seriously positive***UPDATE BAD NEWS Its OVER It’s Ectopic PG16***

Looks darker to me & thats a fab line for a cheapo test aswell
Thanks but still worried because I'm still bleeding its 4 days now, its not as heavy anymore but still flowing and lastnight I had pretty bad cramping for like 15 minutes. I still have hope though

Thats definitely darker!!! I mean ESPECIALLY on one of those 88 cent tests - that’s a big difference!!! Maybe you have a little hematoma or a cyst that ruptured? I know it’s not considered “normal” but I sure know/hear of a lot of women who have bleeding/cramping and it goes along to be just fine!!!

Thats definitely darker!!! I mean ESPECIALLY on one of those 88 cent tests - that’s a big difference!!! Maybe you have a little hematoma or a cyst that ruptured? I know it’s not considered “normal” but I sure know/hear of a lot of women who have bleeding/cramping and it goes along to be just fine!!!
Im hoping its a good sign and lil bub is there to stay! I truly believe it's in God's hands.

Yeah I’ve never had lines that got lighter then darker like that. What a rollercoaster!

My best friend still has a period the first couple of months she was pregnant, those lines are way darker xxx

Yeah I’ve never had lines that got lighter then darker like that. What a rollercoaster!
It really is and im just impatiently waiting for the next beta results. But its all a wait and see at this point

Ok todays test is a FRER! Im kinda nervous because I was researching "GOOGLE" and i stumbled upon a post from this forum and there was this woman who was going through exactly what I'm dealing with now and her pregnancy ended in a blighted ovum! How devastating for her, and her test lightened and then darkened just like mine. What's messed up as I'm going through this that would make sense. But I will continue to stay positive at this point and wait it out. The one on the left is at the 5min mark the other 3min.
20181202_122307.jpg 20181202_115610.jpg

Ok todays test is a FRER! Im kinda nervous because I was researching "GOOGLE" and i stumbled upon a post from this forum and there was this woman who was going through exactly what I'm dealing with now and her pregnancy ended in a blighted ovum! How devastating for her, and her test lightened and then darkened just like mine. What's messed up as I'm going through this that would make sense. But I will continue to stay positive at this point and wait it out. The one on the left is at the 5min mark the other 3min.
View attachment 1049513 View attachment 1049514

What a rollercoaster your going through now but that is nice and dark when are you at docs? Xx

Wow super dark frer
How’s the bleeding !?

Only betas will tell you which I know your waiting on

Did you already get one number or is this your first

That is super dark!!! Keep sending my prayers!!

Hey wow ur test look awesome!!!!!
I blow up my dr phone went to er a few times it was that much bleeding!!!!!!

Beyond crazy!!!

I prayed allot ;)

Those lines look great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! <3

What a rollercoaster your going through now but that is nice and dark when are you at docs? Xx
She said she will call me on Monday if she wants me to come back in for more bloodwork if my betas went up.

Last edited:
Wow super dark frer
How’s the bleeding !?

Only betas will tell you which I know your waiting on

Did you already get one number or is this your first
My 1st was 53 super low ive never had them that low except my cp but im praying my beta on Friday rose significantly, cause this is seriously driving me nutz

Hey wow ur test look awesome!!!!!
I blow up my dr phone went to er a few times it was that much bleeding!!!!!!

Beyond crazy!!!

I prayed allot ;)
I can image my bleeding is down to spotting but I just dont have a great feeling but I'm trying to stay as positive as possible

I forgot to post the 88cent test with smu. And comparison with top yesterday's bottom today.20181202_160635.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->