Should I book early scan UPDATE been and only fetal pole seen :-( any advice 6+2

I had a tv ultrasound at 6 + 1 and all we saw was the fetal pole and yolk sac. No heartbeat either. I just had a scan monday for 8 weeks and saw a baby with a good strong heartbeat of 163 bpm! I bet everything will be just fine.

Kay try not to with to much, we are about the same stage and I just saw exactly same in fact she didn't even say fetal pole to me, just gest sac and yolk. So please don't worry your right on track for the stage your at and next time you will see a perfect little baby on screen! :hugs: xx

My Zafira is (was) ace there's 6of us and room for 1more when he/she comes! If any more after that hubby will have to get the bus! :rofl:
Xx

This happened to me and I was bleeding at 6+5, sac only measured 4 weeks. Im now 23 weeks with a healthy baby boy. Good luck x

Thanks so much for your reassurances ladies it means so much just wish it would reduce the anxiety. I called today and talked them into bringing it forward and rebooked for 8+2 when hopefully I'll see that little heartbeat but thats still nearly 2 weeks away. Spent any spare time I have aside from work and 2 little ones on Google and it really is a mixed bag bleh x

Hope u don't mind me following for ur next update hun, going through something similar myself scared to death

Good luck with the appointment, tomorrow right?

Sorry peeps did another thread to update. After spotting I had an emergency scan on NHS transvaginal and saw heartbeat dated 7+1 then 5 days later my symptoms disappeared so I brought my free rescan forward and had a happy little 14mm bean with heartbeat of 150bpm xx

https://i59.tinypic.com/nn9xt1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->