Shopping trolleys

I'm a judger of people shopping too!

However i do a alot of home delivery shops now so i dont get to indulge as much haha

Mine would say that im tight with money and really dont care if my carrots are straight or not lol I cook from scratch apart from one meal a week i would guess. we buy lots of milk, veg and fruit. But i buy crisps and cheese for sandwiches or late night snack!

Nothing better than tortillas covered in cheese and tomato sauce warmed in the microwave and a blob of creme freiche to dip lol

But i have to say the thing which will draw attention is poppy screaming HELLO! to everyone multiple times, urggh just a peace shop once would be great!

people probably think we eat crap! I would never buy fruit and veg at the supermarket its so over priced and a rip off! I also tend to buy meat at the butchers.

I thought it was only me that looked and judged haha.

My shop is a mix. The start will be fruits (loads for kids) and veggies. Then will be all my fridge stuff so ham, loads of yogurts (for OH and kids), milk etc. Itll then be any odd few cupboard things so maybe some beans or supernoodles. Usually nothing for the freezer. Then any junk I.e dunuts for OH, cookies for me etc. I don't buy much crisps and biscuits.

Our shop is very mixed.

Haha I always do this too!

It would depend which day you caught me on, one day it could be full of fruit, veg etc. or another it could be full of crisps and chocolate, it just depends what I need that day, I don't really do a big shop often, or if my period is due...it's guaranteed to be full of crap!

Haha I look all the time. It's surprising to me now unhealthy a lot of people shop.

Mine would say I'm really tight, we had basics everything. Also that I'm a really super controlled shopper, I don't buy- anything ready made, biscuits, cakes, chocolate, pop or crisps; if I don't have them in the house I can't scoff them! Saves us lots of money my OH is a bugger for buying treats on his way home from work at the petrol station though so my efforts are often undermined. :haha:

my trolly would tell you im a cheapskate & cant actually afford to eat. Everything is tesco value & hardly anything in the trolly! But i go to my parents every sunday & steal fruit & veg from their garden.
Yesterday i came home with half tesco bags of:
carrots, apples, tomatos, leeks, potatos, blackberries. mulberries, goosberries.
Mum also always gets the offers of 2 for £2 (or whatever) on fresh veg & fruit & meat at tesco and always gives me the other one so i also came home with a punnet of strawbs, a cabbage, 4 pork chops, a pack of crumpets, 4 pints of milk & a block of cheese..

so i only really go to tesco once a month for tins & stuff.. xx

Mine would depend where you saw me :lol: I tend to do a lot of picking up bits here and there, if you see me in somewhere like Asda then you'd probably think I drink far too much alcohol and eat far too much crap because that's where I tend to go at the weekend to buy alcohol and rubbish food to binge on over the weekend :haha: but then when I go to somewhere on a Monday I buy a lot of fresh stuff and healthy stuff for the LO's lunches ready for the week so then I'd look super healthy.

I have a peak in shopping trolleys to :haha:

I dont think its a fair assumption. I buy loads of junk lol but me and OH are slim, healthy and so are my children. I also do shopping for my OH's nan and my friend in the street so them days the shopping is not even mine ;) I dont care what anyone else buys, cant say I notice.

plus I dont buy fruit or meat in tesco as I get them at market so yes my trolley is full of tins and junk!

I love a good snoop in peoples trolleys!!! :haha:

I mostly buy fresh stuff, canned goods and frozen veg and meat. I usually cook from scratch and buy just a few treats. I don't drink alcohol. My trolley is usually mostly full of baby/kids stuff. :)

I have a peak in shopping trolleys to :haha:

Hmmm I'm always paranoid what people must think of me, I probably do buy too much junk tbh!
We do our main shop at home so when I do go its mainly either topping up the fruit (we tend to buy frozen veg as it lasts longer) or we are just buying random junk.. We do cook a lot of our meals from scratch but I'm pretty sure we could b better. I'm not afraid to buy stuff for myself lol :haha: I probably would b one of those mums you judge...

Buying a HPT and looking this young with two wild girlies in a double buggy will always get you the best looks :rofl:

I love looking at other people's trolleys!

Mine would probably say that I am always 'starting a diet on Monday' yet stocking up on the junk food for the weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->