• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your baby bellies!

Now this is a pathetic overhang lol! I had to pull my jeans down in the right hand photo because they were digging into my stomach so no smooth line like the first photo :haha:
I don't think this bloat is going anywhere :( roll on when it rounds properly so I don't just look like I ate all the pies. I've barely been able to eat through sickness so I can't even blame food!!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/32D55B0B-FCE9-4DEA-849D-251F6F01C11D_zpstdbarnt4.jpg

That looks pretty rounded to me! Mine just isn't at all. It's still somewhat baggy from having LO, so from the front it looks like a second arse with a pair of droopy boobs swinging around on top. I feel so attractive.*

*I am NOT loving this stage. I feel nauseous again today too.

Meep it's so cliche to say everyone is beautiful when pg but I believe it. We are like a secret, special club that only a select few get to be apart of. Praise and admire your body for its amazing ability!
As for still feeling sick, I do too! I'm tired of it!! I'm still gagging and on occasion vomiting.

That looks pretty rounded to me! Mine just isn't at all. It's still somewhat baggy from having LO, so from the front it looks like a second arse with a pair of droopy boobs swinging around on top. I feel so attractive.*

*I am NOT loving this stage. I feel nauseous again today too.

Sorry Meep I'm not laughing at how you feel about your looks but the way you articulate makes me laugh. A few of your posts on other threads have made me LOL

What we see in the mirror is rarely what offers see. I think you look amazing & definitely pregnant rather than a woman with an arse front & back but if that's how you feel nothing I say will change that. Keep being beautiful xx

Kirstybum lovely 'pathetic overhang' to quote you lol I think it looks like a beautiful baby belly x

Haha, thanks. I'm taking the piss out of myself a bit obviously, as if I couldn't laugh about it, I'd probably be crying in bed. It is really difficult though sometimes, and I'd be surprised if all mothers DIDN'T feel like that now and again - like, I wouldn't change motherhood for anything, but I do feel like I've gone from being relatively decent-looking to looking like shit, and there's not a whole lot I can do about it. I have loads of stretch marks and a second arse, the ends of my hair all snapped off after LO and I lost inches off it :cry: and I am so much heavier than I used to be.

It doesn't get to me so much usually but I'm having a really bad day. I spotted this photo of myself earlier and although it's basically really stupid and laughable and posey, it still made me depressed. Especially as I totally didn't appreciate back then that I had quite a lot of good areas that I would DIE to have back ... because now I have none. :cry:

I know it doesn't REALLY matter, but on bad days, everything sucks. :cry:

Attachments

• wp_ss_20161214_0001 (2).jpg
    wp_ss_20161214_0001 (2).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 39
What a truly pathetic post that was, sorry guys.

You make me laugh too meep!

I have pics of me when I was skinny and I can remember when the pic was taken I felt so fat! Why couldn't we at least see what we had back then??

Oh meep that did make me laugh! (Not your sad post!) we all feel like that sometimes. I swore to myself I would lose all my baby weight before getting pregnant again and I only lost about a third of it... so I'm still nearly 2 dress sizes up from before.... I don't look at my before pics as it makes me too sad! But Was desperate for a baby then and now I have one and one on the way so I am happier now than I was then.. on balance I would take the trade for my spare tyre :haha:

Kirsty my bump looks a lot
Like yours... are you managing to keep it hidden? I'm finding it so hard have to keep wearing baggy jumpers and leaning forward!

Oh meep I feel ya! I hate looking at old photos. But I just have to accept that isn't me anymore. First I am a mother and unfortunately what comes with that is stretch marks, nipples that point to my toes and a big jelly belly attached to my front :haha:
I too would cry if I didn't laugh about it lol.

No I am not hiding it very well Bonnie. Even in baggy jumpers when I sit down there's obvious bulge. We're thinking we may need to announce to everyone after our scan on Tuesday, I'll be just over 10 weeks. I also have this really awkward forward lean to try to hide it lol!

Meep you were stunning back then & you are stunning now! Looks fade but our kids will always remain so to me not looking the same as I once did is worth it. That being said I totally get how you feel & we ALL have days where we look in the mirror & feel disgusted with the way we look. I keep telling myself the worse I look the more people will notice my transformation after baby is born. Imagine how disheartening it would be if no-one noticed a change post baby & when you told them they said something like 'oh you didn't have much to change anyway' haha

I am so glad it isn't just me! And I agree with everything everyone has said. I would MUCH rather have my babies than have my looks and no children. I too planned to lose all the baby weight before getting pregnant again, and I did in the first 10 weeks or so, but then put loads back on over the course of the two years between then and now lol. This is likely my last child though, so I'm really going to try after it is born, as if I don't do it then, I will never do it probably.

Thanks for everyone's kind replies. :) :)

Same here Meep, no more babes for me after this one so once he/she is out I'm going to be totally selfish and take my body back! My sister is a fitness model/PT so I'm giving her free reign to work her magic on me once I'm ready 😜

Excellent! I too am going to make a proper effort. Hopefully my hair will grow back to its former glory also ... it's being sooo slow. :nope:

Looking a bit rounder today so feeling a bit more positive. :) 20 weeks tomorrow - scan on Tuesday! :happydance:

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(88).jpg
    photomagic(1)(88).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 37
Hi all :flower:

So this is me the week before I found out I was pregnant and today at 9 weeks. I feel MASSIVE! Im struggling to hide it as I'm usually so petite and my boobs and belly look huge. I'm not someone who wears pregnancy well and has a nice little bump out front. Oh no..I'm one of those that put it on all over.

My waist is gone to be replaced with a bump that looks like I'm 5 months gone and I look like I have really bad muffin top. This is not being helped by the 4lb I've put on with the nausea and the fact that whenever I've tried to work out ive either been sick or pretty close. I can't wait for it to ease off in a week or two so I can get my lard arse back to the gym :cry: I also really want to stop craving bread and cheese and wished I craved apples or something :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_5244.jpg
    IMG_5244.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 18
Meep - there you go! Belly looks round & amazing!!!

Vix - I think you look great, far from the lard arse you feel like! Hope your MS eases soon for you. Mine stopped around 10 weeks :)

Girls feel free to call my by my 'real' name which is Carlie xx

Here's my bump today (don't mind the spots on the mirror-obviously needs to be cleaned lol)...
Why does that happen with the pics on here?? So annoying!

Attachments

• IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
Aww I just love bump photos.
My stomach is pretty flat this morning! Probably not for long though lol.
My morning sickness has eased SO much the past few days. I'm hoping it stays away now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->