Shopaholic's Anonymous

Okay so today was bad (for OH's wallet anyway)

Went into town to return some clothes to my catalogue (I always get at least two different sizes to try on)

So while I was there I got a new lead and collar for the dog, a pair of demin shorts, two pairs of leggings, a cardigan, a pair of sandles, and some random bits for my mums graduation party, a putting game for my friend, and then I saw some "new home" cards in tesco, and I had to get them for when we move... HAD TO GET THEM!!

:blush:

I hadn't meant to get any of that lot!

Ohhh can I join too!!

My name is Hannah and I have a shopping problem!!:rofl:

My main problems are Handbags,Clothes oh and now Bugaboo accesories!!

Plus many many many more that I am so far to scared to admit!.Yet!!

Karl as took his bank card to work to day so i cant gooooooo shopping :hissy:
I am going to my mums tho so il have a look in her cat to see if there is anything i need :rofl:
he wont stop me by thinking if he takes it i cant spend :muaha:

oh this is an ace thread! can i join in too :blush:

So, I bought Elyse new toys. Bad Tasha!!

And a $163 (with tax) bottle of tanning lotion for myself.

Someone please give me a smack.

hello everyone :wave:

oh dear this group is going to be bad for my purse, i just no it :rofl: i'm off this week for maddi's birthday and some new summer clothes for me :happydance:

kerry - no how you feel - shopping for me is hard work :( i look like such crap in everything :hissy:

and tasha :shock: around 80£ for tanning lotion!!! wow! i thought i was bad :rofl:

Ok im back from my mums and i ahve a confession to make :rofl:
Iv got a new braclet and a new watch coming and i didnt even need karls card to get them :rofl:

Ohhh boy i told karl and he went mad saying i dont need them :dohh:
He doesnt understand this shopping thing :rofl:

Well im off to Meadowhall today! Its a big shopping centre/mall, and im on the look out for a new bag!! :happydance:

Its only 9.30 and have already bought another fabric set for my Bugaboo and ordered loads of clothes for the baby and Mia from Next!!:blush:I blame the internet!!!!!!:happydance:

Lol. A happy shopping day then?! I have a secret Next addiction too! Though i don't like web site it could do with being revamped.

my ohs wallets took a hit these last few weeks lol ive had dior sunglasses new all saints outfits and fit flops and sum clothes from selfridges! i love shopping but he hates cuming shopping with me! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->