September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

I didn't have myself put on the list to test this month because I really thought I was out. I haven't had af in about 60 days, and I got a bfn last Saturday. Well, I decided to test this week before making my doctor's appointment, and this is the result. It's pretty faint, but from what I can tell it's there. I just really need some opinions because my husband is refusing to get excited about it because it's not dark. Is this a bfp??

Congratulations! That's definitely a clear bfp!

I started bleeding significantly...
Either a false + or a really early mc, I guess

I'm so sorry dear. I'd make a doctor appointment just to be clear what happened. Good luck next cycles. Prayers.

I started bleeding significantly...
Either a false + or a really early mc, I guess

:( so sorry hun, thats a nasty trick that frer played on you!! :(

do you take anything to shorten your cycles? i took dong quai last month as was past 35 days and came on 3 days after taking it.

Hi ladies, this is my second cycle ttc #1!! I hope that I can join you :) only on cd2 but I'll be testing at the end of the month!

Praying for you all to get your BFP this September!

Welcome! Do you have a date you would like me to add you to for the end of the month?

Thank you!! This last cycle was 30 days so I'll try to hold out until 9/27!! :winkwink:

Kdear95 how awful :( I hope your ok. As a PP said, it may be worth getting yourself checked over... x

Hello Dannixo, Can I join my AF is due on the 8th September so I will be testing on the 10th. This is my 12th cycle TTC after MC and ERPC in July 2013. Good Luck to everyone this cycle is a milestone for me x

Hi ladies - BFN for me. AF even came a day early. :( Oh well, on to the next cycle! GL to everyone testing soon!

So sorry Kdear :hugs:

I'm new - can I join? I got AF yesterday, boo! We have been NTNP but going to get serious starting this month! I'll be due to test September 28! This will be #2 for us! I got pregnant with my son in September so maybe it will be a lucky month for us :)

Sorry Kdear95 :hugs:

Checking in --- Today is 5-6 dpo for me. No symptoms for me today... nothing at all. CM is normal as far as I can see. BBs are not sore...

I was severly nausous from Saturday/Sunday because of something I ate Saturday AM, just didn't agree with my tummy and I ran a slight fever on Saturday night. Sunday didn't really have an appetite or eat just had pedialyte all day to get rid of the bug feeling. I didn't puke, and had slight diarrhea Sunday. Monday started feeling better no more tummy pain and the nausea was better. Today Tuesday I'm 100% better.

So sorry Kdear xx and those that AF got already :(

Checking in --- Today is 5-6 dpo for me. No symptoms for me today... nothing at all. CM is normal as far as I can see. BBs are not sore...

I was severly nausous from Saturday/Sunday because of something I ate Saturday AM, just didn't agree with my tummy and I ran a slight fever on Saturday night. Sunday didn't really have an appetite or eat just had pedialyte all day to get rid of the bug feeling. I didn't puke, and had slight diarrhea Sunday. Monday started feeling better no more tummy pain and the nausea was better. Today Tuesday I'm 100% better.

I am also 6 dpo feeling nothing out of the ordinary and I dont have my normal sore bbs either. Hopefully I o'd. Glad you are feeling better. Wanted to keep up with you since you are the same place in your cycle as me. :happydance:

I am also 6 dpo feeling nothing out of the ordinary and I dont have my normal sore bbs either. Hopefully I o'd. Glad you are feeling better. Wanted to keep up with you since you are the same place in your cycle as me. :happydance:

Hi Baby Love - When are you thinking of testing? When is AF due? I keep going back and forth on testing early or not. I have plenty of test to spare haha but don't want to test to early and be let down. AF for me is due 9/8 so I was thinking of testing this weekend... aahhhhh!!!! :happydance:

Welcome medzi, I have added you to the front page. Good luck this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->