sex adivce ?

I know I'm not a mommy yet, but I couldn't help but to lurk a little bit :shy: SO happy I did...

:rofl:

i seen this guy on tv that had got so many operations on his ding-a-ling to make it bigger it was literally a massive blob. he could never have sex cause it was too big. he said he used to stroke it for pleasure.. XD

hahahaha!! bless him.. that penis enlarger made me LOOOL!!!
and rome, as for looks and that, if it really bothers you that much, then maybe he's not right for you..? depends how emotionally attached you are for him, how he makes you feel...

and is it worth the lack of ermmm... size? :)
xx

yea my roommate asked the same, lol I have no idea my ex who i was with for 3-4yrs had a problem too he couldnt last any longer then 5 mins :( but i just got use to it.. so yea maybe I can get use to this?

nope.. i just think more men than you probably realise have these problems? i mean most men - and women with men who have these problems, aren't going to go around saying "wooop my OH has a teeny peeny!" iykwim? so you don't realisee how many people there are..
x

nope.. i just think more men than you probably realise have these problems? i mean most men - and women with men who have these problems, aren't going to go around saying "wooop my OH has a teeny peeny!" iykwim? so you don't realisee how many people there are..
x

verrrrryyyyy true. fob and my other ex both had small pee-pees but I'm not much for sex so it really wasnt a huge deal to me. isnt six inches like the average or something :haha:

Maybe you shouldnt compromise then. you have plenty of time to find the perfect guy, ya know? you dont have to just sort of pick the first guy that happens to come around. :hugs:

Maybe you shouldnt compromise then. you have plenty of time to find the perfect guy, ya know? you dont have to just sort of pick the first guy that happens to come around. :hugs:

yea I know, and I haven't I like him tho, but im gonna see where it goes lol just cause i date him doesn't mean I have to spend my life with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->