• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Okay, I caved and tested a day early. :haha: Unfortunately, I got a :bfn: AF still hasn't shown up, but I'm feeling quite crampy so I'm guessing she'll arrive tomorrow. In any event, I'll update you when I know I'm out for sure.

:dust: to all still waiting to test! :D

wont count you out just yet! hopefully it's just early and you get your bfp soon! xx

So sorry Milty!

Congrats on the bfp's!

Afm- I'm out, I expect af today or tomorrow. Temp dip today and bfn on a super sensitive test. Fxd for October! Just ordered some soy isoflavens so will give that a try this next cycle! Gl to everyone else waiting to test!

sorry to hear that kel :hugs: hope the isoflavens help next cycle!

Im so sorry Milty!! :hugs: It happened to me last month, its devastating.. Super huge hugs hun :flower:

hmmm not sure kismet, with your temp still being up it sounds positive, but i dont know why a test would do that not seen it do that before fingers crossed it turns into good news! xx

we still got quite a few people with outstanding news, does anyone know whats happened to them?

you are up dcm_mw12:dust:

Hello everyone,
I wanted to know have anyone ever tested positive 6dpo with a clear blue digital? i bought the clearblue digital that said 5 days sooner before miss period, but of course like many others I just cnt wait I took it today 8 days before period, which was "not pregnant"...I have been geting cramps but then again probably just that old annoying cyst. lol :af:I might test again tomorrow. I did buy five in a pack. :AF:

So I guess I now my body after all...I took four test in disbelief......Pregnant !!!!:happydance:

typo: know.....

four weeks :bfp: also confirmed it with my doctor....its crazy because i feel like I still dnt beleive it until I see the tummy grow...lol

I'm out, as well. Aunt Flo arrived yesterday (Mon) so no May bundle here.

<cut text>

Right. I'm back on the September bus, ladies!

Recap: Miscarried Easter weekend. Two months of normal (for me) 28 day cycles. Then two wacko months (21 day cycles with ovu happening ~day 17, I think....didn't catch the egg in time).

Aunt Flo arrived so my original Sept testing date on this thread was no longer needed. Started ovu monitoring on that period and if it's correct, I ovulated 16th Sept (so dtd and stayed horizontal as long as I could before needing to take pupils on a school trip for the week!--shepherding my pupils onto bus then train, answering loads of questions about itinerary...whole time all I was thinking as our trip began was 'swim! swim!' LOL).

This'll put me in for a second Sept testing date: 29th. Aw yeah. Have noticed in my week away that I've had to wee a lot more often than normal. Of course, I'm hoping it's a sign! ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->