should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
We invited the MIL over for Christmas, we are doing Hannah's Christmas here the weekend before we go to Texas, rather than pack all of her gifts down to Texas and back (plus Stan's and mine Christmas to one another). I really thought she'd decline, she usually does...........Stan called her last night and she told him "Oh I've got to start getting ready" :shock: Hannah could end up with a lot of stuff this Christmas :rofl:

Yay, we should think of doing that really, we are going to England for 3weeks

We invited the MIL over for Christmas, we are doing Hannah's Christmas here the weekend before we go to Texas, rather than pack all of her gifts down to Texas and back (plus Stan's and mine Christmas to one another). I really thought she'd decline, she usually does...........Stan called her last night and she told him "Oh I've got to start getting ready" :shock: Hannah could end up with a lot of stuff this Christmas :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Aww, gees, let her spoil Hannah :)

oh I will :rofl: Have no problem with her getting things for Hannah, just worried about where we'll put it all :rofl: Our apartment is crammed as it is, although that hasn't stopped me from wanting to get Hannah a jumperoo :rofl:

:rofl:

Our house isn't too big and we are having storage problems too with all these kids and the businesses.

BUT, I've got Amanda 1 large gift, Jayden 1 large gift and Chase a jumperoo and an exersaucer. ROFL

we have a little house too and i know xmas day will be manic x

Our house isn't too big and we are having storage problems too with all these kids and the businesses.

BUT, I've got Amanda 1 large gift, Jayden 1 large gift and Chase a jumperoo and an exersaucer. ROFL

:rofl: We actually have to move everything out into the living area daily and into our bedroom at night. Otherwise the cats would play with Hannah's stuff (and they'd have no room to run around) :rofl:

:rofl: We actually have to move everything out into the living area daily and into our bedroom at night. Otherwise the cats would play with Hannah's stuff (and they'd have no room to run around) :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh