Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

I'm due to O around the 8th of July! So I'll be anxious until then :/

why am I so down in the dumps today? Grr!!!! Well at least DH and I plan to BD later today

Ur not alone I feel like crap today seems like a lot of people I know are getting bfp and here I am still trying month after month but don't get me wrong I'm happy for them

hello ladies, I hope everyone is having an okay Sunday today. Well, I decided to start taking my temp and see if it really helps or not. DH told me, as we were technically waiting til DD turned one to actively try for baby #2, it is just fine with him and would be exciting if we got a BFP before then.
So, we obviously BD last night and this morning. And plan to at least a few times this week and a lot next weekend when I am due to O. I will use some of the OPKs to see if I can catch the O day as I know that those tests sometimes are only pos for like 8-12 hours.
Here's too a great July for us all

Im due to O around the 4th, can I join you all?

AF seemed to last forever this month. This is our second cycle ttc #3.

:dust: to all and happy baby making :sex:

Im due to O around the 4th, can I join you all?

AF seemed to last forever this month. This is our second cycle ttc #3.

:dust: to all and happy baby making :sex:

Welcome!! How long did it take you to conceive your other babies?

It seems like I o'ed yesterday now it's time to keep fingers crossed

Mrs Mc- wow 5 months for twins? Did you conceive naturally? I would feel so overly blessed with twins.

Kaiece- Fx for you.

When we found out last year we were pregnant with DD and had a confirmation US she was actually a twin, but 2 weeks later the twin was reabsorbed.

So, something weird my nipples are leaking. I stopped Breast feeding when DD was 4 mos old bc my body stopped producing and it was safer for my health to stop so I could be on diff. pills for the high BP. now I am leaking? STRANGE!!!
My AF lasted forever this last time too. and I had brown discharge for a day after.
I am hoping for a quicker O this month and to catch that egg. I have O type pain all day today maybe I will use OPK and see if it is happening

Hi everyone... I too am on plan to O around the 3rd-4th. I'll be around stalking this thread too now...

Hellooooooo! I'll wait with you all!!!! Not exactly sure when I'm going to O... It's different every month.... Very different every month.... Lol! My cycle lengths vary greatly as does O day.... I temp and use OPKs. My temps are always all over the place too. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to catch that egg this month! My long cycles get frustrating though. Anyhoo, I'm on CD 16 right now! Woooooohooooo! Good luck to everyone!

Mrs Mc- wow 5 months for twins? Did you conceive naturally? I would feel so overly blessed with twins.

Yeah they were conceived naturally. A huge surprise at our 12 week scan!

I feel extremely lucky to have them. They are amazing!

I would love to have twins again :cloud9: OH would have heart failure!!!:haha:

omg i love love to have twins and pray all day i want twins lol

twins run on both sides of the family for us so who knows. Yeah I did temp yesterday and this morning and big difference. I tried to order the pills I rave about and they are having issues with processing my prepaid card so I may have to wait til next month if we don't catch the egg this month

I would love twins too especially if they were girls :)

i just got my smiley :) 1st time ever i had it on cd 14 yahooooo...time to bd tonight..please wish me luck

Heya... I might O around 2nd or 3rd July... Joining in!

Oh yes... BD well Uzma with a lot of love... <3

hello and welcome all new ladies. I hope this is our month ladies. We all deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->