Shaving b4 labour...? (sorry if tmi)

I can still do both but only in the shower - not the bath.. I shave my lady garden twice a week & my legs about 3 time a week (leg hair irritates me to the point I've scratched them red raw).. x

I dont know where i heard it, but i thought they shaved you at the hospital if you were very hairy down there?! :blush: Or have i just seen that on a silly tv programme?
With a lot of huffing and puffing i can just about manage to shave my legs properly... I got one of those bush trimmers for my wamwam that keep being advertised and it works quite well... i cant see what i'm doing though :haha:
Even had problems doing a urine sample the other day cos i couldnt see where to put the pot, but that's a different issue! :blush:
Thought about waxing but dont want the ingrowing hairs...

I did hear that also - i think it was my mum that told me that though so chances is that they dont do it nemore, not sure though! i wouldnt have thought there would be time really to do it tho, also that would be rather embarisin! lol x

loving this thread ladies!!! I'm being induced so i'm quite lucky that i can prepare in advance!!! I've booked a bikini wax, but more for hygiene than anything else - i just couldnt bear the thought of tearing or needing to be cut and then hairs being caught in stitches :wacko: it normally takes a couple of weeks for the regrowth so enough healing time hopefully, and it doesn't cause an itchjy grow back. waxing is a wee bit painful, but its a quick pain and its over straight away iykwim. will attempt to shave legs, but not too worried if i miss bits!

i am going to do one last shave soon, i havent kept up to date with it at all this time round, purely because last time i got so sore from it as the skin became really sensitve down there and also in the last month i really really couldnt reach it anymore so when i had my foof out for the world to see on labour day the fact they didnt even blink an eyelid made me adopt a really lazy attitude to it this time round lol

I dont know where i heard it, but i thought they shaved you at the hospital if you were very hairy down there?! :blush: Or have i just seen that on a silly tv programme?
With a lot of huffing and puffing i can just about manage to shave my legs properly... I got one of those bush trimmers for my wamwam that keep being advertised and it works quite well... i cant see what i'm doing though :haha:
Even had problems doing a urine sample the other day cos i couldnt see where to put the pot, but that's a different issue! :blush:

I did hear that also - i think it was my mum that told me that though so chances is that they dont do it nemore, not sure though! i wouldnt have thought there would be time really to do it tho, also that would be rather embarisin! lol x

with my c section they shaved the top couple of cm . . .

lol i no i wondered that the last time i shaved it prob looked like i had a mohawk - but not as neat (mab a bit like the guys chest on the 40 year old virgin lol)
Oh i tried my legs in the bath and it just didnt work 4 me but i cant really lie on my back. im just a moan haha.

im in stitches lolol a mohawk, my oh is staring at me wondering why im laughing so much. class x

I've been epilating my legs so I'm all ready to go whenever and I got a bikini wax the other day but OMFG it was the worse pain I've ever felt, I went all dizzy it hurt so much!!

I always keep things shaved! Every couple days for the garden, everyday for everything else. Feels better, and just cleaner.

When it got to the point I couldn't really see to do it myself, my DH did it. I was already ready when i went in labor and went to the hospital. They didn't have to shave my bikini line for the c-sect, it was already done!

Ive alwaysed used nair on my legs and lady garden ( i no, i no, you shouldent) And when i stoped being able to see OH did it for me. But really. i dont care what the Drs or midwifes think. its my ladygarden not theres =D

How did you guys get your husbands/boyfriends to help you do all this?! I'm way too embarassed to ask :haha:

I've been keeping up with my legs 2 times a week and my ladybits once a week, but that's getting difficult :(

in all honesty i will shave my legs but not my foof as when you got to wear pads for all that time could get sore i can vaugley remember from my periods lol :haha: i never used to shave before i was due on cos the pad used to rub and give me a rash :-/ ooochiee i can just about reach my legs so i give them a go once a week anyway not done foof for about 3 week though now its too much of a chore lol

i never og tmine done with my first lol and i had to have stiches at that :-/ i know they didnt do the main part of it perhaps they may have just doen around the tear for stitches :shrug:

How did you guys get your husbands/boyfriends to help you do all this?! I'm way too embarassed to ask :haha:

I've been keeping up with my legs 2 times a week and my ladybits once a week, but that's getting difficult :(

My OH offered to do me once when we were in the shower - we dont fit in together now though :nope: lol so he hasnt offered again and ive just made a joke about it with him now but dont no if hes willin - i dont look pretty down there with the amount of strech marks i have lol. But if he wants it shaved he can shave it lol

I can still manage my legs but my special place is totally out of sight, I cut my clitoris quite badly a few weeks ago- it bled so much and I was howling! So now I use hair removal cream- I make myself a little vagina raincoat out of plasters so I don't get any in me. Happy days!

i can still shave most of my legs without too much difficulty. i just shave my lady parts by touch. I've been shaving so many years it's pretty natural and i don't really need to be able to see what i'm doing. i just take it slow and don't worry about making it perfect. best advice if you're trying to shave blind - TAKE YOUR TIME! i've never cut myself down there, but i have cut my nail off while trying to shave and omg the blood just wouldn't stop!

I shave mine bald once a week by touch. This past week after the shower I took a look with a mirror and I missed a few spots and dh got those. I only get a little razor burn right where the elastic of my underwear hits.

I am going to. I have a skin tag down there that grew with pregnancy- I am terrified they will cut it off if they shave around the area. I don't know how, but I am shaving it all off before I get there!

My legs... ehh..

I shave my legs and crotch every second time I shower. If it comes down to it, and it's bothering me, I'll hop in the shower before going to the hospital and do a quick shave if it's not up to par. I do it by feel, so I don't even know how good it looks! I know the doctors won't care, but I'll know deep down inside! And I know at the moment, I won't care, but that's the plan!

I need to do summat down there, might need the help of a forestry worker tho. I'm already sore where the elastic of my knickers goes as I bought some new underwear and it's irritated the hell outta me. Must be red raw, from the pain I get. Bloody nappy rash lol.

With my first I didn't bother and things went wrong, I was there with my legs in stirrups for near on 5 hours, even tho I didn't care at the time, looking back tho it's a wonder they even knew baby was coming.

Last time I gave birth 2 years ago I had attacked it to the best of my ability the night I went into labour, there was tufts everywhere lol

This time I might just go at it slowly and give it short back and sides and hope it doesnt irritate me more.
I might just leave it, more concerned about shitting myself in the bed again lol

I need to do summat down there, might need the help of a forestry worker tho. I'm already sore where the elastic of my knickers goes as I bought some new underwear and it's irritated the hell outta me. Must be red raw, from the pain I get. Bloody nappy rash lol.

With my first I didn't bother and things went wrong, I was there with my legs in stirrups for near on 5 hours, even tho I didn't care at the time, looking back tho it's a wonder they even knew baby was coming.

Last time I gave birth 2 years ago I had attacked it to the best of my ability the night I went into labour, there was tufts everywhere lol

This time I might just go at it slowly and give it short back and sides and hope it doesnt irritate me more.
I might just leave it, more concerned about shitting myself in the bed again lol

Lol yea i would rather be hairy and not poop. big fear of mine coz i kno i prob will!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->