septembryos baby area (09 babies)

oooo i never even noticed that 1 haha....thats cute! i like :rofl:

jus read back some posts now :blush: didnt before haha and well done tracie for good suggestion lol

I love that name... now all we need is a clever little one to make a sparkly ticker!!!!!

I think I have a stomach bug :sick: .. unless I finally have "proper" morning sickness all day and night at 12 weeks!!

Oh I have tomorrow morning off work to see midwife again!!:happydance::happydance:

Unfortunately Im not clever enough to do that..... Trace??

Good plan, altho we all gotta agree that we want 'sept-embryos' as our team name 1st....

u need to think of some more and have a vote.. anyway i shuddnt be here im going back to my own area lol

Dont b silly, ur always welcome x

Ok, so Ive had a look back and here are the suggestions made so far...

*September sexy storkies
*September sweeties
*Sept-embryos

Any1 else got anymore suggestions? Then we can do a poll thread...

good ideas trace.... but still lovin sept-embryos xxx

We could somehow tie Labor Day in with September.... or should we? :rofl::rofl: On the other hand, Sept-Embryo's is quite fab! :thumbup:

So very sorry for your loss, Schmelly... I wish you all the best, and I hope you find your way back to pregnancy lane as soon as you are ready. :hugs:

<3

Thank you for your wishes, everyone. I won't be checking this thread any more as I need to get away from the preg board...it's hurting too much.

Good luck to you all :hug:

Schmelly I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please take care of yourself
:hug:

Sept-embryos works for me!

By the way, I'm finally telling my boss that I'm pregnant at 4pm today..... wish me luck???! Unfortunately there's rumours that redundancies are looming here at work as the big cheeses have been in meetings so the gossip mill has started. I'm desperately hoping the rumour's aren't true, or at least don't affect me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->