septembryos baby area (09 babies)

Have been feeling alright I guess... I could complain but I wont... :haha:
Basically Im just trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can since I dont know if I'll even ever get the chance to be pregnant again -- I think we'd be too scared of conceiving twins again! :haha:

So far their names are Grace and Ella, however I keep seeing Ella EVERYWHERE and well, if its THAT common, Im wondering if its a sign that we should pick something else... :shrug:

hi guys haw are you all? long time no speak i've joined the mid march mammas group but the group is MASSIVE and i'm getting a little lost with the convo over there lol...gone are the days of a 4 page catch up, it took me an hour this mornin

quick question ... anyone started potty training yet?

Eeeeep no way here Leeanne. I defo think we need to get conversation going before I try that with Alex. If she spoke I think she could take to it well now! Xx

Hi lhamil.

The potty is there but has not been used yet. I think she understands what it is for but there's just no real interest. No rush :)

hi sandi...how is alex doin?

how are you all finding it with the age gap between the little ones? i wonder is jack will be ok with sharing attention ect with baby when he'll only be 2 1/2.

i think i might try jack on the potty over the next few weeks , he's already managed a wee on the toilet 3 times this week! and he keeps wanting to sit on the toilet or potty but it's often not very productive

same here! she tells me when she has been and knows when shes doing a poo but everytime i ask her if she wants the potty she throws a tantrum!!

I've kind of started potty training a couple months ago. I will put him on the potty chair when ever he wants to or when i have to go. He has gone twice in that whole time.

We are almost fully dry now... WE have been at home for a while but has taken time at nursery!

I started by just having some nappy off time in the evenings and rewarding sitting on the potty even if he didn't do anything - like sitting him on it and giving him grapes. Then when he peed on the carpet I would sit him straight on - but he would be sitting there like every 15mins.

He still isn't very good at asking unless he needs to poo... but he will take his own trousers down and take himself!

I know what you mean about other threads Leanne... I found the Jan one so daunting at first! But then we used to talk loads too!!

Hey Leanne!:wave: shes doing great, no worries at the mo, nothings changed really! Just waiting for her speech appointments and the results from her 2 year assessment. I thought they'd be here by now but the longer it takes the more i find myself concerned! Still a pukey lil soul though :(

Peakydon was your Alisha born a day after Tori? Just noticed your ticker!

hi everyone,

Ive not really started potty training with Noah... i don't think its the right time for either of us yet, what with a new baby due soon and then a house move at the end of the month. I think i'll make a start after Christmas. Saying that he does sit on the toilet most nights before his bath, and he got a sticker last night for doing a wee.

I don't go on the November thread much. Most times that I've posted I've been ignored so i don't bother... its just simply not the same as this thread was when we were all expecting in 2009 x

:wave: Hi Diz! How are you doing?

Leanne - definately go for stickers and stuff! I brought a whole load of matchbox cars for about 60p each... Isaac would get one everytime he got 5 stickers!

:wave: Hi Diz! How are you doing?

Leanne - definately go for stickers and stuff! I brought a whole load of matchbox cars for about 60p each... Isaac would get one everytime he got 5 stickers!

funny you should say that i have done ecactly the same thing i've made him a little toy story theme chart and he gets star stickers to go on it and 5 stars get a TOY!!!

day 1 today and he got 5! but also had 4 accidents:shrug: we'll see what tomorrow brings...oh and i'm LOVING him in his 'big boy' pants lol got him a ton from primark so there nice and cheap cos most of them will get ruined anyway

Diz- i know what you mean about waiting till after xmas ... i'm just gunna have a go and see if we can get it done before baby arrives in march

Hi Kathryn, I'm fine. Are you on your 10 week count down now? How exciting!!! I had my last MW appointment today! If i have to go again it will be when I'm 5 days OD and for a sweep - yuk!!! xx

Ihamil - good luck with Jack, I'm sure he'll do great at potty training! Let me know what techniques you use and what you found worked o i can implement it with Noah x

Hi every one else, hope you, toddle, baby and bump are well x

I am!! It's so exciting!!! Yay for last MW! I can't believe it's come round so fast!!

Don't bother trying without pants first Diz... Isaac was great without and we had to start again when I put pants on!! I found character pants great as Isaac hates to wee in his McQueen pants!!

I am sat with my feet in a bucket of hot water and smelly stuff! Lovely!!

Good tip! I have some Thomas pants lined up for when I start x

we've put the potty training on hold for the rest of the week ...had to take jak to a&e today os he had some big blisters all down his legs feet and hands...turns out he has hand foot and mouth disease apparently theres a whole bunch of kids from the playgroup we go to have it.

oh no poor Jack! How is he coping hon xx

Aww hope jack feels much better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"