Shopaholic's Anonymous

:rofl:!! where are you off to honey? have you got anything good to get?

i'm currently enjoying buying for maddi's birthday :yipee:

Im off into barnsley :happydance: dont no wat i want yet but wen i get there il no :rofl:
Ohhh enjoy shopping for maddi bday hun :happydance:

I want more money so I can go shopping! Roll on Monday, new job = more money = more shopping :happydance:

I get one half day a week, which is when I plan to go out and blow my wages! :happydance:

Im back from my busy afernoon of shopping :rofl:
I ant gone too mad at spending today well not unless you call 6 pairs of shorts and shirts for sam Plus 5 dresses for holly then there is robyns 4 dresses and some new shots :rofl:
Oh i did buy a new swimming pool for them even tho they have 3 already :blush:

In couple of hours iv got to go to the supermarket for some food for wen karl gets home from work then he can have his tea :dohh:

Found this today... this is us lot!
https://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o362/mrs_griffo/shopaholic_600x200.gif

waiting4bump - sounds fun! :yipee: and lots of luck for your new job!
orange-sox - i love it!! i'm gonna put it on the first post :happydance:
aly - sounds like such fun! x

I went out the mall today to return a baby thermometer (unopened, I already had one) and I came back with 3 shirts, a pair of pants, and a gossip mag lol.. I also tried on bathing suits :dohh:

I went out the mall today to return a baby thermometer (unopened, I already had one) and I came back with 3 shirts, a pair of pants, and a gossip mag lol.. I also tried on bathing suits :dohh:

sounds great tasha!! i need a new bathing suit too! ooo exciting! though i don't like how i look in them :dohh:

waiting4bump - sounds fun! :yipee: and lots of luck for your new job!
orange-sox - i love it!! i'm gonna put it on the first post :happydance:
aly - sounds like such fun! x

Thanks hun! I'm looking forward to the job..At least I'll be out of the house LOL x

Yeah! I love it! I've been there 8 months already on my placement, but unpaid, and only for 14 hours a week..7 on a Monday and the same Tuesday!

But this will be 40 hours a week..9 hours on 4 days, and 4 hours on another! :happydance: x

May i join?? My therapist asked me the other day if i thought my spending was part of my OCD, and i had to admit it was :blush: :rofl: I have to spend everything thats spare!! I can never save, im terrible!

I might not get back to the thread often tho....im always out shopping!!!!! :rofl:

LMAO! OMG I'm so sorry, but that just made me laugh loads! xx

OOoh FEDup -- I have to spend everything too. I now have a savings account I can't access by my debit card, and I transfer money from my chequing to the savings account before I get a chance to spend it all. So if I want it, I have to actually go to the bank and withdraw it, not even an ATM haha. Makes it a lot harder-- but I've got about $4K saved since doing that!!

Oooh and who made the little graphic on the first post? Me likey!! Good job whoever did it! lol.

May i join?? My therapist asked me the other day if i thought my spending was part of my OCD, and i had to admit it was :blush: :rofl: I have to spend everything thats spare!! I can never save, im terrible!

I might not get back to the thread often tho....im always out shopping!!!!! :rofl:

LMFAO :rofl: sorry but you have just made me smile :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->