Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Hi girls, I just got my first positive OPK today. We :sex: last night and will :sex: tomorrow night so hopefully that should be enough :happydance:

i just got my smiley :) 1st time ever i had it on cd 14 yahooooo...time to bd tonight..please wish me luck

Isn't it exciting?!! I remember my first smilie.. heheh.
Have fun doing the DO!

Hi girls, I just got my first positive OPK today. We :sex: last night and will :sex: tomorrow night so hopefully that should be enough :happydance:

WhooHOO! I agree with Mississippi, unless the DH has low sperm count, best to BD day of and after OPK. Also I've heard other talk of having an orgasm afterwards to increase chances.

So I followed this thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2186357-worked-really-worked.html and increased my EPO to 2 a day and did Soy IsoFlavones for CD1-5.

Well this morning, although I had two negative OPk's (cheapie and CBE) when I wiped, I thought I saw EWCM, but ignored it. Well in the shower, I had globs (sorry TMI) of it! So I'm very excited about :sex: tonight! I'll be sure to get DH pain meds for his braces to ensure the night is a success!

OKay, confused now. I am on CD9 or so. Been feeling like O cramps but neg. OPK test earlier today. Well, TMI... I just went pee and wiped and noticed EWCM and loads, but it was blood tinged. I checked my cervix and it is low, medioum but mostly closed. I have never had blood tinged CM and didn't think I had O quite yet.
What do you ladies think?

My thoughts exactly peanutmomma! What's up with all the EWCM! I'm just taking it as a sign that things are about to erupt, so let's get ready!

Could it be that the estrogen is building up, causing the ewcm, but the level hasn't gotten to the point to cause the egg eruption?

Maybe we are O early and we will catch that egg. I told DH we need to have sex tonight and pray DD goes to sleep early. She is passed out now LOL

I entered the data on FF and it says I am fertile. So, BD I guess, but cervix is closed hm....

hey there ladies I am due to over around the 4th as well so I thought I would join you. Had a miscarriage in January prior to that took eight month to conceive. Here I am on my 6 month after miscarriage and hoping it will happen soon. I have given up the opks and just resorting to sex whenever and hope that works. We shall see.

Thanks for the warm welcome girls! Hope this is a lucky month

hey there ladies I am due to over around the 4th as well so I thought I would join you. Had a miscarriage in January prior to that took eight month to conceive. Here I am on my 6 month after miscarriage and hoping it will happen soon. I have given up the opks and just resorting to sex whenever and hope that works. We shall see.
Welcome baby love. I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage :hugs:

Hey girls! I should be O-ing any day now. Thinking it will be the Thursday the 3rd. Just started getting "signs" yesterday. :happydance:

Good luck to all of you!! I hope it's our lucky month :hugs:

C beary I totally understand that one. Dh of mine is in a lot of tooth pain due to a recent adjustment of his braces.
Hi hopeful! Welcome. We may o at the same time!

So I didn't get all my water in last night but I was trying hard. Drank too much after 10 and had to get up twice to p during the night. I'm feeling warm again now, this feeling usually lasts for a few weeks so hopefully we can get in some good :sex: and get that bfp! My temp was .3 higher today but that could be due to getting up that 2nd time as it was 1 hour before I took my temp.

Gonna go poas now....

morning ladies, WE BD awesome last night. FIL watched DD and we had a very nice time, put us both to sleep after from exhaustion!!! Sorry, TMI but it was nice. Have not had that great a time since well around the time we conceived DD last year.
Still have lots of EWCM and my temp is still a little higher than two days ago.
Guess I could take an OPK and use the fern test see if they say I am about to O. I know DH told me I get fun loving all weekend. SO, either way it should work. I didn't think we would BD last night due to DD being in a foul mood. She cut her first tooth last week and now is crabby and screaming every day. I pray the other few teeth the doc said were real close and would all probably be in with in days of one another, all come in so she can have a break. My poor baby

update- partial ferning woo-hoo

I theoretically should be ovulating on Thursday (the 3rd) but my EWCM was days 8-10 and my cervix is much lower today than it was on day 10. So I'm not sure and am rather confused. (But I had a pos OPK yesterday?)

So I'm not sure when I'm ovulating! But I best pounce the hubby to be safe. :D

OPK is pos. for me today and FF now has me O tomorrow. If so then better BD today too. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->