• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

This feels like a lucky thread! Please put me down for the 15th :). GL everyone!!!

any of you early sept testing gals have any TTW symptoms yet? I have a pretty good feeling that I am out, not enough DTD :(

bit too early for me as although i was supposed to be testing on 5th (my grandad's birthday) as last month was so late i'm not sure when i will be testing now so waiting to see if o and will then recalculate when i'm due to test! disappointed though re the dates! :nope:

as for you being out, it only takes 1 you know so even if you only dtd once you still in with a chance dont count yourself out!!!

Hi, can you add me on the 12th please...that's my 40th birthday so i hope it means good luck for me and all of us testing this month....

welcome! have added you! that would be a brilliant way to celebrate your birthday! i hope that brings good luck! + i just noticed cheree was due to test same day as you before she got her bfp so maybe that is a lucky day too! hope so! :dust:

Hi ladies,

I'm on hols for two weeks in Sept so going to have a break for next months testing thread but will be stalking for all those lovely BFPs!!!!

Mucho :dust: to you all!!

have a lovely holiday pat! hope to see you next month (unless the taking a break turns into a bfp!) hope we have lots of bfp's for you to stalk! xx :dust:

This feels like a lucky thread! Please put me down for the 15th :). GL everyone!!!

welcome! have added you! hope you right and this is indeed a lucky thread! one like bonnie's june thread please! :dust:

Hi ladies, put me in for the 28th please. :dust: this month to us ll!

I'm excited...positive OPK tonight and all set for BDing tomorrow..woo hoo

I really hope this is a good month for lots of BFPs! Fx everyone xx

Thanks for starting this thread!

I feel different this month, I know I'm crazy but still, I feel like it could be the month. Plus I feel more bloated and tired than normal. Maybe I'm crazy:wacko:

Wishing you all lots of luck.

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums...have to say babyandbump over 35 has been the best board I've found! This is TTC #1 for me and DH; I'll be testing Sept. 12th.

maybe i should jump on November? lol :haha::haha::haha:

does that mean someone has started one for oct? you definately bring us all luck bonnie so you got my vote! :thumbup: xx
Omg I'm nuts! Jumping ahead! :dohh:
I'm fired!

lol, you're not the only one, the subject line of this thread says something about may babies. I think if people are o'ing in Sept a full term brings us to June. One of the boards I was on last month was hoping for May babies too...thought it was a little dejavu.

So I thought I would ov on cd14 but got a positive OPK at 8pm on cd11....didn't get to DTD until the morning of cd13, OH was sick!! And might also DTD on the morning of cd14...hope I'm still in with a shot...My ticker says I'm not ov for a few days...wth?!

Fx everyone!

Katherine if you got your + OPK on cd 11 then you will ovulate between 6-48 hours so if you BD the morning of cd13 then you may have timed it perfectly :thumbup: Good Luck

Welcome Ceilani :)

I hope so crystal..I do get so wound up around ov time...worrying if we will get the timing right :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->