Severe bloating...ouch!! :(

angi120

Mum To Aimee and Pregnant
Reaction score
I am almost 10 weeks pregnant and my stomach has been bloated for weeks, i keep getting a lot of trapped wind that is very painful and uncomfortable, is this normal??? i was neve like this in my first pregnancy is there anything i can do or take to help it?? Its really getting me down as it hurts so much at night time i struggle to sleep and eat after 3pm :cry:

I dont have much advice, but I'm struggling with the same thing. Some days my tummy looks huge and round and so uncomfortable - I have to wear loose tops or its obvious i'm pregnant. Try wearing very loose trousers or skirts, that can help. I struggled with this pre-pregnancy but not as badly, and things like chewing slowly, not chewing gum etc can also help x

Thankyou for getting back to me. Il try hopefully it will get better soon

I also cannot offer any help but wanted you to know you are not alone im in same boat or should i say 'bloat' o dear couldn't resist! Yeah my belly has gone from flat a couple of weeks ago to being massive and hard and its uncomfy and all bloat :(

Very normal and so uncomfortable. Someone posted some yoga stretching a while back to help with bloat. I lie down on my left side and right side, back and forth and gently rub my tummy to help gas move along and out! Also, drink some soda pop to help you burp! Preferably something lemony and zesty; 7up or Sprite. You can also try mineral water with lemon. Try to walk around, I know it's so uncomfortable, but walking helps a ton, even if it's just in your own home. I've had sleepless nights due to bloat! Good Luck!

yoga does wonders for gas. if you have netflix or a movie store around, you should check out some pregnant yoga excersizes. they are very helpful for gas, or aches and pains. i do it before bed every night and it helps tons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->