septembryos baby area (09 babies)

jack is doin ok cheers guys...think he's just a bit bored with not goin out lol... i had to go to hospital lastnight for spotting bleeding ... was in there around 5 hours as i had raised BP ... soon as i mentioned that jack had HFMD i got muy own little room lol

but it turns out everything is ok with baby i just need to wath my BP

Glad to hear that everything is OK with Jack you you! xx

Happy Due date for yesterday Diz!!

Glad everything is going well for you and the baby! I hope your BP stays down!

Diz I hope you have had your LO and everything went well! I can't wait for the birth story!

no such luck mom2pne.... baby is still staying put! xx

Come on LO your mommy, daddy and big brother want to meet you! Diz Labor :dust: :dust::dust::dust:

hi all,

hope everyoens doing well.

blake is still really small, is still in 12month clothes, but what he lacks in size he makes up in mouth!!! and no matter what i do he will not drink from anything apart from baby bottle. spoke to HV and she said to try this..... and that.... cup. told her got them and he wont use them. i think i now have 9 or 10 differnt baby cups!

blake - ben & holly robot??? no he doesnt and i dont recall seeing that 1.

blake - potty - well..... its been used a couple of times by sheer luck, but on other days when he has refused a napy my floor, my jeans, my sofa (leather) my table..... have all got it. he doesnt like pull ups and isnt keen on nappies BUT he doesnt seem to want to use potty either.

temper - my god i know he's my son!!! he has got such an attitude and temper. LOL!!! if hes told no he doesnt it anyway, if he cant get his own way he throws himself to the floor and screams, he hits his older brothers if they so much as pick up his toys. hes a monster!

Oh Amy I feel ur pain, I have a huuuuuge box of bottles, all different brands. After finally settling on a nuby 6+ beaker, she now pours it into anything - other fls cups, material , plates... And try's to drink from them :rofl:

Alex is going to Sams on Fri, I bet Sam will be demented :haha:

Hi girls, just checking in :waves: I so should have done this yesterday after the Jan SnowAngels (I've been so bad in there and I started the 2nd/3rd tri thread!)

We're thinking about potty training now I'm on holiday/mat leave again :) Tegs managed to do a pee on hers last week, but it was pretty much a fluke as she'd started to pee on the carpet after her bath and we caught it in time. On Monday she ended up peeing on the sofa as Luke couldn't grab her quick enough! She had a colouring book with her at the time so that's been binned, I'm just happy we have leather sofas or it could have been a hell of a lot worse!

As I'm typing this she's just grabbed her froggy potty and is sat on it in her pj's with her nappy on, she did this with Luke when she had a poo in her nappy one day when I was at work. I'm really hoping it's gonna be nice and easy, but I don't think it will be.

We're going to properly start her at the end of the week, we have one pack of cheap knickers from Peacocks and a nicer pack of Peppa Pig pants to encourage her to do it. Now that she likes stickers I'm obviously off to poundland later to use those as incentives and maybe some little toys (possibly cars actually! :D ) If she gets stressed out by it in any way I'll be stopping (obviously) and if she's not dry by Christmas we'll stop again until the spring, I don't fancy potty training Tegs while Jago is about to arrive and then a little newborn!

To the girlies who have a few months to go - how prepared do you feel?

We still have to get Tegs out of her cot, get a decent stair gate for the top of the stairs so when she goes into her toddler bed we can have the cot for Jago, just need to buy him a mattress for it. But I also want to get a swing for him so it can rock him and soothe him (hopefully) so I can spend time with Tegs.

I have so much left to do, including sorting out the bedrooms. I still have clothes in bags from when we moved, it's mostly stuff that doesn't currently fit me an Tegan's old clothes as we didn't know what we were having when we moved. Luckily I have clothes sorted for JJ with Tegs being a stubborn team yellow! (And at night when he's bigger he's going to bed in pink vests and sleepsuits etc... lol - no one else is gonna see :) ) AND we have Christmas to get sorted. It's never gonna get done in time, and this is with Luke still unemployed, gah!

lhamil - How's Jack feeling now?? Poor wee man having that :( :hugs: and bigger :hug: for your scare :(

Sandi - I can't believe Tori is 7 months old now! Where has that time gone already?

Windbloom - twins! Eek! And I think I'm gonna struggle with Tegs and Jago!

