September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Hi

Can I join!!!! I'll be the third of sept!!!!!!!!!!

oh ok...guess I will join this one too hehehe...lets say the 1st for now

BTW...cheree89 did get her BFP in August hehehe

added good luck for sept! :dust:

have updated cheree89 to show she got her bfp in aug!

Hi

Can I join!!!! I'll be the third of sept!!!!!!!!!!

of course! have added you! good luck! :dust:

btw love your profile name dont know if thats your real name or from the tv series but i'm a big fan!

Can you add me for September 14th?? Hoping and praying for tons of BFP's this month....!!!

Hi ladies,

so this was my first month using FR OPK 20 stick pack. According to the ovulation calculator I was to O between the 18-22nd but i felt it much earlier around the 16th? I started the OPK's the 15th of August and wasnt sure exactly how to read them so we just started DTD on the 16th? so we DTD Aug 16th, 18th, and today but i didnt get to lay down I had to get up and get ready for work. This morning I finally got a positive OPK (I think?) they have all had two lines on them but today both lines were equal? So we DTD again tonight or maybe tomorrow? Do you think i missed it?:wacko:

Could you put me down for Sept 3rd? I finally got a positive OPK yesterday on cd 24, so I should be O'ing today. :happydance:

Hi ladies,

so this was my first month using FR OPK 20 stick pack. According to the ovulation calculator I was to O between the 18-22nd but i felt it much earlier around the 16th? I started the OPK's the 15th of August and wasnt sure exactly how to read them so we just started DTD on the 16th? so we DTD Aug 16th, 18th, and today but i didnt get to lay down I had to get up and get ready for work. This morning I finally got a positive OPK (I think?) they have all had two lines on them but today both lines were equal? So we DTD again tonight or maybe tomorrow? Do you think i missed it?:wacko:

Sloan, sounds like your timing is great! :thumbup: You usually O anywhere from 6 to 48 hours after a positive OPK.
Looks like you and I are O'ing at the same time. :flower:

Hi ladies,

Sloan, sounds like your timing is great! :thumbup: You usually O anywhere from 6 to 48 hours after a positive OPK.
Looks like you and I are O'ing at the same time. :flower:

i agree with twotogo perfect timing! :happydance: fx!

Thank you mummyb2b. Well according to my ovulation calendar my most fertile days are between Sept 2-Sept 8. Expected period date is September 20th and i will be testing Sept 21st. . My calendar also says i should ovulate anytime between Sept 2- 12th. But since i have a 36 day cycle it says CD19 is when i should ovulate which is Sept 2. This is all confusing to me, since this is my very first time ttc. Can anyone help me understand this a little better :)

Thank you mummyb2b. Well according to my ovulation calendar my most fertile days are between Sept 2-Sept 8. Expected period date is September 20th and i will be testing Sept 21st. . My calendar also says i should ovulate anytime between Sept 2- 12th. But since i have a 36 day cycle it says CD19 is when i should ovulate which is Sept 2. This is all confusing to me, since this is my very first time ttc. Can anyone help me understand this a little better :)

Are you using OPK's too?

Are you using OPK's too?

No I've never used them before, but I will be going out to purchase some asap

Testing Sep 3 here :)

Fingers crossed, I feel so hopeful this month.

DCM are you temping as well? Your calendar can not say exactly when you O until it knows what your LP (lutal phase) is. It varies for every women but should be about the same number of days each month for you.

A good way to guess when you are first trying is to watch for temp drops, or OPKs getting close to positive and most defiantly for EWCM. Any one of those things will tell its time to get busy:winkwink:.

Good luck

Hi Mummyb2b :flower:

Please put me down for Sept 24th--thanks!

:dust::dust::dust: Ok ladies it is time so let the dust fly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->