie.

Can you put me down for a 41 year old bfp please. Cautious as its only 8dpo, but theres a definite line.

your chart looks great Bonnie.

Can you put me down for a 41 year old bfp please. Cautious as its only 8dpo, but theres a definite line.

Nato!!! :happydance:

Hope that line darkens and darkens. Is it too early for a congratulations???

How long had you been trying this time?

Thanks girls. I dont want to get too optimistic yet so gonna test again, most likely daily until im 39 weeks gone (assuming everything is ok)

Its actually my 1st proper month back ttc - did 2 months before with bad timing.

I tried for 3 months before Eloise and had an mmc. Then I tried for a year before i started drinking green tea, and got bfp the month i started drinking it again with Eloise. I know everyones issues are different, but i KNOW its green tea that gets me bfps.

age 38 drinking green tea - bfp in 3 months (ended in mmc at 11 weeks)

age 38-39 not drinking green tea - no bfp in 12 months

age 39 drinking green tea - bfp in 1 month (Eloise born when i was 40)

age 41 drinking green tea - (hopefully) bfp in 1 month

no need to do the maths.

Hope this is a bumper month for all. Pardon the pun

I drink green tea every day and have for years! Is there a special brand???

Wtg NATO! Do you have a test pic?

of course i do!!! (like any good ttc maniac)

you need to tilt the screen, but its visible - praying its not an evap.

Thanks for the encouragement

Lou - i drink Clipper with lemon. yummy. No more than 3 cups as it reduces folic intake, i take extra folic as my nephew had spina bifida but i would take 1.5 if i wasnt prescribed 5mg

Attachments

• IMG_5683.jpg
    IMG_5683.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back