Should I book early scan UPDATE been and only fetal pole seen :-( any advice 6+2

Kay0102

Reaction score
Hubby and I are needing a 7 seater as I'll have 3 in car seats when this bub arrives. We fell across a deal yesterday we couldn't refuse and due to pick it up Friday but now superstition has kicked in and I'm worrying.
My local scanning place do early scans for £40 and can see me tomorrow, they advised if they can't see anything I get to go back for free. Should I do it? Or stop worrying seen as missed period is well and truly passed, my tests progressed well and now sore boobs have kicked in. Or maybe even buy a digi test to see if the "1-2" has progressed x

Got 3+ on digital yesterday decided to go for scan anyway. It was an abdominal one and couldn't see baby only fetal pole and yolk sac. She said everything looks like its in the right place but now I'm worrying as pretty certain of my dates. Anyone have any positive outcomes x

I'd probably book one for that price though I'd wait until 7 weeks

I'd book it! Specially if you can get your money back!!

I'd go for it! You'll drive yourself nuts otherwise wondering if the superstition is in your head now - when you could have had it.

Scans here are 150euro! Thank god they are not 40 here or I'd be in every week!!

I've just had this, 2 weeks ago was 1-2 I'm on the fence. I'm worried I'll go and be too early to see heartbeat and then spend days worrying until the next x

https://i58.tinypic.com/fx4c3t.jpg

That's a really good sign! Personally I'd wait it out just those few more days. You'll definitely see hb at 7 weeks. You might see it at 6+2 but I know if it was me I'd worry if I couldnt.

Hubby has told me to book it! Arrggghh 7pm tomorrow and now feeling nervous. We pick up the car Thurs or Fri so want it to be before then if poss.
Asked what the liklihood of me seeing heartbeat and she said if dates are correct I should get to see a heartbeat and they do it abdominally!
I shall update after it x

I'd go. We could see this baba's heart beat flickering away at 5w4d. :winkwink:

I hope u see a heart beat! I'm going to try for the same thing : )

Good luck can't wait for your update :happydance:

Are you getting a Zafira by any chance? This is the car that I just had wrote off and it held up pretty well considering!
I'm after another if the insurance pay out what my car was worth xx

Good luck can't wait for your update :happydance:

Are you getting a Zafira by any chance? This is the car that I just had wrote off and it held up pretty well considering!
I'm after another if the insurance pay out what my car was worth xx
Oh I detest my Zafira! I had one wrote off too- I don't know why I got another. I want to cry every time I get in it!

Couldn't see baby. She said she could see fetal pole and yolk sac and everything is where it should be and rebooked me for 3 WEEKS! :-( I was feeling positive and now I'm worried and wishing I hadn't gone.

Yes its a Zafira lol it will do until eldest is a bit older x

I think that's Exactly what you'd expect to see at this stage! Try not to worry everything seems right on track.

Tbf a Zafira would probably be fine for us with 3 kids but with 5 it's a bit of a squash 😂

I think that's Exactly what you'd expect to see at this stage! Try not to worry everything seems right on track.

Tbf a Zafira would probably be fine for us with 3 kids but with 5 it's a bit of a squash 😂

I hope so. They only did abdominal scans so maybe would have seen more with a transvaginal but I will have to wait 3 weeks now.
Yes I can imagine a squeeze with 5 kids it should be just right with 3 of them and a puppy lol x

They would of seen hb and baby if usd tv i bet..abdoninal are uselesd in early pregnancy ! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->