Severe pain in pelvis down to legs

createbeauty

Mommy
Reaction score
For about 13 hours now I've had severe cramps all the way from my lower pelvic area down to my shins. It's really painful and I thought sleeping it off would make it go away. It's still here this morning and my midwife's phone is turned off. I haven't seen any blood so don't think I'm losing it but this pain is so bad and I have to go to work in a few minutes. Can anyone tell me what is happening please? :wacko:

ive heard stories that leg pain is normal. ive had a bit but mostly into my hips, bottom and thighs think its just things stretching about x

sounds like your sciatic nerve hun, it can get worse as your pelvis continues to move and your uterus expand, the nerve runs from the bottom of your back down both legs its really common in PG, I had to have treatment in my last PG

Update: The pain hasn't gotten any better and my midwife said to ring the doctor. I went to the doctor who told me I have gastroenteritis and that I can't eat anything for 24 hours nor have anything to drink other than water. I'm starving. :(

Well, at least there's nothing wrong with my pregnancy. :)

sounds like your sciatic nerve hun, it can get worse as your pelvis continues to move and your uterus expand, the nerve runs from the bottom of your back down both legs its really common in PG, I had to have treatment in my last PG

I don't think the sciatic nerve pain started until late in the 2nd trimester for me. I was under the impression things had to be big enough to smush it.

I have pain from my right pelvis areas that goes a bit down the upper part of the legs too.

Don't know if its the same. But I'm attributing it to the fact that I had to stand and walk quite a lot yesterday - with a heavy backpack. Gynae said its ligaments stretching.

I don't think the sciatic nerve pain started until late in the 2nd trimester for me. I was under the impression things had to be big enough to smush it.

maybe i dont know, mine started at 10 weeks by 13 i couldnt walk :wacko:

Update: The pain hasn't gotten any better and my midwife said to ring the doctor. I went to the doctor who told me I have gastroenteritis and that I can't eat anything for 24 hours nor have anything to drink other than water. I'm starving. :(

Well, at least there's nothing wrong with my pregnancy. :)

gosh! well i didnt expect that kind of update! mine obviously wasnt that bad :) hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->