serious question, please help?

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
Do any of you ladies get vaginal pain or pain near that area before AF and your fertility is fine? Please help. Thank you ladies. Baby dust! :flower:

Do any of you ladies get vaginal pain or pain near that area before AF and your fertility is fine? Please help. Thank you ladies. Baby dust! :flower:

I get sore. Like a bruised feeling a day or two before AF and I don't have any problems that I'm aware of. My gyn says everything looks good but doing blood work next wed and an ultrasound. I have 3 children already and had no issues ttc with them and always have gotten sore down there a day or two before AF. HTH and good luck!

Thank you for your response! Mine is more like sharp twinges and aches :(

I get very sore the days leading up to a period and the first day or so. I get a throbbing achy feeling there and lower into my butt. A dull achy throbbing. It sure is horrible!

I get very sore the days leading up to a period and the first day or so. I get a throbbing achy feeling there and lower into my butt. A dull achy throbbing. It sure is horrible!

I usually get the sharp pains and aches a few days prior to AF. My cycles are regular it seems. Im just worried about that particular pain, its meaning, and effects. But as I have told other ladies adoption may be in my cards :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->