Should I let my forward facing baby eat rusks?

haha Nah I think I'll start ignoring threads now I'm popular! :coffee:

:winkwink:

:rofl: Do you feel popular now Gemie?

Holly has been crying in her cot for 4 hours now, what's the best way to shut her up? I tried the whiskey and vodka, but still no joy :shrug:

Gag her?
Or just shut the door and go to the pub.

Try an everlasting gobstopper, they really work wonders. Or maybe some really chewy toffee, that'd glue her mouth shut.

Give her a cigarette? It might calm her if she won't take it... just blow the smoke in her face.

You know when I start a thread and I get 95848 views and no replies... You better back me up!

They've made it so you can't see who's viewed your thread now :hissy: for the very reason of these threads I guess :haha:

Give her a cigarette? It might calm her if she won't take it... just blow the smoke in her face.

Urm... I'm thinking something other than cigarette smoke to blow in her face... When I give Billy a joint he always STTN.

you're all much better mums than me with all these fantastic ideas! you wouldn't think I'd been doing it 15 years would you?! :haha:

Hi ladies, I'm a new mum and was looking for thus kind of thread to help me out. I've picked up great advice thanks!

Risks, maccy ds, coke in bottle, tv in car, nous cigarette smoke, valium, ignore any vomit.. did I miss anything??

It's the latest guidelines that keep us on the straight and narrow.
Better go check on DD now, she's been in the bath entertaining herself for a while now...

a swift bash on the head with a novelty mallet should knock holly out sapphire.

I don't bother giving Maria a bath anymore, I just send her outside to find a puddle.

Maria actually did piss on herself tonight :rofl: Got her undressed for her shower, she was stood in the bathroom and I took off her nappy and she immediately pissed all over her feet :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->