• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Sorry Kdear95 :hugs:

Checking in --- Today is 5-6 dpo for me. No symptoms for me today... nothing at all. CM is normal as far as I can see. BBs are not sore...

I was severly nausous from Saturday/Sunday because of something I ate Saturday AM, just didn't agree with my tummy and I ran a slight fever on Saturday night. Sunday didn't really have an appetite or eat just had pedialyte all day to get rid of the bug feeling. I didn't puke, and had slight diarrhea Sunday. Monday started feeling better no more tummy pain and the nausea was better. Today Tuesday I'm 100% better.

I am also 6 dpo feeling nothing out of the ordinary and I dont have my normal sore bbs either. Hopefully I o'd. Glad you are feeling better. Wanted to keep up with you since you are the same place in your cycle as me. :happydance:

Hi Baby Love - When are you thinking of testing? When is AF due? I keep going back and forth on testing early or not. I have plenty of test to spare haha but don't want to test to early and be let down. AF for me is due 9/8 so I was thinking of testing this
weekend... aahhhhh!!!! :happydance:

Im not surw I usually crack at 10 dpo. :haha: af due on the 10th. I have 6 of the wal mart cheapies staring at me lol

Sorry Kdear95 :hugs:

Checking in --- Today is 5-6 dpo for me. No symptoms for me today... nothing at all. CM is normal as far as I can see. BBs are not sore...

I was severly nausous from Saturday/Sunday because of something I ate Saturday AM, just didn't agree with my tummy and I ran a slight fever on Saturday night. Sunday didn't really have an appetite or eat just had pedialyte all day to get rid of the bug feeling. I didn't puke, and had slight diarrhea Sunday. Monday started feeling better no more tummy pain and the nausea was better. Today Tuesday I'm 100% better.

I am also 6 dpo feeling nothing out of the ordinary and I dont have my normal sore bbs either. Hopefully I o'd. Glad you are feeling better. Wanted to keep up with you since you are the same place in your cycle as me. :happydance:

Hi Baby Love - When are you thinking of testing? When is AF due? I keep going back and forth on testing early or not. I have plenty of test to spare haha but don't want to test to early and be let down. AF for me is due 9/8 so I was thinking of testing this
weekend... aahhhhh!!!! :happydance:

Im not surw I usually crack at 10 dpo. :haha: af due on the 10th. I have 6 of the wal mart cheapies staring at me lol

You are more patient than me haha!!!! I had bought 10 BFP tests from fairhaven website when I bought the Fertilitea. I think I'm going to try to be patient until Saturday which is 10 dpo...but I may crack on FRIDAY. I'm going to try no too tho :haha:

Pissed off…. DH travels a lot for work. Was SUPPOSED to be here this month during fertile time… looks like he got his dates mixed up and now won't be here for any. :nope:

Know that feel only too well, so frustrating isn't it. Its usually followed by i am too tired or stressed so even the very last day i might be fertile there still isn't any bd.
:hugs: to you

Pissed off…. DH travels a lot for work. Was SUPPOSED to be here this month during fertile time… looks like he got his dates mixed up and now won't be here for any. :nope:

I feel your pain this month ! Its so annoying and frustrating !!! :hugs: hopefully he will be here for all of next months window of oppertunity :happydance:
Nothing we can do now but treat ourselves to something nice ;) well we deserve it !

Oooh statistically speaking we should get around 7 BFP this month :happydance:
The anticipation !!!!! Who will it be ???
So who is testing when ??? I'm very excited :) I'm still waiting for crosshairs ....
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone and GOODLUCK

i'm out:witch:

:cry::growlmad:

at least the limbo of 15DPO and negative HPTs is over:coffee:
let the OPK shopping on amazon begin!:roll:

Sorry she got ya this month jumping :hugs: but on ward and upwards to next month :) I hate when she toys with you ..... A day late just to get your hopes up !! She really is a cow :wacko:

What Opk do you buy I need to order some too , got one step ones last time and didn't find them great

Oooh statistically speaking we should get around 7 BFP this month :happydance:
The anticipation !!!!! Who will it be ???

i mentioned this about a month ago but Danni's threads are pretty much spot on statistically speaking, and that includes people who join part way through, so i bet we'll get 8-10 BFPs by the end of the month!:thumbup:

Sorry she got ya this month jumping :hugs: but on ward and upwards to next month :) I hate when she toys with you ..... A day late just to get your hopes up !! She really is a cow :wacko:

What Opk do you buy I need to order some too , got one step ones last time and didn't find them great

yeah, FF says i Oed on CD14, so she was 4 days late (according to my 11 day LP last month) but my cycle is almost always 28-30 days, so am wondering if FF was wrong this month.:shrug:

and gonna try OPKs for the first time actually. am hesitant because i worry it'll just confuse me more with the "is this positive? or not?" stuff, but along with temping, we'll see how we go this month! i am looking at getting some Wondfo ones, because they are cheap:winkwink: and i don't really want to spend too much, just want something to help our chances a little more than temping alone.

i'll let you know in a couple weeks if i like them or not:haha:

I've Opk with my last pg and they are fab . Not confusing at all . You can clearly see the line is dark . It really helps pin pointing ov :)

sorry jumpingo xxx

4 dpo for me- time is moving VERY slowly lol

Thanks ladies - I am hoping for a later ovulation… I am trying to temp (my little guy has been teething so I haven't been able to be totally accurate with it) so at least I'll know for sure if there is a chance or not.

Sorry jumpingo :(

Hi Ladies -

Sorry for the ladies that have gotten visisted by the witch!!!!

Nothing new to report... I'm 7-8 DPO today and no symptoms. I have a feeling I'm out... just that feeling.

Wishing luck to our testers for tomorrow AM !!!!

thanks everyone:hugs:<3

i think this knocks me out of the september thread as AF won't be due again until october...will probably hang around here and there but am sending good vibes to everyone!!

Hugs to everyone thus far....

afm will start testing Dpo 8, AF is due Dpo 12

3 dpo I felt ovulation this month first time I have felt it in several months could be a good thing.

Hugs to everyone thus far....

afm will start testing Dpo 8, AF is due Dpo 12

Glad I'm not the only impatient/crazy one. :haha: Even though I was expecting nothing and it was a cheapie, I tested this morning. I'm 8dpo now. Of course it was nothing but I feel better that I did it.

Okay, my doctor said it was a chemical that the test picked up. With it being that early, we were told that we're clear to try when we feel ready. Is it wrong to go ahead and try again if I ovulate this month? My husband and I want to try until January or February, and if we still have no luck, we're most likely going to hold off for a year. This is our second loss. I'm not trying to just forget them, but my husband and I both really want to be parents within the next year or so.. I feel really torn. I'm sorry if this isn't a thread where I can post this, but I need some opinions on whether or not trying again so soon is a bad thing.
Thank you everyone for the support! <3
I hope you all get sticky beans this cycle! And I'm sorry for those who have had af show. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->