September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Hi ladies,

so this was my first month using FR OPK 20 stick pack. According to the ovulation calculator I was to O between the 18-22nd but i felt it much earlier around the 16th? I started the OPK's the 15th of August and wasnt sure exactly how to read them so we just started DTD on the 16th? so we DTD Aug 16th, 18th, and today but i didnt get to lay down I had to get up and get ready for work. This morning I finally got a positive OPK (I think?) they have all had two lines on them but today both lines were equal? So we DTD again tonight or maybe tomorrow? Do you think i missed it?:wacko:

Sloan, sounds like your timing is great! :thumbup: You usually O anywhere from 6 to 48 hours after a positive OPK.
Looks like you and I are O'ing at the same time. :flower:

Thanks twotogo! I am worried that we did too much before O and not enough after? The surge was the 19th (meaning that i would O the 20th or 21st right?) and we only DTD on the morning of the 20th and then again this morning but didnt get to lay down or anything? When are you planning to test?

Hi ladies,

so this was my first month using FR OPK 20 stick pack. According to the ovulation calculator I was to O between the 18-22nd but i felt it much earlier around the 16th? I started the OPK's the 15th of August and wasnt sure exactly how to read them so we just started DTD on the 16th? so we DTD Aug 16th, 18th, and today but i didnt get to lay down I had to get up and get ready for work. This morning I finally got a positive OPK (I think?) they have all had two lines on them but today both lines were equal? So we DTD again tonight or maybe tomorrow? Do you think i missed it?:wacko:

Sloan, sounds like your timing is great! :thumbup: You usually O anywhere from 6 to 48 hours after a positive OPK.

i agree with twotogo perfect timing! :happydance: fx!

Really? oh wow because i really dont feel like i did enough! thanks so much mummyb2b and twotogo!!

Hi ladies,

Thanks twotogo! I am worried that we did too much before O and not enough after? The surge was the 19th (meaning that i would O the 20th or 21st right?) and we only DTD on the morning of the 20th and then again this morning but didnt get to lay down or anything? When are you planning to test?

Better to do more before O and on the day of O. Afterwards is too late. I am planning on 'offically' testing on the 3rd of September, but I know myself better.... I'll probably start testing 8 dpo. :haha:

Ok! I was going to test on Sept 2nd, I think that is 12 DPO? So I hope i explained it correctly above? We DTD on CD 11, 13, 16, and 16 and my LH surge was on CD 14? We didnt DTD on my actual surge day only the day before and the day after the surge, but i thought ovulation doesnt occur until 2 days after the surge?

Ok! I was going to test on Sept 2nd, I think that is 12 DPO? So I hope i explained it correctly above? We DTD on CD 11, 13, 16, and 16 and my LH surge was on CD 14? We didnt DTD on my actual surge day only the day before and the day after the surge, but i thought ovulation doesnt occur until 2 days after the surge?

Still sounds like perfect timing to me. Ovulation can occur anywhere from 6-48 hours after the surge - but usually it is the day after, so :thumbup: Fx'd for you!

Hi :hi:

Can you put me down for testing on the 20th pleez?

Thanks and good luck to everyone

x

DCM are you temping as well? Your calendar can not say exactly when you O until it knows what your LP (lutal phase) is. It varies for every women but should be about the same number of days each month for you.

A good way to guess when you are first trying is to watch for temp drops, or OPKs getting close to positive and most defiantly for EWCM. Any one of those things will tell its time to get busy:winkwink:.

Good luck

Thank you so much for explaining this to me. I will be using the OPKs instead of tempting because with my work schedule i will not be able to take temps around the same time everyday

Testing Sep 3 here :)

Fingers crossed, I feel so hopeful this month.

got my fingers crossed for you too! have added you! :dust:

Hi Mummyb2b :flower:

Please put me down for Sept 24th--thanks!

:dust::dust::dust: Ok ladies it is time so let the dust fly!!

added you too! good luck! :dust:

September 9th please. Hope this is a bumper month! :)

yeah we could do with another bumper month like bonnie's! fingers crossed! have added you! :dust:

Hi :hi:

Can you put me down for testing on the 20th pleez?

Thanks and good luck to everyone

x

no problem! added you! :dust:

:hi:

Please put me down for Sept. 17th, which also happens to be DH's birthday! :happydance: Here's hoping he'll get the best birthday present of all. (If nothing else, I'll settle for lengthening my LP!)

:dust: to all!

hope your dh gets the best birthday present too then! have added you! :dust:

Can you put me down for the 30th please ,x:hugs::hugs::hugs:

have added you! :dust:

Hi! Can I be put down for Sept 6??

you got it! have added you! :dust:

wow that was a bumper crop of dates! hope its a sign for a bumper crop of bfp's too! :dust: to everyone!!!

any of you early sept testing gals have any TTW symptoms yet? I have a pretty good feeling that I am out, not enough DTD :(

any of you early sept testing gals have any TTW symptoms yet? I have a pretty good feeling that I am out, not enough DTD :(

Sloan, I wouldn't consider myself out if I were you. I think you had great timing.... and it only takes once. :winkwink:

I've been mildly cramping, have had some nausea, and having crazy dreams, but I think it's just the increased progesterone level. It has that effect on me. I probably won't symptom spot until I'm about 10 - 11 dpo.

What dpo are you?

Hi twotogo!

thanks for all your help and support! I have no idea what DPO i am? my opk surge was on the 19th but I felt very bad O pains yesterday so I think I o's somewhere between the 20th and 22nd? I guess I am 1 DPO, maybe 2 like you!

WOOT! I got my cross-hairs! And it's spot on with when I know I O'd. :happydance:

Since I went years without O'ing, It always amazes me when I do, so I celebrate every small victory. :happydance:

Hi, can you add me on the 12th please...that's my 40th birthday so i hope it means good luck for me and all of us testing this month....

Hi ladies,

I'm on hols for two weeks in Sept so going to have a break for next months testing thread but will be stalking for all those lovely BFPs!!!!

Mucho :dust: to you all!!

WOOT! I got my cross-hairs! And it's spot on with when I know I O'd. :happydance:

Since I went years without O'ing, It always amazes me when I do, so I celebrate every small victory. :happydance:

yay so happy for you! So glad you O'd! I think we are right on track with eachother so lets please stay in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->