There's another Septembryo who had twins, she had them last month at 29 weeks, Daisybby, she was due end of Dec/Jan and they're so dinky and cute!

I wonder if anyone else will have twins eventually? (It won't be me, after Jago I'm done having kids, we did want 3 but after how hellish this pregnancy has been with chicken pox and the on going worries surrounding it and then pre-natal depression I really don't think so!)

So hello girlies :) I don't know why I always post so much :) I hope everyone's alright and that Diz's little bundle of joy isn't too long in coming :) xx

hi rees...i'm not preped at all but the OH sister is moving house so i get a bag of stuff every couple of days lol

Jak is feeling much better too guys thanks. however with him getting the hand foot and mouth we put a stop to the potty training so may try again next week.

c'mmon Diz i need some cute pics to coo over!! lol

Hello all!!!!

Just had a little catch up with the thread.

Diz- congratulations, and hope all going well.

hmmmmm potty training- i did attempt it last week, she didnt go on the toilet at all, i took her every half hr, then she peed on the floor twice, i changed her, and then told her we need to use the toilet, and she said no, and then refused to go everytime i asked! what am i supposed to do with that? lol. We did have a potty for her, but she is big and she didnt look comfy on it at all!!!!

lhamil- glad to hear Jack better, Izzy had that, it was horrible, no food or drink for 3 days, and i ended up forcing diralite into her as she was so dehydrated! Sorry for your scare! Twins- wow!!!!! i think it is such a blessing (i am a twin!) but wow!

I have finally convinced Dave (and me) to have another baby! I always thought after Izzy's birth i'd never want another, but as soon as she went in her big girl bed i started getting broody! We are starting in February, i am so desperate to start now, but keep having to remind myself of the reasons why we are delaying!

Hey to everyone else! Kathryn- hows the pregnancy going? Rees- did u start the potty training?

Any advice on how i can get Izzy going with it? i dont want it to be a battle, i want her to want to go on the toilet, we have bought peppa pig pants!

Hi Scally :wave:

We've put off the potty training for a few weeks. Putting up her big girls bed today (scary) so Jago can have the cot when he's here. Going to get her settled in it and then going to start.

So far we just ask her if she needs it after a bath, and she will go on it, although I literally wet myself last week when laughing at Tegs as she wouldn't pee on the potty, went into the kitchen and pissed all over the floor while walking backwards! And then she crouched down and put her hands in it, hands went too the mouth and she declared "mmmmm, delicious!" Uh, oh!

We bought her a cheapo potty from poundland and it would buckle under her so we bought a froggy potty from Boots which is much sturdier (Siren aka Sammi has exactly the same one for Lyssa) and that's what she's done a few pees on.

We've just left it in the front room, explained what it was for and shown her Teddy having a pee pee and just gradually made her aware. We don't always shut the bathroom door so that she can wander in and I'll sit on the loo and have a pee while she's in the bath and explain what mummy is doing.

Yay for deciding to have another baby :) Good luck with it all xx

Rees- the peeing on the floor incident is very funny, and a little ew! the things they do!

Thanks for the tip on the froggy potty i'll have a look, i hope that if shes comfy she's more likely to go and choose to go on it.

I saw Tegs did well in her big bed for the first time, i hope she continues to enjoy it! I was expecting so many dramas with Izzy in her hers, expecting her to keep getting out of it in the middle of the night and she shocked the hell of me! sleeps in it great, waits for me to go and get her etc etc!

It hard waiting to try, i want to start buying things now (we got rid of all our baby things thinking we def werent going to have another! lol)

im good thanks! hows everyone?
lyss is having a rather restless night- im not hopeful for sleep tonight!

Ahhhhh, how was your sleep last night? how is lyss getting on?
We had a lovely christmas party at my friends today, father christmas came, we have progress from last year when Iz burst into tears, now she just wouldnt go near him, but she blew him kisses, and gave him smiles! x

Ta Scally, Tegs runs into us in the morning now :) It's lovely, but always brings the same book with her so we can read in our bed before we get up! :haha:

We kept all of our stuff luckily from Tegs as we were team yellow, Jago won't be needing clothes for a while :)

Def have a look around at different potties, there are some really nice ones around and ones that turn into a step to help them use the toilet.

We're putting potty training on hold I think, she's teething and we've had an episode where she "didn't like" her bed and mummy had to be mean and use rapid return :(

Hi Siyren :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->