seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

I think those numbers look great! Your tests look great! You’re not bleeding! Some pain and cramping is normal - I think it’ll all be fine! Keep us posted

I'm so happy your levels went up to 200! That's such a good sign. Along with your tests getting darker and no bleeding, I'm really holding out hope for you! :hugs:

Well guess what, I'm so pissed I told my midwife about the pain she said it sounded like the normal pains of pregnancy and she doesn't want to do anymore blood tests until Monday:x
Idk this is frustrating but I guess if all is ok my betas should be pretty significant by then right?!?!

Well guess what, I'm so pissed I told my midwife about the pain she said it sounded like the normal pains of pregnancy and she doesn't want to do anymore blood tests until Monday:x
Idk this is frustrating but I guess if all is ok my betas should be pretty significant by then right?!?!
:hugs: I know it really sucks to wait until Monday but at least you have a tiny bit of Hope in knowing that she thinks everything's going to be okay. Are you still planning to change midwives?

I mean honestly what you described briefly does sound like normal pregnancy pain - but if you’re wanting it for peace of mind then I really suggest you demand the tests or switch providers ASAP!!! You have to do whatever makes for the most mentally and emotionally healthy you

:hugs: I know it really sucks to wait until Monday but at least you have a tiny bit of Hope in knowing that she thinks everything's going to be okay. Are you still planning to change midwives?
I think it's just the waiting again, but seriously I guess I'll stick it out, I really actually do love my midwife but I just thought she would be more "on the ball" but she seems so preoccupied which isn't like her! And my DH wants to stick with her as well.

I mean honestly what you described briefly does sound like normal pregnancy pain - but if you’re wanting it for peace of mind then I really suggest you demand the tests or switch providers ASAP!!! You have to do whatever makes for the most mentally and emotionally healthy you
I guess it does sound normal it was just on one side near my pelvis but I'm over it now I'll just wait. If God wants this baby to be here, it will be. I will continue to keep you all updated until all is finalized good or bad. Thanks ladies

Yikes, what a rollercoaster you've been on (and are still on)!

Glad everything seems to be looking up, look forward to more updates!

If the pains get bad, then go to your local epu... but one sided pain can be so many different normal things so early in, I get it every pregnancy and drive myself mental haha turns out it's always bowel related because everything is expanding

But like I say, if it gets worse then get demanding <3 good luck xxx

UPDATE: Started spotting today brown, but when I wipe redish/brown ughhh so annoyed... was washing my car today and cleaning out my garage, now I'm like WHY???? So broke and took my last Walgreens test it looks like the control line is lighter then my test line so that gave me some comfort. I knew I should've stopped once I started to cramp](*,)
I have my appointment tomorrow morning for my bhcg but this just is so frustrating. Same tests 20181209_142825.jpg
20181209_184615.jpg

That line is gorgeous. I think you're just one of the few women who bleed randomly and without cause during pregnancy. In a few of my pregnancies I bled alot on and off. I'm actually under iluvmyfamily on this board in 2013 you'll see my posts about constantly bleeding.

That line is gorgeous. I think you're just one of the few women who bleed randomly and without cause during pregnancy. In a few of my pregnancies I bled alot on and off. I'm actually under iluvmyfamily on this board in 2013 you'll see my posts about constantly bleeding.

I agree with this hun xx
Good luck with betas x

If this pregnancy does pan out spotting and or bleeding is one of the most worrisome things that can happen. I just really wish I knew already! Hopefully if my bhcgs are high enough I can convince my midwife to do another scan... hopefully my hpt is a good sign everything is going well with the lil bean!

It seems to be rising since your lines are looking darker.
Yeah thats the only reason I stopped freaking out to my DH about it and this was like midday no hold, so I'm praying!
How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->