Show us your big kids!

Not working still MrsM :(

Eleanor what a sweetie! I adore her green cardi!

Good climbing Thomas! :D How are his hearing aids working out for him now? Is he getting more used them? I like how they match his glasses, really fun and funky looking :)

Once they're in and he's stopped messing with them he's fine but it's a battle to get them in. Today is the first day he's gone to school with them so hopefully it went well.

I forgot to pull out the camera on the beach, but here's Violet in the car:

22290043_620141152946_7635788471576343992_o.jpg

Paige had a super successful comp on Sunday! She took 2nd place for solo, first for pairs, 3rd in her slow dance (she is up a section now so alot harder) and she won judges solo dancer of the day!! Each judge chooses their favourite dancer, who then have to dance against each other in the dotd final. There were 7 judges, and considering there was over 200 dancers (some of whom are championship level) getting chosen to dance is an achievement in itself but to actually win the whole thing is crazy! She was absolutely buzzing, totally deserved it though, she is a different child on that dance floor.

lDImt

p9CXl

well done Paige! I wish I could see your girls dance they must be SO good! How do they practice and come up with dances? Do they go to dance class?

I can't see the photos but we'll done Paige!!!!!

Finally got an image hosting site to work. Here’s a recent one of Rio and when he first met his baby brother :cloud9:

well done Paige! I wish I could see your girls dance they must be SO good! How do they practice and come up with dances? Do they go to dance class?

Aw they are great, I love watching them. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to video any of the kids whilst dancing at a competition (understandably, child protection etc especially with what they wear) but I'll try to get a video of them practicing. They train om a Tuesday for 1.5hrs (together, Ella trains with the under 12s) Have their normal stage class for an hour on Wednesdays different classes for this) They get a half hour private lesson on a Thursday and train on a Friday night (Paige 6-9pm, Ella usually stays until 7.30) so they dance most days. Competitions are always on a Sunday and last pretty much all day (we leave before 8am and usually home at 6ish!) They absolutely love it though. They have their own solo (fast) and slow dance which is different for each dancer, depending on their ability/strengths, practise them on a Thursday and for part of the friday class, and the rest of the training is stretch/technique. At the competition, around 7-10 judges stand around the floor and the dancers dance their way around with around 10 other dancers (Paiges section is usually very big so they have 3 or 4 heats) and they basically have to get themselves noticed by the judges to get to next round. Ella is the smallest so the judges love her, plus she is like a rocket so they can't help but notice her, especially now she dances against the big girls. It has taken over my life tbh, but they love it and I am so proud of them. Hannah wants to start too so will see how that goes lol. Me on the other hand... Not quite so talented haha!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171011-063744.jpg
    Screenshot_20171011-063744.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20171011-063811.jpg
    Screenshot_20171011-063811.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20171011-063915.jpg
    Screenshot_20171011-063915.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16
Wow they must love it cause that sounds like a lot of training! Well done again girls! :D This time I can see the pics :)

Happy v-day ( and a bit) natsku :)

Wow that's very impressive! She is so talented!

Ooo didn't even realise I passed V-day!!

Some recent ones of Maria

ahIHLSV.jpg

EqSZqlx.jpg

And sleeping in the box :haha:
N7c6cjI.jpg

:haha:
Maria is very strong holding herself upside down like that!

She's always swinging on her trapeze so her arm strength is improving lots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->