seriously want some chocolate.........

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
Like. Bad!!!!!!!..... I only want to eat sweets all the time here lately.... ugh... its annoying because I want to eat healthy for baby, but all I want is junk food .... blah!!!!!!

All I want is canned soup. I hate canned soup so maybe I need the sodium but I feel the same way. I am making myself eat a salad or other healthy meal at least once a day but canned soup is the only thing going down well. I made a really healthy soup with farm fresh veggies and it made me sick.

Actually, beans have been a craving as well - chili, eggs w/ refried beans, soup w/ beans etc. So gross.

I am at least eating organic soups... I guess that is something.

I haven't been wanting sweets but I just ate two dove mini ice cream treats (super tiny) and there are no more left!! Ah! I do have some mint and cookies ice cream.... Hmmm :) no if I only had the energy to get up and get it

Then have a little! Everything in moderation m'dear!

All I want is canned soup. I hate canned soup so maybe I need the sodium but I feel the same way. I am making myself eat a salad or other healthy meal at least once a day but canned soup is the only thing going down well. I made a really healthy soup with farm fresh veggies and it made me sick.

Actually, beans have been a craving as well - chili, eggs w/ refried beans, soup w/ beans etc. So gross.

I am at least eating organic soups... I guess that is something.
Canned soup is probably more healthy than what I have been eating everyday for lunch and dinner. Rigatoni, lots of butter, jar ragu meat flavor and salt. That's all I can stomach meal wise.

I haven't been wanting sweets but I just ate two dove mini ice cream treats (super tiny) and there are no more left!! Ah! I do have some mint and cookies ice cream.... Hmmm :) no if I only had the energy to get up and get it

This made me chuckle! So many times I've been desperate for things but too lazy to even think of moving

I can't get enough of Tyrrels crisps at the moment and there were a couple of weeks where I just wanted ice cream.

I think everything is fine in moderation! :)

Haha ive just sneakily opened some of the christmas chocs...hubby will kill me if he finds out...oops. I only want junk too...

Xxx

I've heard from SO many mamas that say all they crave in the 1st tri is really bad food; chips, fries, sweets... it must be the intense sweet or salty flavors that do it. I have been having sever MS so eating has been a big deal for me. I haven't craved ANY vegetables, the thought makes me gag. I can stomach fruit ok, but even then, I have to crave it to hold it down. I had a fruit smoothie today (spinach, kale, pineapple, coconut water, coconut butter, bananas) and it was SO good and actually, so far has stayed IN. Try blending for you stuff and see if that helps. I remember with my son I craved vinegar and salt chips and fries! OMG, it was such an obsessive craving!! Everything in moderation, so enjoy some chocolate!

I just keep reminding myself, and my husband, that the baby is going to take what it needs - and it will all be there. The only ones that will suffer are us - the mamas. Wonder what I am going to eat for dinner tonight.... :)

Just remembered why I haven't been eating chocolate :( it doesn't stay put !

Another one here craving chocolate, cakes, pastries, sweets, licorice (?!!) and anything else that's not great and will pile on the pounds!

My only holier than thou thing I've been having each morning is a freshly made fruit / berry smoothie with banana / frozen wild blueberries / frozen mango, kiwi fruit or frozen berry mix, a spoonful of low fat greek yoghurt topped up with cranberry juice to make it runny enough to drink. Takes minutes and is yum! ....goes off looking for emoticon with halo ......;-)

PS mega sympathies to those with MS, hoping it goes away soon for your all!!

Its natures protection. All I want to eat in the first trimester are things that are processed, sweets, crisps, pastries, salty thing. But all of those have a low chance of food poisoning. Its your bodies way of trying to keep the calories coming in whilst avoiding anything that might contaminate your body.

I think just ride it out. By the time the second trimester hits go on a health kick.

I definitely think your body tries to pile on fat in the 1st trimester, so your taste goes to those kind of foods. I definitely wanted fatty food (including chocolate!) more than anything else. It is switching more now to fresher/citrus type tastes so hopefully after putting a good layer on me, my body is being more accommodating to baby now :flower:

This baby likes chocolate, first in 4 pregnancies who allows me chocolate lol. Usually can't do chocolate at all, which is probably a good thing.

I still hate food, but it's by far my least sick pregnancy, we usually eat healthy, organic where we can, all home cooked, at least 5 a day, no processed food, chips like once a month of that, just lost of nice home cooked good food.

How I have a freezer full of ready meals, the kids gets chips twice a week, and pizza another argh, hot dogs tonight, all because the smell of food makes me so sick. So it needs to be easy and quick.

Hopefully won't be much longer, sure the kids will be fine, they still get their 5 a day but with crap too lol.

Ive been making myself eat strawberries, grapes, yogurt, and veggies.... its just not what I want.... Ms is easing up a lot.... still there but much better!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->