• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

Got the girls another bath bomb set as they loved them last year and the glitter/glosses can be for advent calendars. Sheets are for when the christmas bedding goes on.

Accidentally bought 2 of the syrups, just need to wait for an espresso machine in black Friday.

V0EghjA.jpg

Today I got;
LOL Orange Bubbly surprise for DD2 bday in Dec
LOL boy surprise for DD2 Christmas
Baby born surprise for DD2 Christmas
2 Lego Blind bags for DS stocking
Make up Bag For DD1

Got a few things ticked off my list yesterday...

DH-Superdry Hat and Scarf, Travel toiletry set
Mum-Nightie from M+S and two jumpers from Gap
Sister-Scarf and Hat from Gap

Also got a Christmas matching game and pinball game to go in our Christmas Eve box.

Need to collect a few things today. DDs Pogo sticks, Chopping board for myself and going to see if I can grab a glow stick kit from the works for DD2.

It's pretty much a Homebargains haul plus 2 next sets. Tree was £49.99 and decs are 39p-£1.99 for individuals and sets £1.99-£7.99, 299 baubles/decs in total but the tree has 693 tips so excuse for more haha. Still need to find a topper. Might throw my other tree up as well as OH wanted a red theme, I wanted pinks/cream/champagne (we compromised and went for pinks etc and a new tree ha).

I can always look in my store for the letters? Have silver and gold in atm.

@kirstybumx3 @leoniebabey

I managed to find our letters! They must have had a restock over the weekend!

Today’s buys..
stocking fillers

Poundland:
light up yo-yo
Neon cats cradle is that what there called?
Gross creative set
Ant man and the wasp activity book

Home bargains:
Mini build your own bot 99p
2 Xmas activity books

Still no further forward with xmas pjs. Think we may just have to get similar ones rather than full on matching

I must see where our nearest home bargains is. I just love waking up and down the Christmas aisles :)

I will have to visit our local one. I haven't been in there for ages

Got the girls another bath bomb set as they loved them last year and the glitter/glosses can be for advent calendars. Sheets are for when the christmas bedding goes on.

Accidentally bought 2 of the syrups, just need to wait for an espresso machine in black Friday.

V0EghjA.jpg
Love the look of the sheets. Where are they from?

On Wednesday me & OH are going to b&m, home bargains and the range. I am excited :haha:

Last night we ordered DD2 main present
LoL Amazing surprise
Going to pick it up from Target today.

Got the girls a Rainbocorn each , saved £8 from argos with the 20% off so I’m happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"