seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

Welp I got my betas back it was Wednesday 53
Friday 50 and then this past Monday 203!
What now?!?!?

Welp I got my betas back it was Wednesday 53
Friday 50 and then this past Monday 203!
What now?!?!?

Oh amazing news!! So will they continue to test your betas? Or when is your next appt? Has your bleeding stopped? Does your midwife want to check you further?

If defiantly push for those betas to be checked at least twice more

As them numbers look fab 50 to 200 but would be more settling for you just to have another set

Looks like it’s going to be positive though hun so happy for you xx

I agree with Emma, that's a great number and looks really good. Just push for another draw or two to settle your mind that the numbers are increasing from this point.

Grow baby, grow!

Oh amazing news!! So will they continue to test your betas? Or when is your next appt? Has your bleeding stopped? Does your midwife want to check you further?
I had to talk with the nurse, midwife never followed up with me, so I have to call tomorrow to find out what she has planned. Bleeding has stopped no spotting either. More waiting....

If defiantly push for those betas to be checked at least twice more

As them numbers look fab 50 to 200 but would be more settling for you just to have another set

Looks like it’s going to be positive though hun so happy for you xx
I have some hope but we'll see its just I'm 5+2 according to lmp and to me thats still low

Last edited:
I agree with Emma, that's a great number and looks really good. Just push for another draw or two to settle your mind that the numbers are increasing from this point.

Grow baby, grow!
I'm going to call my midwife tomorrow to find out what she wants to do, and let her know that I would like another set of betas and progesterone level check as well.

I'm so glad to hear this. Maybe because your levels dropped it's taking time to go up again but they did!! That's a great thing

I'm so glad to hear this. Maybe because your levels dropped it's taking time to go up again but they did!! That's a great thing
I hope so, just want to know already is everything ok or is this a "no go"

:cry:left side pain just kicked in I hope this isn't another ectopic

Hope it’s not hun Iv just been through the whole thing they told me ecptopic with my numbers
Most low numbers like yours are low risk though so hopefully isn’t xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->