Shall we complain about OH now?

readyformore

Reaction score
Since I got such a good response to my previous negative thread, I thought I'd add an even better one. The thread of spouse ass-kicking!

Indigo, pull out that icon with the guns because I'm taking my DH down!!!!

Ready, I saw your other post...is it the temp drop that has you thinking you OV?

No, it was the presensce of ov pain on cd8 and gob of ewcm night of cd8, plus post ov cramps today.

It better be just because my body is different on femara.

I really don't want to be in the house with him, or talk to him!

I swear to God, if I missed a fertile window b/c he couldn't go through with it, I don't know how I'll forgive him.

For Pete's sake. . . . I phucking took drugs that have given me a headache for 6 days straight. The least he can do is give me his sperm!!!

No

I know he feels bad, but the anger hasn't dimmed even a bit since last night. And tomorrow he'll be home b/c it's labor day. I had planned on taking the kids to the zoo. Maybe he'll stay home, ha!

ready:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: we had a month like that when I was on Clomid...and DH is normally a horn dog, took Clomid and then he couldn't do his "job" I threw an epic fit..partly hormones...partly frustration. No advice here hun...its just soooo unbelievably frustrating when it happens:growlmad: Vent away..you'll feel better:thumbup:

ready:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: we had a month like that when I was on Clomid...and DH is normally a horn dog, took Clomid and then he couldn't do his "job" I threw an epic fit..partly hormones...partly frustration. No advice here hun...its just soooo unbelievably frustrating when it happens:growlmad: Vent away..you'll feel better:thumbup:

It's nice to know I'm not alone.
epic fit pretty much describes my feelings right now.

He told me making an issue out it will make it worse.

Um.... no. I'm pissed and you're going to know about it. This is unacceptable and I am NOT going to tip-toe around your stupid ego! You are a grown man, not a child! I shouldn't have to stroke your ego to get you to do your job, dammit!! It's worked for me for 16 years straight, there are no excuses for this.

Mother effer......I HATE ttc!!!!!!!!!!

*expletive* *kicks dog* *breaks window* *cries*

I really don't think men understand how draining it is for us to TTC, or the commitment it takes to put ourselves through meds, temp taking, OPK's, HPT's, vitamins, research, timing things etc. They just don't get how much of an effort it is to get to 12 DPO and then the hope is shattered with a BFN. It is not just physically draining but it becomes an emotional marathon as well..and while your DH said the same thing mine did at the time of "making a big deal of it won't help things" well it isn't just about that one time its about all days leading up to that one time and then a whole cycle feels like its been wasted. My DH is normally a fantastic guy, laid back, and understanding but he really won't ever understand my side of things with TTC.

My husband is going through PMS right now he is a full blown bitch! I'm hormonal and sensitive so off with his head is my attitude right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->