septembryos baby area (09 babies)

Alex has become a helpful lil soul with Tori, I find she wants to be involved in lots of things. Especially nappy changing. Try telling Alex she cant wipe Tori's bum :rofl:

Alex does tend to do her own thing a lot too, once upon a time i couldnt trust her near Tori but now I know her nature around Tori Im not so concerned.

Alex had her big assessment that preemies get when they turn 2 corrected age, and she done fab. I dont know what she scored yet (she threw a tantrum and we could assess her fine motor skills :haha: so i had to fill in a questionairre) , but the assessor was happy with her and therefore I'm not so concerned. Her co-ordination and movement will be monitored because she is still a bit clumbsy on her feet but in time i hope that will get better. Really, really good news. I am really scared our lucks gonna end somewhere though!

That's fab news about Alex's assessment!! Yay! :wohoo:

I hope Isaac will be gentle! I think he will, it just concerns me!!!!

I am Shattered... Despite loads of sleep!!

Kat - on Tegan's birthday she poked my friends little boy in the eye! To be fair she was only telling him where his eye was, lol. She keeps climbing onto my belly and trying to jump - mummy is not a trampoline like daddy!

Sandi - yay for Alex's assessment :) It sounds so positive!

hey everyone!

Faun darcy makes Max seem huge! lol he is 13lb 3oz at 6 weeks! lol

Chloe is such a madam these days, friday she decided she was going to help me when i went to get a hat out of my room for Max, i live in a masionette so the bedrrom is a few steps away from the living room, but by the time i got back (10 seconds) Chloe had picked Max up!
i walked into the front room to see 2 little legs dangling between her arms, when i saw this i said Chloe no! and she dropped him!!! :O poor little man :( he hit his head on the babywipes box but thankfully that was all because she was close to the fireplace!
he is perfectly fine tho thankgod and only cried for a second
oh the joys! xxx

I was beginning to feel a little more relaxed until you told me that story!!!!!

Rees - Isaac trys to use me a trampoline.... doesn't help when Gyn allows it!!

Sandi thats fab news about Alex's check up shes a little star.

Billy used my belly as a trampoline loads when i was pregnant and the more you said no the more he wanted to do it.

Leelee can't believe max is 6 weeks already! He sounds like he is growing fast billy was a chunk too thats why its so weird darcy being so tiny still out of all 4 kids darcy is the only one in clothes for her actual age!

Noah keeps jabbing me in the belly with his elbows - the little monkey, it really hurts.

Sandi - A double whoop for Alex's assessment! How is Tori doing?

Kathryn, How are you feeling? Ive been having loads of BH this past week. I erected the birth pool yesterday only to find it has two punctures - so this bean isn't allowed to arrive until its fixed.

Hiya Faun - sending you some lovin'

Hi to Leelee an rees too xx

I'm not too bad thanks! Had an awful day on thurs as went in for GTT and was almost admitted for high BP (140/85!) luckily I persuaded them it was prob my hatred of needles and it came down afterwards... FH measured 34cm - I'm 28 wks so had a growth scan (which was the nice part of the day!!) but that would have been one huge baby!! Lucky from scan LO is measuring just below average!

I've had loads of BH.. Especially during exercise! Hope you manage to get the pool fixed... How big is your bath?! :rofl:

I love seeing piccies of Darcy! She's so cute!!!

The baths soooo not big enough... I'm already the size of a hippo!

I'm dreading what I will be like in 11 weeks time.... with a FH of 34cm already! I think I may need a birthing pool just to bathe in!

Diz she's fab! Weird seeing what babies are meant to be like now at this age. We're always like "omg" at stuff Tori does but it's prob normal to anyone else!

All your pregnancies are FLYING by :shock:

Tell me about it. It only seems like the other day that i was trying to get pregnant.

Kathryns due in about 10 weeks (i think thats right) xx

Little bit more... But yes! Not long now! Although Diz has to go through all that pain before me!!!!!

Just wanted to pop in and :hi:
Hope all of you pregnant mamas are feeling well, and otherwise, I hope all of the Septembryo toddlers are doing great!
Am getting pretty freaked about having TWO little babies on top of my Septembryo 2 yr old... I know he'll be a fab big brother, its just mine and OH's sanity I'm worried about... :haha:

windbloom! Congratulations on your double bump!!! :happydance:

Wow septembryos are still going strong.....it's been ages since i've been here, hope everyones well. I see there are more babas soon to come. Good luck ladies and hope all our little twos aren't too terrible. xx

wow windbloom... twins! congratulations honey!

Hi Peakydon

Diz you and I would have been due date buddies going by my lmp if I hadn't m/c'd back in March. GL to you! Any day now! Labor :dust:!

Windbloom how are you feeling? What names have you picked?

There certainly is a boom of babies here or expected for September 09. Even on other boards. It this one board there was 5 out the 9 expecting and a FB group of August and September 09 LO's 25 of 53 have or will be having another baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->